Ok Sup Forums I just ate 2.5 tablespoons of ground nutmeg. I ate the first tbsp dry but couldn't handle the other 1...

Ok Sup Forums I just ate 2.5 tablespoons of ground nutmeg. I ate the first tbsp dry but couldn't handle the other 1.5 because it's like eating sand so I mixed it with a glass of water and could barely stomach it. I figure I have about 30 minutes before I'm gone.

Any other anons do this and what should I expect, is it like acid or pot?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg_info2.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

c'mon boys someone has to have a story

it sucked eating it like
>pic related

Isnt this gross?

I'm going to assume that this is bait and that you know that too much nutmeg literally poisons and kills you but in case that's not the case then there you go.

Yes. Yes it is.

oh jeez I hope I don't die

has literally no one else in this fucking place tried this?

There's not enough evidence pointing that 2 tablespoons of nutmeg will kill you. Enjoy the stomach pains for the next day though dumbass.

I've tried nutmeg a few times... could never get any results... maybe it needs to be fresh? I dunno.

Haven't tried, but have seen people try it. Pro tip: if you really have ingested 2,5 tbsp: Call poison control or 911, right now. Good luck user

You're supposed to smoke it, dude.

Did you use fresh, whole nutmeg or just go buy some preground shit? You have to use fresh and whole and there's a very specific way to brew it up. It is incredibly strong, takes a long time to take effect.

If you just went to the store and bought some preground from the spices section, you're an idiot.

When it comes to what you're putting in your body, take the time to educate yourself. Don't do things just because you heard this or that or read it somewhere.

Enjoy your burps. They're gonna last a while.

I think I tried like most of a tablespoon once. trying to find the threshold. it didn't do anything.

user please go to the emergency room, you need to get that shit out.

from what I can see, the pre ground vs fresh ground is just a meme.

as far as the actual high, what should I be looking forward to?

To add to my earlier post...

erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg_info2.shtml

nope

give me more

>2.5 tbsp
>store-bought nutmeg

Jesus user, that won't get you high; it'll just make you very sick. Eat a big meal asap to get that powder pushed through your digestive track before you poison yourself. If the room starts spinning, call 911 and get your stomach pumped. Nutmeg can fuck you up pretty bad if you're not careful.

you're an idiot call 911

Is this guy just a troll?

It's no meme.

But please, continue getting poor results if you think I'm full of shit.

The high is very THC-like at first. You're not gonna grill like your shrooming though.

According to the National Toxicology Program (NTP), it usually takes five or more grams of nutmeg to produce toxic effects. Signs of acute nutmeg poisoning usually begin three to six hours after the spice is consumed. If nutmeg is smoked or inhaled, the effects happen much faster, occurring in as little as 15 minutes.

Bro the high you get from it is the poison taking effect.

how's it hangin op? feel anything yet?

I ate some food and I'm pretty chill now. nothing crazy. it's not exactly like weed, more like that space you're in when you're high but for the most part I still have coherent thoughts

Enjoy the pain bro