Tinder girl. How much photoshop are we dealing with here Sup Forumsros?

Tinder girl. How much photoshop are we dealing with here Sup Forumsros?

None. It's a real photo, possible catfish.

Unless you consider filters and lighting photoshop then it seems pretty clean.

though I agree with this user its most likely a catfish

though google image search doesn't bring up anything. Could have found your self a real mediocre girl there OP

Hmm. Is it possible to get real lighting on her? What if she's an old ass bitch.

Says she doesn't have an IG but our connection is a friend of a friend.

This is your definition of mediocre? Kek

If she is an old ass bitch consider yourself lucky, she clearly fairly pretty, and she would just want to fuck(and would hopefully have some experience). Go for it.

Hmm. I mean, I'm not ugly myself, but maybe I will go for it. Never one of those guys that was into older chicks though.

First time for everything, can't hurt to at least test the waters, see whats see's looking for, she can't be older than 40, and that's a fine age for fucking

Damn I hope not. If you're 40 and on tinder as a chick, something is up. Says she's 28. Seems fishy, right?

might as well use lel you just as mediocre fuck

K let's see your tinder matches neckbeard.

That's what I thought...lel kek

Girl here. The issue is the immense amount of makeup and deception that has gone into her look before any Photoshop.

She's wearing colored contacts. You can see how her eyes are actually brown. You should basically assume all girls with blue eyes these days are just wearing colored contacts. It's a huge trend. but it's really obvious if you train your eye to see it.

Her hair is dyed black, you can tell because her eyebrows are brown. Speaking of eyebrows, she's filled them in with makeup a lot. They're not usually that thick. It seems like she's smoothed her forehead and the lines around her nose. She may or may not have smoothed out her undereye lines as well. She's wearing lots of blush and pursing her lips to make them look full. It seems like she's had mild lip fillers.

Holy fuck. Thank you. So can you see beyond all that shit and tell if she's still pretty? I don't wanna wake up to some shit eyed wrinkly mess.

Damn. Her eyes and lips were my favourite part.

Sorry to break the news :(
She is still pretty underneath all this, a pretty brown eyed girl. She just goes overboard with the fake stuff.
I think if you go out with her it'll be fine, but keep in mind her skin won't be as smooth as in the pic, and that if you have kids their eyes will be brown.

Have fun, OP

Thanks femanon.

Fuck I wish someone would photoshop her eyes so I could see what they would look like. Are lip fillers forever? lol

lip fillers last for about 6 months and cost $300 -600 each time

prob loads of makeup but no image altering

Jesus Christ. Maybe I'll marry her if she has that kind of money.

Thanks for checking
Now can you photoshop her eyes brown? Lol

why not

tad browner

Thaaaanks! K honestly...still hot. Am I crazy?

she looks younger with brown eyes