ITT: we live in Ancient Rome

ITT: we live in Ancient Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_in_ancient_Rome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*dies*

we get invaded and raped by a bunch of blonde, burly german barbarians. Ze end.

KEEP THE MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

>holds the door for the visigoths

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?

>wake up in the morning
>rape my slave girl
>go to work at the senate
>listen to a bunch of old rich guys yell about shit
>go home
>realise this is a world with no electricity, medication, sanitation or basically anything good
>rape my slave girl again
>go to bed

>ONE GOD
>one god
>one god!
oh alright

We are all pooping at a bathhouse. We love pooping in public and enjoy the shitty conversation.

*drinks lead sweetened wine from asbestos jug then proceeds to bathhouse to wallow in the community's filth*

The thread stated "we live", not die.

Thumbs down motherfucker

Good tidings, O of P! Dost thou bear good tidings? Or do ye pretense with false witness?

>>realise this is a world with no electricity, medication, sanitation or basically anything good
Bad examples. They used electricity to electroplate jewellery ( 'n' shit), medicine was all natural, 'modern' medicine is based on their plant compounds used for major recognised conditions, same as today, Romans had sophisticated sanitation amongst middle and upper class, little or none amongst the plebs. 'Anything good' (which I interpret as Sup Forums's idea of 'anything good') includes sex with anything, free pizza while watching trash at the amphitheatre, endless state funded gaming, easy access to violence and perversion, booze, vomiting and public pissing in a big pot at the top of every street.
You'd have loved it.

Romans didn't speak like pirates, you fucking moron

So, which faction did you guys side with in New Vegas?

quality post. hmmmm i drink wine and am fat as fuck. i dictate your chosen senator.

People brush their teeth with their own piss. The fucking smell in that place would be fucking unbearable.

yuppppp

youre fucking hilarious

>pirates
>olde English
pick one dumbass

its not rape if shes YOUR slave girl

>nothing good
>can buy your own slave loli harem

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL AIN'T IT

Also you probably won't make it past 30 or 40 lel

Still, the rich ate better than most westerners. They had wine, beer, opium, gladiator fights to the death, orgies, running water, central heating and engineering capabilities that are still better than anything we have today.

They had a plant which was a natural contraceptive - take too much and it would cause miscarriages . they exploited it to extinction.

A trve Roman thread for trve Romans

YOU GUYS BEEN TO THE UNISEX BATHHOUSE? FAP MATERIAL FOR LIFE

Trump would probably send us back to it soon...

If you made it through childhood and weren't killed, you could expect to live in to your 50s. With money and comfort you could expect to live in to your 70s.

Right, that means you spare the man you idiotic barbarian? How have you made it this far as a gladiator? Retard

This month’s public bread is provided by the Capitoline Brotherhood! The Brotherhood uses only the finest flour! True Roman bread for true Romans."

Hey guys I own my own land outside of the city and don't pay taxes.

I require a pleasure boy to sodomize immediately

Ave clavdivs quo modo
qvuomodo vales

Bad b8 is bad.

Hand me the butt-wiping sponge. I'm finished pooping in this here public shit house. Let's go get syphilis from whores now and eat so much that we vomit.

>slave girl
>girl

How was called?

Σίλφιον

are you Jews obeying the law?

>Live in Rome
>Stab Julius Caesar
>Dont give a fuck
>Leave

>Implying this isn't how many senators live today because they're old rich fucks and american healthcare is shit

Jews are never obeying the law. They just break the law more subtly and sneakily.

when are we going to get rome back? Bring SPQR back you fucking europeans, put germans in the senate to soothe their barbarism this time

I asked her what her age was, but I couldn't hear what she said since her voice was muffled by my cock in her mouth.

original sieg heillers
AVE CEASAR

Ave true to caesar

sweet
post moar sexy pics

bump

Germany: Ruined Rome, Then ruined the holy roman empire, then started a world war from what should have been just austria fighting Serbia, then created communism, then created world war two, then created heroine, then created thalidamide, then created the EU, seriously europe would be so lovely and so much further ahead the rest of the world if no germans existed

you cannot say no to those sweet german slave girls with perky tits tho
heilige titten

Open the doors to the Temple of Janus during a war to fuck with people.

More like *they* can't say no, am I right?

All true.

Greetings from Rome. We will come back, eventually.

