Meme magic is real

meme magic is real

Other urls found in this thread:

guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/311/580/2013-311580204-0b0083da-9.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying polls matter until there is a debate

How is that meme magic? Trump is the one who came up with the name.

trump is a meme, we created him

2 weeks ago
>Trump will never catch Shillary in the polls
1 week ago
>Y-y-yeah we'll he's still behind he'll never catch up
today
>yeah well polls don't matter, shitlord

The only thing that matters is that this shows a competitive election.

Fixed it for you.

No.

This too.

a debate is going to go pretty badly for Shillary, I think she'll try to skip them.

>don't believe OP
>go to check RCP
>Its fucking real

OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I think that would make her look weak and tank her poll numbers considerably.

Trump would call her weak and it would stick.

someone please have trump in that pic like in this pic

Polls don't matter this far out.

Hillary hasn't even started on Trump yet.

going to a debate will make her look weak

just look at what he did to Jeb! didn't even to have to bring up the fact that his family is corrupt to all hell, earned their fortune working with the nazis, and that he sold drugs in college.

Well guess what

She looks weak either way. Hillary cannot win.

Not really. Trump is weak in debates. Hes literally been debating clowns that are campaigning on the same bullshit platform he is. The "debate" will literally being Clinton outlining her substantive plans and policy details while Trump constantly tries to interject with insults. When he does Clinton will just pull the woman card.

This.

I think you are underestimating Trump.

doubles confirm a trump victory

Bernie embarrassed Hillary in the debates.

Trump will annihilate her.

he hasn't even started on her yet you mean

WELP

Gun control:

Hillary: for
Bernie: against

And that's all that fucking matters.

KEK WILLS IT

Of all the people on this planet, it had to be a leaf.

Based leaf

no one checked this? checked.

if you have a solid job and decent money why would you vote for trump? trump is going to tank the economy

I have a great software engineering job and i am voting for Trump. You actually think he will tank anything? Please

praise KEK

This. All Trump and Bernie supporters are poorfags that blame the government for their shortcomings.

Is rather vote for Hillary and keep the status quo

Clinton talks about "talking about policy" and "talking about the issues" way more than she actually talks about policy or the issues.

Did you watch the republican debates? Trump "won" be simply having the most witty comebacks to Cruz and Rubio's idiotic insults like "small hands." Clinton isn't even going to play that game.

Trump actually looked really weak and flustered when them confronted his positions with facts or asked him to give policy details. In the republican debates this accounts for about 5% of the time, but that is literally all Clinton is going to talk about.

Debates usually don't really have any actual major influence in a general election. Obama bombed terribly during his first debate with Romney for instance, so everyone thought that Romney would win.

You cant use the women card anymore m8 shes out of the water go ahead and ask me how what Donald trump will do for women's rights Hillary wont do as the first female president?...go aahead ask me like you were hillary or the moderator lol

Also pro tip Hillary has never been in a general election and faced a other party debate lol

Future is glorious.

You know why all the other candidates looked like clowns? Its because Trump got them into positions where they made themselves look stupid.

He will pull the same trick on Hillary. Hillary has no idea how to handle somebody like Trump.

What will Hillary say m8

she has no platform
she had no insults that has not been used
she has no women card
she is dead in the water

tell me what she will say....

Same. I got a cush office job that pays well, I don't have a job that was taken by immigrants that the wall is going to help bring back. My 401k and personal investments are mostly in US corps as well, so if Clinton spurs another bull market that would be great.

exactly, bunch of broke kids and white trash that dont make shit nor understands how the economy eorks, hillary is at least status quo...let the poor blm blacks fight amongst themselves with the police and govt, i could care less

If you don't think the coming shit skins demographic shift being helped by illegal immigration is not the biggest issue for America your simple a shill

keep talking about the economy when its inherited by a culture and races of people who don't see white ideals of wealth as a something they need ot maintain.

Clinton has the most detailed, focused, policies by far of any candidate. She actually bores people with her in depth knowledge of foreign policy and detailed plans to regulate market manipulation on wall street including targeting HFT without affecting retail investors.

Her biggest risk in the debate is coming off as too smart like Obama did in the first debate when republicans pundits endlessly complained he was being to "professorial" that the uneducated couldn't follow him.

>white ideals
stopped reading there m8, the best thing you can do if you truly are one of those stormfags is get a solid education, decent job and have a well rounded and educated family. Trump losing millions of corporate jobs because he got offended by russia or the chinese will not help us

Look at this thing : the amazing part is that the two big drops she has does not correlate to Trump getting new votes - this is indicative that Hillary is burning large part of her base. Those people didnĀ“t switch to Team Trump, nor will they ever come back to Clinton unless somethign massive happens. Those could be the bernbots going #NeitherTrumpNorClinton.

So, yeah. Trump is consolidating support by unifying the GOP, while Clinton is permanently pissing off voters through her primary shenanigans.

