Come on /b

Come on /b,

Let's all get our periods...

Trips dont lie

CHECK EM

I used to bang a chick that looked like this. I'm glad she never sent me any pictures like this.

you'd think something that happens to every woman ever would be a more common fetish.

It should be a fetish right? Somehow dudes like shit more. There actually more men who get off on eating actual shit than period blood. It's just blood. It doesn't taste bad, and it smells like iron. I've never understood how men are a afraid of a little crotch blood .

Oh fuuuck. I'm cringing so hard looking at that shit, sending fucking shivers down my spine

It's not just blood tbh, it's pretty nasty ahahah not as nasty as shit, but still nasty. It's clumpy (lots of big goopy bits of uterine lining) blood, and the old uterine lining has quite a musty smell. Doesn't look or feel as clean as blood... and a lot of the time it's brown, like old blood. All of the pics in this thread are fake blood ahaha can definitely see why lots of guys aren't into it....
Source: my vagina

>Source: my vagina
Well, you should post your source. For science. And no science is complete without proper logging, in the form of a timestamp in this case.

My boyfriend is on Sup Forums and he'd definitely recognise my pussy, sorry bud ahah

>boyfriend on 4chin
>expects you to not post pussy
right...
Pic related, it's my gf's pussy. Say hi if you're on, Mary.

hi

Omfg babe why did you post that ahaha

>texted her and she didn't answer
fags... we've done slut threads before though. she doesn't care and neither do I. It comes with the territory of not being a 35 year old virgin on Sup Forums.

Im with you OP. I love period blood. My ex gf and I used to fuck while she was on her period then suck my dick with the menstrual blood on it. Sooo hawt mmm

's evolution dog, nature don't want you to try reproduce at that time.

Because clots of uterine lining arent sexy even for men with blood fetishes.

have a fucking shave Mary, fuck's sake

she usually shaves. I'd never seen her with a bush, so she's growing it out.

dude ... read some wikipedia that's 6th grade biology - what more sourcing do you need ... uterine lining and necrotic clumps of obliterated spiral arteries , not just blood

>faggot detected

im breaking up with you..

oh damn, why? wait, what's your middle name again?