Reminder If you think the Vegas shooting was a conspiracy you’re fucking brain dead or mentally ill

Reminder If you think the Vegas shooting was a conspiracy you’re fucking brain dead or mentally ill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNMi8fXi5Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

that's fine
would rather know the truth
then be considered normal

Translated:

"Would rather feel superior to everyone else by thinking that I found something that nobody else has, even though if it did exist that there are people who are infinitely more qualified than me who would see it before me."

Reminder that we saw no autopsy pics of said shooter.

Sure kid

lol there's pictures of his dead body after he shot himself through his mouth at the hotel floor.

Reminder that this happened less then two weeks ago and is the largest mass shooting in US history. It's going to take a while for information to be released.

Another translation. "I feel enlightened and more intelligent than other people for the sole fact that I chose to believe in theories that people make up that are almost always based on no credible
source or information and if you don't do exactly what I do then ur a sheep."

Nigger, I bet you believe the official story of 9/11.

I’m not a conspiracy guy by any means but something isn’t right.

This guy had elevation and wind measurements written down on a note pad when any retard who has fired a gun knows at that distance, with that many rounds, none of that is important.

He also had surveillance cameras set up and carried 47 guns up to the room over several days.

How the fuck did he manage all of this? He was a rich guy in his 60s? His brother said the last time he helped him move he owned a hunting rifle, that’s it.

Lol I have pictures of real life unicorns. How about posting said pictures you fucking government shill.

Yeah or that you're able to entertain an idea without necessarily believing in it. Only a retard sticks with one narrative and pushes it.

"Conspiracy"...

Maybe he shot a few people he was actually aiming for.

I have pictures of Bigfoot commiting 911 after he faked the moon landing, I but you would believe that conspiracy retard
>inb4 the conspiracy sheep calls me a sheep for not sharing his beliefs

Nice ad hominem, I wasn't sure that I was right before but this just confirmed my suspicions to be true.

Due to how this thing tends to work I predict another false flag event in Oregon around February, expect it to be the largest in some arbitrary amount of time.

im with u on this one

No, you're just a paid shill or a fucking moron if you think the US government wouldn't stage a mass shooting and/or kill it's own civilians to push some agenda.

What if it is a conspiracy what are you gonna do become some sort of freedom fighter or some shit? No, you're not going to do shit but talk about it. Lmao

My bet is the windage was for the fuel tanks 1200 meters away.

Conspiracy morons crack me up. Given I don't doubt that there isn't some degree of corruption within the us government but not everything is a fucking conspiracy. Delusional paranoia at its finest

Why do you think you're worth me risking my life? I'll just move and leave you to rot.

The majority of the people who were shot and survived are on record saying that there were multiple Shooters so stop with your fucking FBI bulshit

why are they called theories aren't theories based on credible sources? I would call it "conspiracy speculation" or "conspiracy assumptions" if everything is a conspiracy that doesn't change a thing for you because you're not going to do shit about it

Yeah ok, he "shot" himself. Where the fuck is the footage of him going back and forth with all the shit he had in his room?
2000 cameras and not one of them has footage of him.

Are you proposing the redefinition of language just to give me a call to action? I don't care outside of observation how the world works. I keep track of fake events in order to know where to live and how to be safe. I'm not risking my life for you, if you care this much than confront the people behind this yourself.

mere speculation and assumption. All it is

So nothing happened after Newtown, what makes you think anything will happen after this?

The guy murdered like 25 kids and not a damn thing changed.

So I don't really see the point of them being "false flag"

government and the media would never lie, trust them blindly

Go vote for Hillary again.

JOIN THIS SERVER AND SPAM IT TO DEATH OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
discord (dot ) gg/mZ9katk

Oh and do you think sandy hook never happened? Conspiracy fags are also very disrespectful. They have the nerve to tell these families that their child really didn't get slaughtered in a rain of bullets. It was all fake your kids never existed. Conspiracy tards

Typical shill, try to defend your point with weak logic and popular opinion. If continually pressed you move directly to personal insults. How much are you paid to be here?

I support neither. But I'm also not dumb enough to think that literally everything that happens in this country is a conspiracy.

What kind of defense is this? You're siding with conspiracy theorists then bashing yourself? Like go to bed you fucking gook.

Remember shills regularly post on Sup Forums to reach many people anonymously for free.

right? poelly fbi or some psyops agent

Lol. I have to hear your thoughts on this let me get my popcorn. I'll try not to spit my drink everywhere. Here goes, who did 911 and did sandy hook happen?

>to think literally everything that happens in this country is a conspiracy.
does it matter if some stuff is no conspiracy?

And I wish somebody would pay me to talk shit with you tards.

Good job buddy. Glad that this one incident (the largest mass shooting in US history) and having one opinion on it (maybe it's more than the media tells us it is) equates to me supposedly thinking everything is government conspirings.

Have a good day sheep

Please tell me how I'm a sheep for not doing exactly as you do by sharing your beliefs. Tell me more

Idk who funded Al Qaeda? Trick questions.

Did it happen? I believe so.
What's your point? I can believe one theory and not another. Just because you're a faggot I won't assume you like all dicks you fucking cuck.

Blindly agree with the media and move along with your day. Not like anyone can change anything.

pretty loose.
got any pictures of
>3 black vans

There are so many and a majority of the ones made are ludicrous made by retards and you have to be equally retarded to believe it. You seem to fit the criteria. I bet you have made a few of your own

wasn't this like 5 days ago
why are people still talking about it

Nah I haven't made shit, but keep on assuming things. It's what you people are good at.

Either a troll or you haven't looked at any information outside of large media coverage.

Lol. That's all conspiracy theories are though right? Speculation and assumption. The irony of your post

Nice try fbi

Regardless I'd bone the living fuck out of the chick in that pic.

It’s another step and more ammunition (pardon the pun) towards gun control.

More irony in your backwards logic and why you're still defending yourself after 4 responses of the same redundant retorts.

That's all they will remain. Speculation. Have fun thinking you're better than everybody for believing in made up shit though.

he had dissociative identity disorder

that's right... very few conspiracies are backed up by sufficient facts... and im not one of these who believes in conspiracy theories... but i do think that this vegas shooting was a odd... the shooter does not fit the bill... 64 yo, rich retired accountant with no history of political or religious beliefs... no history of mental illness... frequent vacationer... absolutely no apparent motive and nobody knew it was coming...

The shooter does not fit the profile of a shooter so it leads to more theories... we know he used to work for Lockheed Martin, and we also know that his car left the property at the same time someone checked into his hotel room... 2 fishy facts right there, but im not jumping to conclusions, just think those facts would be worth investigating

YFW you find out this was a planned antifa attack that was interrupted a day before it was supposed to happen, thanks to the security guard.

This was supposed to be a lot worse with the bombs that were not set up yet.

Also, why was Blackwater there? (That wasn't swat matching through the Tropicana).

youtube.com/watch?v=MNMi8fXi5Os
maybe he was manipulated into doing this

Any proof it’s actually Blackwater?

I need better sauce mah man, dis pizza sucks

When this makes the most sense in this bread..

I remember a few guys that talked about conspiracies, most people responded much the same as this thread, “faggot,retard, etc etc.

Their names are
Manning
Snowden
Assange

Anons are right that not everything is a conspiracy but given what these guys have revealed some definitely are, trouble is figuring out which is which.

Being able to entertain an idea does not involve fetishizing it.

I never said I was better than anyone though. You insinuated it with insults. Good try.

wat is this legit?

the JFK assassination and the perps murder was totally not a conspiracy neither.