Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>"sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job"
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

Why are you retarded?

Tats are for mindless sheep who want to proclaim their individuality by copying every other dumb, mouth-breathing cretin.

They should be herded into death-camps.

tattooed people over a certain age aren't scumbags.

tattoos used to be a sign of having done something special - be in the military, join a biker gang, be a hard-core criminal. having a tattoo said you were a member of a minority group.

about twenty years ago tattoos became mainstream. everyone started getting them, and their appeal vanished. teenagers get tattoos because they want to be the guy with the tatttoo, not because it symbolizes anything special - witness the number of tards posting in /wsr/ who say "i want to get a tattoo but i don't know what to get".

Not an argument.

lol okay now

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

This.

I know you've seen some tattoos online or in person and have thought: that's pretty cool or creative. Had to be at least one

I think being raised through consumerism often creates a drive to construct an identity through external facets, whether they're clothing lines, hairstyles, diet, musical interest, or tattoos. It seems like the tendency of those disenfranchised to fill the void with risque behavior and image crafting like this.
Not always, though. Sometimes it's just a youthful decision.
Also

okay lol

Tattoos are the new earring fad from the 90’s, these faggots who do this crave other’s attention.

Anyone with a tattoo is immediately inferior to someone who doesn’t have one.

I´d hit that. Hard.

With a rake.

Biggest beta ever.

Just wow.

That mentality is gold, you epitomise 4chins my man.

Bet you would’ve hated her anyways. You seem like the “nice guy”

I have to agree somehow... This matches most but not all of my personal experiences.

But we have to respect them because muh' individuality!

With a bat.

The same mentality that makes people get them doesnt lend itself to success.

I dont know how people get like this but I recognize it, mostly its people who dont have much self confidence, so they alienate themselves with piercings and tats to have a shield if you will, a reason for people to look at them differently, since they've always perceived themselves as being judged and/or not wanted in the first place.

Same kind of low self esteem doesnt lend itself to getting a job or having good relationships, as people dont like to be around losers.

Of course I dont know shit and there are plenty of people who get tats who are way more successful and intelligent and creative than my ass. Some people just like them? Get them to fit in (bikers, etc?)

Now people like in OP's pic are just fucking sad. "am I pretty now mommy?" type fucking crazies.

>Be me
>minding my own business, out for a walk on the beach alone
>suddenly this tattooed asshole has the nerve to walk by me
>"Um, excuse me, sir. Can you kindly please leave? You're disturbing the peace of this beach."
>He looks at ME like I'M the one out of place here.
>I repeat myself.
>He finally gets the message and leaves
>I walk home and tell my family, but they give me a similar look that he did, like I'm crazy or something.
>I don't get it, why do people defend these cretins?

not sure if shitpost
10/10 kek'd anyway

omg you're such an asshole lol

wtf. He just WALKED in front of you?

Who the fuck does he think he is?

I would've punched him in his tattooed face. Fuck that guy.

10/10 would lel agayne

All this is gold

Ahh, OP-- your bait is weak and you're certainly autistic (and also apparently a beta by your own admission).

While I respect people with tattoos here is an exception. Tattoos on the face. You must not have any real responsibilities to get a face tat. Fuck this one time I saw this retard with the DC shoe company logo tatted under both eyes like on the cheek bone. Fuckin dummy

I've learned it helps to give these people an icy glare. Make it very clear you mean business, and you will hurt them if you have to in order to protect your family and protect society. Obviously, it's an empty threat, they're not really worth going to jail for, but still, you gotta show them who the dominant well-meaning man of civilization is.

And let me tell you, it's not them, pal. It's not them.

/thread

Do you come to Sup Forums in attempts of debate and possibility winning another internet battle

What if DC paid him enough to never work again to be a walking talking buildboard?

Bet you never thought of that, asshole. Yeah, got ur nose kiddo hahaha

Except no not really.

Hi OP.

>have tattoos
>be father of 2
>married for 15 years
>have a senior position in my architectural firm
Why does what I do with my own body make me a scumbag? I'm a fucking scout leader and active as fuck in my kids schools and the community. Your argument is invalid, and honestly, youre probably some kid living at home who cant even afford any ink, let alone able to take care of themselves.

I'm not a fan of tattoos.

In 20 years you and the tattoo are going to look like shit.

/faggot
/nigger
/weakbait

wtf. I'm not OP!

Get a life, kid. lol!

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos myself, but I'm not a massively insecure faggot who brands women as disposable trash if they have a tattoo. A fair amount of people have tattoos, and although some do it more for the attention then others not everyone has the same mentality.

Yes, you will notice some people look visibly trashy with extremes like OPs picture, but let's get real, the women you are passing off as degenerates would never fuck you anyways.

>Believing in evolution
Did a guy with a tat fuck your gf? Or did you get fucked in the ass by a tatoo?
Everything will be o.k., OP

Creating your own reality where you stand a chance with any random girl, but acting like you "dodged a bullet" when chances are you'd never have even talked to her in the first place, even if she didn't have tattoos.

Yeah, dodged a bullet... Because you were SO close to getting her. If you're single and actively looking for girls this way, that's why you're single.

And take what you can get, you fuck. Who the hell are you to judge or be so picky?

Whay are you a pathetic faggot op? Get a life, get your own girl, and quit being a beta cuck.

We all know the real reason you're upset. You are a neck bearded fat fuck that knows they can't get the girl so you find a reason to be disgusted with them.

OP you are pretty gay man.

But, tatted individuals are MOSTLY somewhat assholes.

Classic tactic. Even on the 48 laws of power... But doesn't work if you're gay and/or ugly.

>being this much of a moist-ass homo

no wait, he has a point. See where he said "she has a tatto" ... that guy is a hero. Dont give filthy whores and criminals any attention or money. Just stay away from those freaks.

STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE WITHOUT TATTOS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Nice copypasta, faggot.

>neuroLOGical

>tattooed people over a certain age aren't scumbags.
Yu realize some people eventually get older?
ks and take ure tats with you

unpleasant people, tend to view people around themselves, to also be unpleasant.

even when its a completly unjust judgement.

hahaha I get it, cause it's Andy Sixx! Hahahaha omg good 1 XDD

You know what? You can take your stupid degenerate attitude and fuck right off.

Women like me, because I've got a nice car, went to a good school, don't have tattoos, don't smoke, don't drink, make good money, never touched drugs, and I have an award winning personality, something you'll never have.

Don't hate me just cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you. You pathetic tattooed looser.

Tattooed people are like pittbull owners: without their tattoo or dog, you wouldn't even notice them. Uninteresting people craving for attention, that's all. Tattoos also serve to whine about "society prejudice" against them when things don't go right for these lazy people: finding a job, no achievements in life etc.

I have a tattoo of drugs lol

See, it's idiots like this this, absolute assholes who just spout random shit, having nothing important to say. Just literally saying random shit. I bet you do have tattoos all over like you claim. I'll bet the ink has bled into your brain you absolute swine. Do us all a favor, and eat a bullet, you fucking pillock.

Are you going to contribute to this conversation or just whine and complain?

It's people like you who make it impossible for me to believe in a God.

So you're an incel that hates tattoos? Okay lol

I dont think people with tattoos have to be bad people, but i agree that majority of them have low self esteem and social issues, those who have no problems are doing it becaue of fashion which is just retarded

i dont like tattoos, but its not like my life and opinion dictates lifes of others, just meh for me

How much XP do you get for killing that?

nigger detected