What are we gonna do about this?

What are we gonna do about this?
Realistically speaking what the FUCK are we supposed to do about this??

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/most-technological-countries-lag-behind-in-science-2015-12/?IR=T#7-estonia-26-has-one-of-the-highest-percentages-of-female-stem-graduates-at-41-in-2012-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. It's ok

Is it really? I don't want to live on a Chinese-Indian led world

>1.1%
I didn't expect this

Let Bill Gates figure it out his father was a known eugenist I think he has a plan.

Too many americans...

* African

You've nothing to worry about, Europe is becoming Africa so you might have the same population as China or India in the future.

The world was like that for centuries.

Learn and make the world more Greek.

Cloning and European Federalism

this is better

Sometimes I forget we're the third most populous country just because we're so far behind India

If you think we're insufferable as a world power, just wait until the poos or the chinks take over...

No
>cloning

Maybe

>european federalism

NO

Poos are basically a shitload of smaller countries under a formerly British umbrella. CHinks are the only ones with a shot and they'll have to take it before the demographics catch up with them.

why not?
Greeks are better than other humans.

At being lazy and irresponsible

You slavs are just jealous and racist. Thats why you have a bad impression of Greeks.

Yeah, your nation going bankrupt and WE NEED GIBS is just a bad impression, sure

yes
you slavs are racist and jealous
thats why you believe stupid things

many racists are like that until they actually meet other people

Seems like the world is fully slav

no its not
and this is good
slavs are subhumans

You won't be alive within a handful of generations time, stop LARPing.

1950:
>Europeans make up 21.7% of the population

1999:
>Europeans make up 11.2% of the population

JUST

what a disgusting future

from 1750-1950 it was stable how did it drop 10% in just 50 years.

Not fiscally which is what counts

Giving niggers, chinks and poos medicine was a mistake

I didn't know Vietnam had that many people. No wonder they pushed our shit in tbqh.

A Greek world
would be a better one

one monkey makes 5 children
5 monkeys make 25 children

你好! 我是美国人! 我爱你! 哈哈

china always had the biggest pop.

>2150

>denbts everywhere
>shops closed all the time
>nobody works
>cultural and scientific stagnation

No

我日本人。我日本漢字使用日本平仮名片仮名不使用是偽中国語也
理解可能? 我是快楽故止事不可能

White race was fucked all along. What we see today are just the finishing touches

you are jealous

You don't have an argument

but all you post is obviously bullshit

Is learning chinese easy if you are already fluent in japanese?

The boom was during the war, propaganda from both states encouraged people to breed for social wellfare but in fact the kids were to be cannon fodders. Each family had 6 to 10 kids, yes, 6 to 10 fucking kids. And the war ended before the kids grew old enough to start dying so here we are.

Greece

>shops closed in the afternoon
>nobody works in the morning
>no industry to speak of
>country has 177% debt to GDP ratio
>scientific contribution in the last 500 hundred years is marginal to non-existant

Greece is the prototypical WE WUZ country

No.Because Chinese grammer and
pronunciation is very diffrent from Japanese(I can't understand Chinese pronunciation at all.It's very difficult as Japanese.) and now Chinese
Some of character(Hanji) and thier meaning is so diffrent from Japanese Character(Kanji).
But some of Hanji is same character and meaning as Kanji so we can communicate with Chinese in write a bit.

>so here we are

And around here too

look
bullshit again

you jealous slav subhuman

What are we supposed to be jealous again?

*of

Greeks are much friendlier than Eastern Europeans.

Wait is there rly almost as many indians as there is chinks? I thought the chinkies were much more ahead

Build the "New Silk Road" (TM). This is doubly good for Europeans since they get the economic benefits of more trade, but it's also a major blow to the Russians who will lose even more political hegemony over central Asia to the Chinese who already dominate economically in many of those places.

It will be a multi-polar world.

Yeah, but that was before European colonialism and modern globalism. People like the Hawaiians for instance could live how they wanted unaffected by China, India, Europe America, etc.

Everyone forgets about Indonesia too.

At some points in history, the combined population of many just a few European countries was larger than China's combined population (that isn't a bad comparison when you take into account that China was many warring states with different ethnicities and languages at various point in history. Also, India's population will surpass China's in our lifetime.

>POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

My sides are on their way to Saturn, thanks

>china's population equaled to 35 percent of the worlds population in 1840 it's been on a steady decline since set to reach 8 percent by the end of the century.
rip changs

War

Nuclear holocaust

i do not understand

>the world contains 100% of world's population
impying we won't have a colony on Mars by 2150

NUKE E A R T H

Scientific contribution in Greece. Greek scientists are migrating all around. I am half Greek half Polish, fuck you and your generalizations.
ΖΗΤΩ Η ΕΥΡΩΠΑΙΚΗ ΟΜΟΣΠΟΝΔΙΑ!
NIECH ZYJE EUROPEJSKA FEDERACJA!

how can we go back to this peaceful time?

>Greek scientists are migrating all around.

Because common Greeks are shit and can't pay for them.

Slavs don't envy people being friendlier than them.

you are shit you slavic subhuman

>Slavs don't envy people being friendlier than them.
because slavs are subhuman white trash

>we
it won't be polish

Greece spent only 0.08% of its GDP on research in 2013, which was one of the lowest reported among developed countries. It might explain why its STEM degree rate dropped from 28% in 2002 to 26% in 2012.

businessinsider.com/most-technological-countries-lag-behind-in-science-2015-12/?IR=T#7-estonia-26-has-one-of-the-highest-percentages-of-female-stem-graduates-at-41-in-2012-4

fuck your polish side though

>All the chink apologists ITT
Get fucked faggots

>you are jealous of us
>but you are not actually jealous of anything we have

HAHAHAHA, get a dictionary Iki. If you can afford one.

that is not related to your other post

i have noticed that post communist slavshit people are jealous of other peoples success
they are like germans in that

Because a European led world was so great, you niggers genocide each other over 2 metres of land

>Because a European led world was so great
it wasnt

I repeat, why would we be jealous of Greeks when they are not succesful?

this and the weather is much much better in Greece
than in eastern europe

>friendliness
>weather

I told you. Slavs don't give a fuck about those things.

>Slavs don't give a fuck about those things.
thousands of natashkas fly to turkey every year

the weather is really shit in europe
even shittier in the east
seriously
fuck this ugly country

>Turkey

Kek, miss your homeland much?

Why would we want to have them when we can rent them for cheap? Slavs are jealous of success and success is measured in money, not weather or "friendliness".

no
but russians cant afford Greece

>slavs do not value friendliness, weather or anything else that makes a human happy
>just money
literal subhumans like chinese

besides that
Greeks are wealther than slav subhumans.

feels good man

you shouldnt

european federation obviously

>Greeks are wealther than slav subhumans

You owe your entire country to German banks and they'll come for it when you start squirming. You are not wealthier because the wealth isn't yours.

why not?
i'm indonesian

Itt: I am a Greek

Greece is not Greeks
I owe nothing to germ banks and Greece can destroy germany in one day if them come again.

white people look better and their cultures are superior

>I owe nothing to germ banks

Lel, Greek government will take everything you have in your bank like Cyprus did.

>Greece can destroy germany in one day if them come again

You'll go banrupt and pic related will be true

how long are you going to continue being baited?

Until I get tired of Iki's ramblings

i neither agree nor disagree with that claim, ibrahim

ok
they can take 47 cent
Greek military is more powerful than germ one.

And czechia is the whore capital of Europe. You should not make fun of whores you slavic subhuman.

>Greek military is more powerful than germ one.

German finance is stronger than Greek army. Without their money, you can't feed your army, you can't pay them, you can't do anything.

he's not even greek, you're just giving him what he wants

But if shitmany comes to Greece
the world will rape shitmany again
also
keep in mind
that Greek military is actually not a joke like yours

>he's not even greek
you are wrong

caucasians look better than others

>still arguing military

They don't need to physically come there. All they need to do is cut you off and you'll come begging.

cut off what?
german girls beg for Greek men like me

Greece. From money.

why would they?
they earn good on it

I dunno. If labour standards don't go up throughout the whole network fast enough, low-skill workers in the industrialized world that are more at risk of losing their jobs might push national policy-makers into becoming more protectionistic. This would slow trade further down the road. I think we could set trade policy to favour the most pro-western countries to encourage more governments to reproduce western labour and environmental standards.

What do you make of that.

Why not? Population doesn't mean leaders anyway. Tiny shits of euro land subsisted off of exploiting other, larger and more populous cunts for a long time (they still do).

because indians and chinese are subhumans and disgusting shitskins

It'll be an African world soon enough

They really are gonna be KANGZ again

>if current trends persist

Chinese has nearly 20 million babies last year. Poos had 28 million. USA had 4. Indonesia had 7.

Enjoy 300% inflation and global recession

I'd rather have Brazil or Britain lead the world.