I want my pink ass to be fucked by a motherfucking giant BBC

I want my pink ass to be fucked by a motherfucking giant BBC.

I'm straight but being fucked by a BBC has been in my head for a while.

Who else likes the idea?

Newsflash, you're not straight OP

Was in a similar situation I was straight never sucked cock before and met up with a black guy on craigslist, once I put it in my mouth I was instantly hooked and realized I needed to have this cock in my ass and it felt so good, never heard from him again but would go back in a heartbeat

just you, fucking queer. get aids.

But the male body disgusts me. Just the cock anatomy

Exactly, there are crazy kinky ideas that I'm willing to try

A hole is a hole

it's literally all I can think of these days, is feeling that BBC inside my pink white boi anus. But I consider myself straight. I think deep down all white bois want to feel BBC in them.

Come on, get real. You tried and didn't like it...

black guys do have desirable cocks. IMHO

OP... I don't know how to break it to you but if you have super gay fantasies like this that you obsess over, you aren't straight. You probably never have been. Come out of the closet and everyone will be happy for you. Find yourself a a gay black bull and be a happy powerbottom.

>implying you could handle this

Original video please?

I am straight.. I just can't get my mind off sucking a huge BBC and sticking that wet penis in my tight little virgin boyhole until he cums deep inside me while he calls me his little sissy slut - making me cum handsfree as his cockhead rubs my prostate.

Meme magic at work.

>who else likes this idea

Other gay guys, user

Just out of curiosity, how many normal, straight men do you think have actually let themselves get fucked by black cocks? Do you think this is a normal, every day thing that most straight guys do but just don't talk about? I hate to burst your queer fantasy bubble, but it's not..

Holy shit, isn't that cock inflated?

But but but but i like to fuck women

Do you? Do you REALLY? Or do you fuck women because it's what you've been conditioned to believe is normal and proper? So you like the taste,smell and feel of a woman's sweet pussy? Or do you throw it in, thrust til you bust and pull out as fast as you can and then feel oddly unfulfilled afterwards and maybe even a little guilty?

I like the taste, feel, warmth, etc fucking love em

It's probably hard for you to comprehend it, but some people are just bisexual. Nothing more to it.

that's quite some niggerdong right there

I like to eat a girl out from behind. Ass spread right in my face so I can take a huge whiff of that ass/pussy pheromone funk. Nothing better.

Bisexual yes, but OP Is claiming to be straight. Either way, no problems here. I hope he finds his beautiful black penis and it's all he's ever dreamed of and more.
Love is love.

Oh yeah that nigga aint straight at all. sheeit.

I don't blame him, if I have a dick like that I'll go everywhere naked

If I understand correctly, in prison it's not considered gay. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and a dudes gotta bust... best bet for you OP would be to land a super short stint in prison, try stealing a car or something, and then drop the soap whenever you can in the showers. Make sure to shower next to the black alphas. Then bam, it's not gay at all. You have an excuse. It's "rape." Only you will know otherwise;).

you sick cunt

>implying he's ever able to get hard

Consider this. The CDC statistics show that the receptive partner has a 1 in 332 chance of contracting HIV, even if a condom is used. You take 10 black sucks even wrapped you have a 1 in 30 shot. Bottom line is there is no safe way to be gay and sexually active. Put aside this fantasy - it will bring you only pain if you act on it.

It's been proven with science that taking big BBC in your mouth or anus is not even remotely gay. BBC is simply another sex toy, as black men are not actually people

>The CDC statistics show that the receptive partner has a 1 in 332 chance of contracting HIV,

...if the other partner is HIV positive.

Yeah, he wants nigger dick, that's almost guaranteed aids.

>The CDC statistics show that the receptive partner has a 1 in 332 chance of contracting HIV, even if a condom is used.

[citation needed]

>taking big BBC in your mouth or anus is not even remotely gay
>black men are not actually people

my fucking sides