I have lost seventy pounds my goal of 125 is near. I'm 140 now. Plus I've felt comfortable enough to add tattoos...

I have lost seventy pounds my goal of 125 is near. I'm 140 now. Plus I've felt comfortable enough to add tattoos, and am slowly getting more. I know I still have a way to go, but right now, for the first time since high school, I feel really good about my body.

Downside. I now officially have no tits. :/

We don't care.

Just delete this thread.

Show me your anus so I can judge your process...

post non tits to verify.

Tits or gtfo cunt.

Tits or GTFO fatty.

Moar

Do you suck dick? Take anal?

show us what you mean as in no tits

We call this anorexia.

You are a healthy weight with an ideal fat body fat percentage around 15-20%. If you get thinner, you will be classed as underweight and risk disease.

You are fine the way you are, but since you did not post your face i am assuming youre fucking ugly. You cant put shit on a cake and call it beautiful.

have you seen the big ass and small tits thread?

turn around

I don't need it to turn around. I can tell the ass is terrible from this angle. The hip shape is fucked

Not bad. Show tits

We don't care. Also you look trashy maybe that's what youre going for.

I don't show tits for free.

Add me on skype, pay me £10 for 20 minutes on cam.lucyjhfallonn at hot mail dot com

Username is lucyjhfallonn for skype

tattoos are trashy as fuck, good luck losing weight to impress people only to give them another reason to judge you.. bad bad choice.

good job on your progress tho, dieting is legit the hardest thing to do

tits+timestamp or gtfo cunt
it's a rather simple concept, how do you fail to grasp it?

Op, Ignore this. This poster is skewed by the rampant obesity in society. Stay strong.

Annnd the real reason for this thread is revealed

LOL WUT?

You came here, asking for our attention for free, and now you ask for money?

SRLY??? sage and hide. This thread is dead for me.

Show feminine penis.

Not necessarily, it depends on the cause.

For example when youre young it's obvious losing weight is easier in your 20's. It has nothing to do with healthy eating, rather just eating less and moving more, making the right choices.

Sometimes you have to avoid foods like crisps, chocolate and processed beverages because they have significantly more calories with little nutrition and things the human body can't process especially sweeteners in drinks and excessive sugar in cola.

3 years ago i was 180 pound overweight. I drank only natural products like water, cocunut water, orange / apple juice and milk (debatable) and tried basing my diet on natural foods like chicken, steak, fruots, vegetables, nuts , quinoa, cus cus, wholemeal foods etc.

After that, i lost 3 pound a week doing nothing but walking and now i am a normal weight at 120 pounds. Eating 3 meals a day, didnt calorie count waste of time but for the most part it didnt feel i was even dieting. The odd pack of crisps, chocolate has a significant impact on my weight so i do avoid them but you should not deny yourself.

It was also mainly because i was sedentary, sedentary to very active will make you lose weight quick. If youre already active and you got fat that way.. you will have to work on diet most.