Elijah Wood says Hollywood is gripped by a powerful pedophile ring

>The 35-year-old actor, who began working in movies at the age of eight, has said his mother protected him from the "darkness in the underbelly".
>"Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organised. There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind," he continued.
>"There is darkness in the underbelly - if you can imagine it, it's probably happened.
>"The No 1 problem in Hollywood was and is — and always will be — paedophilia. When I was 14 and 15, things were happening to me. These older men were leching around like vultures. It was basically me lying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business," he said.

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/672672/Elijah-Wood-Hollywood-Jimmy-Savile-abuse-paedophile-ring-Corey-Feldman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aw782Wrlcf8
imdb.com/title/tt3677412/
nme.com/filmandtv/news/-star-wars-young-anakin-skywalker-actor-jake-lloyd/404301
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There were reddi/tv/irgins on Sup Forums focusing on this specific sentence
>It was basically me lying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business,
Taking it to mean "oh brah he wasn't molestered brah they prolly just jacked off while he was asleep in his dressing room/trailer brah put your tinfoil hat back on lol theres no such thing as pedophilia in hollywood lol"

Lets see how this thread fares.

>There are a lot of vipers in this industry

This makes me sad as fuck. I really like Elijah Wood. I can't believe some old like would molest Mr. Frodo. God damn it all to hell Sup Forums, they can't keep getting away with this.

So is he going to *suicide* now?

Nice

>I can't believe some old like would molest Mr. Frodo.
I can. Some cuck might call me gay or messed up for this, but Elijah Wood looks like he'd be prime boipuccy considering he's 35 and he looks like he's 25. Can you imagine how cherubic and young he looked like at 15?

also Nye's Digits

You are gay son

what the fuck burger

>pointing out objective facts makes me gay
You argue like a liberal. Elijah Wood is babyfaced as fuck.

I don't think you have to imagine very hard considering he was a child actor.

That is gay but it's also very true. Fucking Jews wouldn't be able to resist

Yeah, there's no pedos in Hollywood... just like there's no pedos on Sup Forums

Director's Cut = Director is Cut

Mind = Blown

>15 years-old
>pedophilia
Elijah Wood always brings the best baits

i always thought frodo acted like a molested choir boy

I'm pretty sure the Pedo IDF on Sup Forums consists of a team of Bryan Singer's interns

I would keep an eye on him.

Reminder they killed Corey Haim as a warning to Corey Feldman.

I laughed too hard at this

They were looking for the ring.

>texas

you're one of those californian transplant faggots aren't you?

KEK

He is very brave to do this. Movie about pedo Jew scandal when?

A french actor during the Festival de Cannes opening made a joke on the presumed Woody Allen pedophil case, also referencing to Roman Polanski.

Litteral shitstorm.
youtube.com/watch?v=aw782Wrlcf8

there's no proof whatsoever about pedowood

>NSW

And you're arguing like a liberal, which is par for the course in NSW. Your post reminds me of those libcucks who think Donald J. Trump wants to fuck his daughter simply because he made an objective observation that she's attractive.

OP you god damned fucking moron someone told you last thread that you missed that pretend asleep line is from Corey Feldman!

"-especially when former child actor Corey Feldman decided to tell his story.

In 2011, the Stand By Me actor alleged that he was "surrounded" by molesters by the time he was 14-years-old.

"The No 1 problem in Hollywood was and is — and always will be — paedophilia. When I was 14 and 15, things were happening to me. These older men were leching around like vultures. It was basically me lying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business," he said."

Whats happening is that people started seeing pedophilia everywhere, even if its just a grown up lifting a child to help it get on a park ride, for example.

>oh, he groped that boy
>did you see him smiling when he grabbed it
>his thumb was slightly bellow the belt line for a second there

>Elijah Wood says Hollywood is gripped by a powerful pedophile ring
And how is this actually news when everyone with a brain knows this?

>trust me im white

I saw Elijah Wood at a Ween concert in Colorado a few months ago. He is short as fuck.

Except all the raped child actors who turn into junkies and kill themselves.

>the dwarf is the biggest actor

Interesting.

inb4 jackdurden.com fans

Look at the prevalence of pedo-philia in Rome, that should tell you that it's highly likely to occur in modern times regardless of laws

>to big to go to prison

>prison is for the common man, not for us!

I have a friend who investigates jew crimes in Spain. They also have rings, rituals and shit. And Real Madrid's president is in on it.

What is the dude from Sliders doing there?

no proofs

>Real Madrid
Is that a FC or what? I'm not into soccer

>Director's Cut = Director is Cut

He was the dwarf ya dingus.

