What do you think about this body type? 5'3" and just under 100 lbs

What do you think about this body type? 5'3" and just under 100 lbs

So a 12 year old boy

Suitable. I'm 6'2" and weigh 310lbs so I imagine whatever she doesn't eat in restaurants I'll gladly shuffle down my fat fucking gullet.

Definitely a trap

Not a fan of petite girls?

Dont bother posting pics about girls
Because there is always some idiot who sceeams mods and ruins the thread

More of her? I need to make a judgment based on the front

thats pretty much my gf's body. i'm 6'4" 240lbs, she is easy to throw around or pick up.

Does she like getting handled like a fuck doll?

yes, also likes being slapped, choked and having her hair pulled.

Disgusting. Anyone who likes a woman that doesn’t look like a woman has some problems.

Nudes or GTFO

Lovely.

Who are you Herman Melville?

How is it a problem to like a petite girl? Tight bodies feel better.

Just telling the truth

I think it’s subjective.

I’m skinny as fuck so most chicks are fat to me.
I don’t mind either feeling under my hands..

Neither is better, women’s bodies are made to be objectified and celebrated.

Women’s opinions are another thing..

You are secretly a pedophile.

See

Well now, that is an interesting first thought to project onto someone.

Speaks volumes about you my friend.
Perhaps you should tread carefully

Keep depressing your pedophelic tendencies by telling everyone else that they're a pedophile

So all shorter girls should never get any attention because any guy that likes them is automatically a pedophile

Too dark. Would be better with creamy white skin

its just some incel user, let him larp.

btw im the 6'4" guy from before. i had my gf buy a school girl outfit.

best type. Especially if you have a face to go with it, because that is the body type of 80% of asian girls

now tits or gtfo

I think those type of women are mostly for guys that want to make themselves feel ''bigger''. Its the same as an average woman hanging out with ugly fat fucks so she looks hotter

What a stupid argument. If I don’t like dogs, does that mean I’m a dog? I just think men who like women who look like little boys is creepy.

My girlfriend has the same body type. It's amazing to use her like a little toy.

But you’re here nonetheless. An active participant.
The first thing you chose to project was something that you fear being called.
You fear being called it because you know it’s in there.

At least we’re actively thinking about them as adult, unlike you, who seems to consider them child like..

Your and her Height/weight ?

Your words don’t mean shit to me. I am right. Totally correct. It’s to compensate for them feeling like a little weak man.

I'm 5'11". She's 5'4" and around 105 lbs

I bet you get nervous around schools and give kids and extra wide berth too.

I know you faggot

But logically don’t skinny guys fuck fat chicks? Because skinny chicks like muscular guys, not fat cunts?

legal lolis are great dont listen to the faggots

I love it!

found the nigger

And what's wrong with having a smaller girl to make my cock feel bigger and more satisfying to her?

Am 6’ 4, about 250 lbs. Was with a girl like this at one point.

Sex was amazing. She was really tight and I had to start off really slow but once I went in deep it drove her wild. Whenever I came she said she could actually feel me pumping loads of cum into her.

Ideal

>but once I went in deep it drove her wild. Whenever I came she said she could actually feel me pumping loads of cum into her.

Oh god I don't even know anymore whether to laugh or cry at the bullshit I read on this site.

Every girl I've fucked is 5'4" or under. It's awesome. Well, there was a bar wench who was taller(I was thirsty) not so good.

Kek

would bang. mainly because manlet.

elaborate. is it really as impractical as I fear?

That was the last time I let my thirst get the better of me. Couldn't cum, had som weird bruise kinda thing on my shaft for a few days.

Under 100 lbs and under 5 ft would be better.

Had a cute blue eyed, blonde, white ex gf. She was 5'1 and 105 lbs. Best fuck of my life. Still miss that grill.

I like this body type

Prove it

They can all feel is when we pump loads into them you bullshit artist. Have you ever had sex with something that wasn't a black hole before?

What was her ethnicity? The girl you pumped loads into?

Had a 5'2" petite Guyanese brown girl. Amazing sex.

Gonna be fucking a 5' petite Vietnamese girl soon who is into all my fetishes. Gonna be cash.

They usually don't accept credit anyway

more of this pls

Her ass is a little close to Hank Hill territory but otherwise looks perfect!

They're sluts, not whores.