IM MAKING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND I NEED IDEAS FOR VIDEO SERIES FOR MY CHANNEL!!! (You know how each YouTuber has a...

IM MAKING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND I NEED IDEAS FOR VIDEO SERIES FOR MY CHANNEL!!! (You know how each YouTuber has a series on their channel that theft are well known for such as bad in boxing and YIAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPdtE-_UTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
youtube.com/watch?v=v-X-FUnndO4&index=1&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzw8_BMfp5g
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WxxlTqhAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOMEONE FECKIN RESPOND

Check out Rayavlogs. She has great content.

Disturbing creepy footage, missing persons, and or rampage killers. Here is the kicker it must be real no fake crap...no is it real or is it fake only facts.

whatever it is make it literally every day and really repeatable.

follow people like howtobasic, pushing stairs, the impression bros etc

do something really simple but infinitely variable.

something like "eating breakfast" or "doors opening and closing"

read greentext stories

Hope this helps:
youtube.com/watch?v=PPdtE-_UTlo

Just make daily vlogs and shitty diss tracks

nope. since everyone does that, they'll only watch people who do that who they already know.

heres an idea.

fucking die.

>make a diss track about one of those popular idiots
>get recommended on their videos
>???
>profit

If you cant even think of video ideas on your own how the fuck do you expect to get anywhere. 0/10 dislike unsub.

kek

I make 380 a month doing Karl Pilkington compilations on my channel. Not alot of money but I do little to no editing of their podcasts.

MODS MODS MODS

>also good idea xD

Good advice. But I don't think there's really a space for new youtubers now. They're just not going to attract any kind of meaningful audience.

the exposure of bigger vloggers complaining about this would actually be free advertising for the channel

Just read Sup Forums posts

Try making something like this, it's easy 1M views per video: youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Just be a generic gamer channel like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=v-X-FUnndO4&index=1&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

How the fuck does this have 24mil views?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzw8_BMfp5g

that's insane

You need to appeal to the kids. Try shit like this, it's low effort content that gets thousands of views from kids daily and only requires a potato for a computer with no requirement for a camera or skills: youtube.com/watch?v=j0WxxlTqhAA

How does that have positive upvotes? Is it because of Sup Forums?

just an hero on stream and get a billion views easy

this

that's one way to do it