>Look at the prevalence of crucified criminals in Rome, that should tell you that it's highly likely to occur in modern times regardless of laws

See how well that logic stands?

yes, Real Madrid FC

>And Real Madrid's president is in on it.

t. Barcelona fan

What was this guys name again?

Apples to oranges

an industry run almost entirely by jews is filled with pedophiles, who would've thought?

Dan "Put My Fist Inside Her, It'll Get Wider" Schneider

the legendary dan schneider. i think he's straight, at least

Dan "Get in the van" Schneider

Dan "stretch her wider" Schneider

There is, the problem is no one has the power to expose it. They have some weird Carcosa looking rituals, sacrificing young girls that go missing and drinking their blood.
Nope, Cerezo and Fabra are in that group too, check "The Alcasser Girls" on wikipedia

And a random ancient Rome to modern USA comparison isnt?

>Conservatives are the kiddy diddlers!

Dan "Beat my meat to loli feet" Schneider

I'm not surprised if eyes wide shut is about this shit

Isn't that Dan “Deep Inside Her” Schneider?

So posting anytime shill, and kill yourself

>play dwarf
>actually the tallest
hollywood

>Heh, I'll just post this "criticism" from this Argentina proxy to distract them. Yeah, I'm no American Jew or anything, gullible goys.

Dan "one up the bum, no harm done" Schneider

I fucking knew I would find Dan "thick as a beer can" Schneider ITT

Well, Elijah isn't going to be around for much longer
Dan "Hold her down, this one's a fighter" Schneider

>mfw Alex Jones was right once again.

Dan "They won't tell, so what the hell?" Schneider

Make an argument any time, my friend. Insulting me when confronted about it doesn't make you look too good.

He of all child actors didn't get raped? That's hard to believe. He's such a fruit.

translation please?

underrated

>ackbarpor
>ackbar

It's called anhero newfriend.

Dan "If it's on the clock they get the cock" Schneider

Bendidick cumbersomesnatch
Oh wait.

I need to get a job in Hollywood. How can grown boys compete

Does anyone have the movie "An Open Secret"? can't find any torrents!

Dan "beat off on her feet, then watch her eat" Snyder.

What is that bracelet hes wearing?

there's this one

He's always right, m8

Dan "I'm a big time Jewish producer who rapes goy girls and gets away with it" Schneider"

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

>It was basically me lying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business

shit man, the guy is such a lad, so sad...

Mods delete this

I auditioned for some kids movie when I was 15. They line you up and pick you based of looks. Basically pedophiles go shopping. Woody Allen went to my moms school in New York and picked out a kid for his movie. Again these pedophiles just get to pick out their next victims

the kid who played Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars Episode I

nme.com/filmandtv/news/-star-wars-young-anakin-skywalker-actor-jake-lloyd/404301

>tfw no one will ever do anything about it because "HE MAEK GOOD MOVIE" and they're millionaires

Don't you guys mean Dan "Don't Shed a Tear, it's for Your Career" Schneider?

If you faggots would actually read the article, then you would know that Elijah Wood was never molested, he says that his mom made sure he was protected.
It was Corey Feldman who talks about old men molesting him when he was 14.

THEY ALL LOOK SO GAY ON THAT PHOTE AND GANDALF IS IRL GAY

MIND=BLOWN

Dan ''If her age is on a clock, she is ready for the cock'' Schneider.

butthurt barca-fan detected

Did George Lucas use the force on him?

Criminally underrated

>Sam used to look like that before lifting
>now he looks like pic related

So this is the power of compound lifts and testosterone

fuark

>The Alcasser Girls
This is for real bro? O_o

From wikipedia EN
>Many observers claim that the official version was a coverup to hide the reality of the triple murder, and several theories were proposed about its main motive, from satanic rituals to a snuff movie recording, and even including a crime involving the highest political circles in Spain.

These people are claiming this based on what?

>The girls thus tried to get to the disco by hitchhiking, as they had done the previous summer, and as many teenagers did at the time
>and as many teenagers did at the time

Given is true that guy born in Sao Paulo was very troubled during his entire life, it seems more like he and other one planned this and were going to do this on any girls they could get into their car, since it was common for girls to hitchhike there

I'm reading the Spanish article, I'm yet to find any reason to doubt the official story.

"last years you've been directing all around europe...though you never was arrested for being a rapist in USA"

No fans harassed the kid for nearly a decade blaming him for Episode 1

Dan "I Berry My Dick, Or I Bury You" Schneider.