OH FUG

>Trump only has a 2% lead

It's over, I am now a #HillDog

t. lazy bastard

>shills replying to shills
>they actually believe they aren't hurting their cause

>le polls don't matter

I love the guy ITT that keeps going on about Shillary's ridiculously detailed and perfect 1700 point plan to save America that Trump can't compete with.

Despite the fact that Shillary's been in government for almost 4 decades and has accomplished nothing. No, it's just the fact that we need to elect her one more time and she'll seriously do it this time.

Hillary is not paying shills to support her.
It is a Republican funded lie to discredit her campaign.

impressive
very nice

That and the Democrats thought it was a good idea to ratchet up the leftiness in academia and speeches as a way of creating people predisposed to support them.
They ratcheted it up too far and now lefty indoctrinated kids see normal Democrats as being as bad as Republicans. There is no way to exagerrate the sincere hatred Bernfags I meet feel for Hillary, it is nothing like the tiresome protestations of unacceptability that Neocons make up for Trump.

who is that? shes really pretty

>has been a prime mover and shaker in the government since before her husband was POTUS
>secretary of state during our worst foreign policy period, actually made the mess bush left worse
>come on give me my turn America
>I'll do anything to stay in power
>even hire NEETs to defend me on magnetic myamarian meetups

>Hillary already spending millions on attack ads
>been attacking him for a while
>Trump just started on her after Indiana, not even doing ads like she is

Not really.
I would say bernie sucked up to hillary if anything
"Damned emails"

-_-

hillary is considering not debating at all because shes dying.

SURE FEELS SHILLY IN HERE TODAY

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Trump don't stand a chance, both minorities and women will vote for shillary while only white males will vote for Trump. It will be like last election all over again.

they actually were both against glass-steagall

Not even surprised. Trump's going to win. Anybody surprised by this doesn't understand this election or Trump's persuasion skills.

You say this as Trump takes the lead.

Clinton is not presumptive nominee yet.

Exactly. She's weak. Trump sealed the deal weeks ago. Hillary is still struggling to shake an 80 year old Marxist-Leninist, all while Trump just decimated 16 opponents like they were paper targets.

Trump is a warrior. Hillary is a weak mess.

Just wait until reality sets in for the Bernie voters and they begin defecting to Trump.

Are you upset yet?

>only needs 107 delegates to win
>not the presumptive nominee
Yeah okay.

Yes she is.

WHO the fuck is voting Hillary? I am fucking serious, she would be in prison if not for her campaign. completely slimy

I'm sure this strategy will work, Shillbots.

> middle class is virtually non-existent
> let's target the middle-class "status quo"
> let's shit on the poor white people some more, its worked so far this election cycle.

That's 107 including her current superdelegates. She needs something like 65% of the remaining bound delegates to win outright. That means she'll need to use superdelegates to win at the convention.

It's still basically impossible for Bernie to win, but at least he's still running.

Damn.

This is it, gonna bet some money on Trump, the ratio is like 1 to 4

A holographic. Thanks for the free meme, friendo.

Prison for what? Disagreeing with you?

taking 70% of her charity funds and the benghazi scandal.
Are you a shillbot btw?

Fake tabloid scandals don't get you sent to prison.

No, not every person who isn't infatuated with and worship the celebrity of Trump is a shill.

DEUS VULT

you wouldn't be here if you REALLY held these views

this is the Clinton Foundation's tax findings guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/311/580/2013-311580204-0b0083da-9.pdf
Hillary is slimy

>Sup Forums: politically incorrect

It's just very suspicious that people are shilling against the Republican nominee on a right-wing board when the alternative is a lot worse.

Especially considering super pacs are spending a million dollar on online shills for reddit, twitter, facebook, etc. Sup Forums is treated like a subreddit.

Not shit. The Clinton Foundation handles its charity projects in house, it doesn't grant much money to other charities. If you took the two seconds to actually research this fake scandal you would have seen that various charity monitors have audited the Clinton Foundation, and over 90% of the Clinton foundation's funds are spent on its internal charity programs.

seems awfully shady to me. Clinton is surrounded by media support and scandal
Sorry, I don't want my country to be sold to the Saudi's. You will have to shill for Hill elsewhere.

Enjoy the money you're being paid for these posts user

This will be the end of Clinton's campaign, says increasingly nervous Sup Forums for the 7th time.

Only seems shady to you because you have been conditioned with endless false scandals and misinformation from conservative tabloid and sensational journalism.

a one mil superpac aimed to correct the internet is certainly not shady at all! That's just the conservative tabloids!

I'm sorry to inform you Trump has super PACs and billionaire donor backings as well.

looks like hillary shills forgot this happened

now you're lying. provide a link and prove me wrong

New to american politics?

btfo by

WHERE'D THAT 58 DOLLARS COME FROM?

FESS UP TRUMPLETS