Any other Sup Forumsros into ddlb (daddy dom little boy)?

any other Sup Forumsros into ddlb (daddy dom little boy)?

i just learned about it last night and it seems to suit me perfectly. i’m 18 but extremely mentally young, i like stuffed animals, cuddling, webkinz, talking like a kid, being treated like i’m a kid, etc. any one else on into ddlb?

Other urls found in this thread:

goriland.thecomicseries.com/comics/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>extremely mentally young
Retarded?

op wants to get special care

i do

i just want someone to love me :(

maybe

bump for intrest

well you can suck my dick and maybe we will cuddle after

i would love that so much! could i get a kiss if i do a good job?

sure, anything for my little boy :)

ahhh, you made me blush

>i’m 18 but extremely mentally young, i like stuffed animals, cuddling, webkinz, talking like a kid, being treated like i’m a kid,
so youre a faggot

i guess :(

why haven't you posted your dick?

b..because that’s not something good boys do..

Yeah, but only with my dom, and it's exclusively a sexual thing. We're both a bit fucked and are using each other to get off.

hotttt

for me it goes even deeper than just sex

For me, and he's told me this directly, I'm just a substitute for his actual son. Doesn't want to do anything to hurt him, so he takes it out on me.

Does he hurt you?

that’s sooooo hot...

Not explicitly, but I've certainly gotten hurt during our play before. There was one time he was chocking me while fucking me from behind to the point that I blacked out. Another where he beat me for coming "home" so late.

wow you’re a bad boy. good thing he punished you, did you learn your lesson?

I did... for a while. But I really liked when daddy hurt me. Sometimes he'd punish me for things his actual son did and fucked me while grunting his name.

He doesn't just want to fuck his son, he wants to strangle his son while he fucks him.

Kinky.

Having met his son, I can't blame him. Had me babysit him once, I'd strangle him half to death to shut him up and put him in his place, the annoying brat.

Babysit?
Can you tell us how old he is, user?

Old enough to need a babysitter is about as close to an age that I'll give you. And not a "watch the house and make sure the kid doesn't throw a party" type of babysitter, a "make sure the moron doesn't throw himself off the top of the stairs" type of babysitter.

i wish that i had a daddy to take care of me and protect me

meme

i.. i would even let my daddy do this to be if i be bad

After he does it once, you'll never want to be good again.

me to be honest

i just love it when my daddy touches me and leaves marks on me i dont care if it hurts! i just want him to be happy and love me

>that feel when I am a daddy bear

daddy don’t let anyone hurt me please!

Ooh, where at? My daddy's not taking care of me enough for me anymore.

Are there... more pages of this?

By Mentally young you mean childish and retarded?

Australia

goriland.thecomicseries.com/comics/1

It gets good after page 5

i guess :(

man up OP

guys i got a good grade on a test!!! is anyone here to kiss me :( i want a reward! please...

i dont want to be a man i just want to be a boy forever :(

And that is okay

thank you for the support. a lot of the time i feel like a freak. i just want to be young again, even though i’m only 18 i hate the idea of being an adult.

Have you looked into AB/DL stuff?

Do you have a kik OP?

It's ok, boy. I was like you, but I took on the role of daddy when I turned 30.

i like your teddy!! what’s his name?

You just wanna be tucked in, right? Then have me close the door and come back 20 minutes later with scotch on my breath, in my blue collar work uniform, gently waking you with my big, rough hands..

yeah, i’m not into diapers though. im more into acting like i’m a elementary or middle schooler, not infant. sorry! no shame

His name is martin.

It's not mutually exclusive~

why are you waking me? it’s past my bedtime

Shhh baby.

Everything will make sense soon

Don't knock it til you try it, it adds a whole nother level of separation between you and young you. Also, it feels really naughty and fun.

cute :3

maybe i’ll look into it more, not sure tho lol

Uh huh!
>My scout uniform fit me until I was 22

God, I'm pretty sure my alcohol abuse in my youth was my dad's fault for getting me hooked on the scent and taste when I was young.

you must be skinny :o

so am i haha. i was 200lbs in high school but i got down to 130lbs

How? Sitting at 220lbs right now dying to get below 180. Like literally, I'll probably die early if I don't get healthy.

just ate less and exercised more. i also started eating much healthier and now my skin looks great

>See, it goes in cycles. I bet he had a gut too. Eventually, you will become him.

I've always been chubby

He sure did, and I'd rather not. Don't want to do to my potential kids what he did to me.

Good. That's a good mindset to have.

Yup. Maybe a bit less good when you consider the fact that I fantasize about being a kid again and going through it all. But still, I'll make sure it ends with me, even if that means no kids for me.

Luckily, it's not something you'll break the bank to try out. You can get sample diapers relatively cheap if it's just a one-off thing. You'll probably only be out like $9.

You can always come sit on my lap, son.

You should get wickrme

Any reason?

I'll sit on your lap if you're a nice daddy bear.

If you want a father figure to chat to

I'm always a nice daddy bear

Isn't this pedophilia

I'll get it if it's not tied to my phone number. Away from my phone at the moment though, so you can leave your chat name for me.

Between consenting adults, no.

Anonymous, messages delete themselves, no number tied to anything

>holstersniffer is my handle

What if I rub my bum against your lap?

Perfect dad day
I wake up in the morning and i kiss my wife go to the shes and i sharpen my knife replace the batterys in the remote controlls check all the levels in the toilet bowls.....

>Go to omegle
>Put Gay Ageplay
>Go in text chat
>???
>Profit!

Its a nice tool if you want to find a daddy (or a son) without giving out any of your personal accounts.

Nambla pls go

Then you might get to feel something special

What if I want to put my thing in daddy's bum?

If your scout uniform still fits baby

i want my daddy to put me in my place

tfw no little boy bf

Oh, I'm not the other guy. Although, incidentally, I was in scouts but my old uniform is surely lost by now.

will mine look like yours when i grow big?

i want to take my pants off in front of my dad and his buddies, knowing he's gonna discipline me for it

I'm a coordinator for local scout troops. I don't know how people could have still fit in their uniforms unless they stopped growing at 12.

I'm on there but I haven't found anyone yet :(

Downloading it right now.

I need to get another one that fits

Eagle scouts

I'm sure you can get bigger sized scout uniforms.

>Not wearing cub scout uniforms

>Too fat for bearcub uniforms

Well, if it's any consolation, I have diapers and a onesie...

>tfw no understanding dad to put me on growth hormone suppresants and puberty blockers so i'd stay his little champ forever

>not posting pics