Rome is a joke these days, you should rebuild the greco-roman landmarks, then come here and do the talk

I think you're mixing it up with the christian medieval times.

please post sexy roman pics

>want to buy a cute bodyslave but barely have 2 denarius to rub together
>try to sell my boipussi
>get syphillis
>die
rome fuckin sucked m8

nobody expects the pederast boner
I wish we can get boylovin back

A vomitorium is merely the entryway to a building.

But they did share ass-wiping rags apparently.

there were no syphilis during roman times you illiterate pleb cunt

QI viewer, an intelligent lad

I'm a 10 year old boy, can you group of adult males take turns using my holes every day and give me gifts?

Rome is a joke because Italy is.
But you are too far from knowing the mechanics of politics around here to know people born here care very little about Italy and much more about the Urbe, the city that will forever be.

Also, I guess you're american, right? Even if you've been here I can guarantee you mostly followed paths similar to those followed by cows in a slaughterhouse.

Rome is the best city in the world. For Romans. We intend to keep it that way, you sandal-socket fatsoes are not meant to witness the best. You stay in your stalls just like other tourists.

"La Grande Bellezza", a film by Sorrentino, could give you a frame of what you miss if you don't personally meet any Roman guiding you to see what's to see.

Pick another horrible fucking STD, it's all the same.

Rome was a hotbed of putrid disease. The patricians hated it.

He's right, literally look it up. The crowd almost always wanted to see the loser executed, thumbs down meant let him live because the crowd was unhappy about it.

Nomen asinus est pulchra, irrumus

I don't know any specific STDs during roman time, but regular hygiene was the issue of course in every aspect of life, we ought to bring rome back, with advanced tech

False. The patricians wanted you to think Rome sucks, just like they do today. Very few changes in the city where, if there is will, NOTHING changes.
The Vatican is an enclave which stands from ages. Just think about the secrets and the possibilities we have and you'll never know about.

>The fucking smell in that place would be fucking unbearable.
This. You think a comic con is bad? You sweet summer child. A million humans and most of them not bathing, in the middle of summer. With the sea right there. Nice and hot and humid as all fuck.

At least girls would reek of pussy.

>rape

You can't rape what is legally yours, you sound like a SJW.

>Romans
>Olde English

Elige unum

Dude you are just beyond the pale if you think a public bathhouse or shithouse without plumbing is more sanitary than every household having it's own interior, plumbed W.C.

This is such a clean fucking era we have the problem of people not being inoculated against disease in the normal course of life.

everyone is bathing you illiterate, the public bath system was free for all citizens

lol true

Gods, I would have so enjoyed seeing this .... thing and the troll that keeps that 'log' thread going, in the arena with a decent couple of lions. Maybe a tiger too if a senator was hosting ...

You're mistaken and you haven't even considered the logistics of what it might take to bathe a million people in a city daily or even weekly.

body odor just wasn't offensive back then, it was normal. like living on a farm and cow shit.

they did have plumbing you retard, read before you open your germanic mouth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_in_ancient_Rome

>syphillis
>implying you weren't cursed by the gods for being a poorfag

You should start opening some non-american history essays.

I'll just let you know that Romans were the first introducing Termae to the world.

Frigidarium, Tepidarium, Calidarium. 3 different pools to bathe and wash, the first cold, the second lukewarm, the third hot.
Termaes were open to everybody, plebeians and patricians. Males and females.

There were 5 termaes (wider than a modern football stadium) only in the Urbe territory. More outside.

Rome was (and IS, if you are born here and not tourist/immigrant) the literal epicentrum of bathing culture in the world.

my fvcking sides

>STDs
>disease can be spread by having sex

Fucking idiots.

Ave, Ave, from the Egyptian wheat ....

Back to Greece with you ...

>clean romans meme
you guys crack me up

this is all late empire if even

Then get creamed by Imperator user

>mfw a Christian family tries to tell me there's only one god
>mfw they beg to be set free before the lions devour them

Doesnt change the fact that Italy is a pure shitstorm. Fuck all southern european countries for shitting all over the euro. For fucks sake you guys ruled europe and now you are just big mouthed little eurocucks that cant survive a year without funding from the EU or ECB. Fuck you and your banks you filth.

Teuton, go be a faggot somewhere else.

fucking vandal