I use to smoke weed, but after awhile I couldn't enjoy the high and it just made me incoherent and paranoid...

I use to smoke weed, but after awhile I couldn't enjoy the high and it just made me incoherent and paranoid. Does this happen to any of you or am I just a light weight and can't handle my weed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quit weed a long time ago for the same reason. I was always paranoid everyone knew when I was high. While high I couldn't stop thinking about everything that depressed me, and I almost committed suicide.

Smoke WEED every day bro every fucking day

was always paranoid that people were judging me for being high/annoyed at me for being high if they were sober

was paranoid about getting caught because of smell

I would smoke if it was legal and I had nothing to do, because it is fun but the police paranoia ruins it for me

It also got a bit shit after a while. first time was the most fun in the world and it just goes downhill from there. same with every drug I've ever tried except alcohol and coke

You're both lightweights.
Trap here. I've smoked all day everyday since for about 5 years now because I'm sad. Never had issues like you two.

Then don't go out while high, faggot.
Get some food and some shit set up then you get high.
Fuck.

>While high I couldn't stop thinking about everything that depressed me, and I almost committed suicide.
Are you fucking retarded? Did you just smoke the weed and then sit there and stare at the fucking wall?

Been smoking for 10 years now but aso quit recently. I don't really get paranoid when I get high, but I worry about things I wouldn't worry about being sober and I get an uneasy/uncomfortable feeling. I moved to another country where smoking weed is illegal anyway so I took this opportunity to quit.

I have no desire to use recreational drugs at this point years later. I focus on my career and bettering myself.

I was 20 or so and not in a good place.

I'm not saying get high again.
I'm saying you were doing it fucking wrong.

>I have no desire to have any fun in my life at this point

I get like this sometimes. It just depends on the mood. Or on what im doing. I normally try to just play video games. It gets me more into the game. But if im just sitting in silence then yeah i feel paranoid. I normaly avoid smoking in the morning just because if i smoke then i wont get anything done.

yeah people grow up

too much of a good thing. You've just over done it, give it time it'll prob fix it's self

people also die
maybe you should try that

People who think you can only "have fun" if you never commit to a career are adult foreverchildren who just end up in jobs they hate and don't make any money. Good luck with that.

Grow up = No fun = Nah

Are you black or retarded

yeah I hope so, weed is going to be legal in canada and I'd like to buy some and smoke up and try again

lmao i said this as a joke and already 2 butthurt af replies

im gonna take a bong rip for every dumbass who replies to this, cheers boys

Maybe.

I would get high and play Xbox 360 games or FFXI most of time.

Don't worry.
You'll wanna kill yourself *after* the transition.
Stop pretending you're not just self-medicating your gender identity disorder.

I'm 28 and white. If I'm retarded, then I must be the first retard to ever convince a major DoD contractor that I'm competent and good at my job for over two years.

#

Yes the answer is retarded thanks for letting me know buddy

>If I'm retarded, then I must be the first retard to ever convince a major DoD contractor that I'm competent and good at my job for over two years.

I only get paranoid when I smoke alone.... and when i go to bed at night sometimes it feels like my heart is racing when its not.

havent smoked for 4 days now, and symptons are easing up ... just got crazy insomnia again, thinking about blazing up again just to sleep

After a long time of everyday use it just started making me kind of dumb. Like really slow and clouded thinking. Every time I would smoke and cruise I would zone out and keep driving straight until I got lost. Every time

Tbh, when this happened to me, I thought I'd go back to being a stoner at some point but I had a clear head etc and free time so started doing shit again.
Now smoking pot is nothing I want to do because I aint got time for dat.

rip it faggot!

Me too. No problems here.

KYS

this

i loved weed as a kid but i always made sure food / entertainment was setup ahead of time so i didn't do anything too stupid

if out in public i kept it to 2 tokes max

Did you try distracting yourself while high? If you're just sitting there of course you'll get paranoid. Try watching some odd/trippy videos, see if that helps. This one is simple enough for starters without being obviously drug related: youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

I'm sure this judgment is served from a well-adjusted, successful adult over 21.

Same here. I smoked every day for about 14 years, one day I realized nothing good was ever going to come from it again so I quit.

Love the edgy language good job fag

I don't smoke, but have acquaintances on it. The ones that smoke recreationally are, in simple words, normal. If they don't tell to you "I smoke sometimes", you don't notice it. But, in the other hand, there are the ones that, not only smoke always, but talk in every fucking instance about it.

And these ones always look and act as, I dunno... retards. As if its intellectual coefficient was lower than the media. And are pretty annoying too.

I've smoked while watching videos and movies it didn't bother me, socially it would sometimes bother me thinking I was being judged by others but I just try and think its only me thats thinking that, I just remember being able to rip a couple bong hits and enjoy it but I'm just not in the same mindset when I was younger, sucks but again I might give it a try once weed is legal and maybe have some success if not oh well its just not for me I guess

try listen some music

I smoke too just dont have money to get my fix, I fucking hate being sober. Thats really the only problem for weed w me

For me it was exactly opposite of that. Paranoid for first few times and now I smoke every weekend and never been better

Agreed. Most people who smoke are fine, they found something they like so good for them. Those people who feel the need to brag about it, argue about it, sales-pitch it or talk about like it's a culture - those people are annoying shits. Makes you want to crack them in the head will a ball peen hammer. The good thing is that the older you get the fewer of those types you meet.

Had the same with the no high. No paranoia tho. But in switzerland, where I live, they made a legal weed with little to no THC so you don't get high but still have the taste.

Now I alternate between the two. Usually I use the non THC for a period of time then when I switch back the the real one and have a good high.

It's called CBD btw. I have no idea if you can find it outside here.

Hope you find a solution user.
Take care

I stopped smoking after "dying" during an acid trip. I would have a panic attack any time I smoke to the point that I was concerned about my heart. I gave it a few months and started smoking again slowly, building my tolerance back up and it went away. That might work for you but currently I stopped smoking because no matter how much I smoked I wouldn't feel high unless I was with a group of friends and even then I could never get stones like I used to. I haven't smoked in four months so hopefully when I start again soon it'll be back to normal