Anyone have a sleeping disorder here? When I try to fall asleep

Anyone have a sleeping disorder here? When I try to fall asleep

>Sometimes my leg or arm will jerk randomly
>I'll see weird and bizarre visions of things straight out of a horror movie when I close my eyes
>I'll hear people talking to me, loud noises or strange noises when my eyes are closed
>A few times a week, I'll know I'm awake but I can't wake up, I'll have to try to move my toes to help wake me up
>I'll feel this weird sensation like the bed right next to me is being pushed down or someone lays down next to me

I'm not stressed out, don't have anxiety, I don't drink and I have no family history of anything sleep related. Anyone else get shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwuOWfid5IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congratulations!
You are both a schizo and a supernatural sensitive person (yes, both apply)
Enjoy never knowing what is real anymore and stronger hallucinations as you grow older!

Well, it'd be nice if some of the hallucinations were at least nice or positive images. Instead, they're shit straight out of a movie like Siberian film or some fucked up movie.

No, no way. I lead a completely normal and happy life and I have the EXACT same thing going on since i was 14. I found out it helps if you moan and try to movie your index fingers first, then you can shake yourself awake. Helpful tip, have a fan on you when you sleep, or any ambient noise like a light-hearted tv show in the background. Turn on a lamp and face it when you sleep.

Why you post regularly this thread?

It's called sleep paralysis, google that shit

Out of curiosity, what's your sleep pattern like? I've had spouts where I didn't sleep for days at my old job and I would see some really weird things like a deformed demon crawling down the wall, people being mutilated, gore and other weird shit.

One part of that is sleep paralysis but the other stuff sounds like psychoses.

Pretty good. I don't miss sleep and have a relaxed working schedule.

I'm not a skitzo but at this one house I lived at I had a dream some dark figure touched me it walked towards me and I was paralyzed and more scared than I had ever been. When I moved I stopped having fucked up dreams.

What does this mean? I have an extremely fucked up life but I swear it was some straight up super natural shit

I've had something like this happen at my old house and had experiences like that and like OP does. It was an older house and everyone who went there said it was a creepy house and felt like they were being stalked. The day I left, none of that ever happened again and one girl who stayed there swears up and down that she was woken up to the sound of the attic door which was connected to my room slowly opening with no one there.

Makes me wonder if some bad shit happened there or something yenno

A woman died in 1988. She was old and there wasn't much coverage of it other than some old news article which doesn't mention a cause or any survived family members.

This.
Psychfag here. Don't play into all this /x/ shit. You're almost textbook, OP.

It's sort of like this.

You aren't getting into a state of 'deep sleep'. This type of thing happens to me occasionally too. Super restless; arms, legs compelled to constantly move. I get just barely into a 'dreaming' state, but it's very lucid and weird and I wake up after just a minute or two and that's it.

Usually I'll get up, walk around a bit, cruise the web a little, put on a mindless tv show for like 30 minutes or so and crash on the couch. Giving your brain something else to focus on for a little and a change in environment seems to help.

This is why I don't go to bed unless I'm really fucking tired. I don't like laying there with my thoughts and taking 20-30 minutes to fall asleep. I like laying down when I know I'll pass out not long after hitting the pillow.

personally i smoke weed before i sleep, you dont dream and you fall asleep like a rock, add that with ASMR videos and im out. if i were you add some melatonin pills to it but start with the ASMR videos, then weed and so forth

>ASMR
>Try to relax
>Some hot girl is "giving you attention" or doing a bikini try on video
I guess fapping does make you more tired.

Restless leg syndrome
Night terrors

Google that shit motherfucker.

That's literally not what night terrors are.

oh god those fucking cancer trash videos thats some cringe shit
nah im thinking more like general noises like pen marks, tapping, etc not any of that clickbait cancer asmr shit
youtube.com/watch?v=OwuOWfid5IM
like this shit
i have no idea why it pertains to me so much but i throw this shit on and im knocked its fucking weird

I have a very big problem with lucid dreaming
>always "know" I'm dreaming, can more often than not manipulate certain actions knowing "I'm 'here'"
>visit same town every night (don't know it irl)
>know every area of town very well. Transit, stores, etc. Can draw maps >have house "friends", even a job
I'm living two lives. Fucking help me stop Sup Forums. I've been looking for answers for years, and short of a sleep clinic offering, I've gotten nothing. My only personal hypothesis is I have a fantastic imagination, and a near perfect episodic memory.

SMOKE WEED IT MAKES YOU TIRED AS FUCK theres science behind it but im too tired to linksys shit rn

Dude, I smoke a LOT of weed. Tried going without, still happens, just more vivid. It doesn't affect it at all, unfortunately. I'm currently trying some monster cookie strain. We'll see where I go tonight...