Redpill on Immigration

I'm writing a paper for my history class on why mass immigration into Europe shouldn't be allowed. I'm in Massachusetts, so I'm surrounded by libtards. I need help finding some genuine sources (not Nazi-tier shit) that I can use. What do you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
express.co.uk/news/world/632066/victim-Cologne-attack-NYE-speaks-out
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look up bubblegum immigration on YouTube.

Look at Africa, pouring money into shit countries doesn't fix a thing either.

Cite Brussels, Paris, San Bernardino aka outside my house.

Immigration is honestly fine when immigrants actually assimilate (USA for example) when they don't, you get no-go zones like in the UK.

This website has some good information on it with citations to scientific studies. I don't know how much you wan't to focus on race vs other issues.

thealternativehypothesis.org

Try some of the stuff from this list.

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

As a general rule, diversity plus proximity equals confict. Hope it helps.

You need to be more specific about different types of immigration. In some cases it's quality not quantity

Look up hawk-dove game theory and thinkin about how it relates to people in a stable, prosperous social democracy and andgry young men coming from war zones

What you can also do is ask the question, on a sidenote, when a migration of this volume in such a short time has not resulted in either genocide or war.

In absolute numbers, the migration into Europe in 2015 was the second-largest in world history, behind the migrations that followed the Partition of India in the 1940s. And those resulted in some pretty bad wars and ethnic cleansings.

>Immigration is honestly fine when immigrants actually assimilate (USA for example)

Lol, you obviously don't live in California. Half our immigrants don't even bother to learn English to the point you can't get a job out here if you don't speak Spanish.

My only solace is the fact that Chinese immigrants are now outpacing Mexican immigrants, and soon enough we'll have to learn Chinese too. Then the Mexicans will realize, too late of course, "oh THAT'S why people have unified languages."

Seriously, they're only ok with the bilingual shit because the only other language that matters is the one they were lucky enough to be raised with. For now...

Talk about how Irish and Italian immigrants smoothly integrated into America and in fact became a celebrated ethnic group within this country.

Thanks everyone, this will help. I'm trying to write a convincing paper without being branded a Nazi (however hard it may be, since I'm in New England).

On another note, does anyone have any good articles with interviews of victims/people affected directly? I've seen a bunch of articles like that on here but I can't find anything like it.

>does anyone have any good articles with interviews of victims/people affected directly
express.co.uk/news/world/632066/victim-Cologne-attack-NYE-speaks-out
This, for a start.

I think the most important part of your papaer should be to get liberal readers to accept that even for them there is such a thing as too much immigration

A lot of young liberals won't even admit this. Get them on the same page. You both agree there is such a thing as too much, we just diagree on how much that is. That amount is based on looking at evidence and making convincing arguments

You obviously lack reading comprehension if you using think the Chinese, Italians and many groups of immigrants didn't assimilate in the USA.

also use examples of european invasion to bolster your argument. They will all agree that large scale immigration of europeans to america and asutralia was bad for the cultures of those places, and that the mass migration of han chinese to Tibet is displacing and weakening the Tibetan culture

This. Don't make the comparison too explicit, just put them in that mood by referencing the people they keep standing up for.
- Injuns
- Palestinians
- Tibetans

That's what I'm going for. My thesis is something along the lines of that although we certainly can't ignore the suffering going on in these countries, the answer isn't in mass immigration. I'm going with the view that humanitarian aid should be given, but that immigration should be stopped. I personally am not too thrilled about pouring money into failed states, but I need something that young liberals can somewhat agree with.

The question is, with our lax demands on immigrants today, will they continue to do so?

Ever seen this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

are you talking explicitly about the refugee crisis or immigration from non eu countries in general

because if you don't carefully discuss the differences they'll string you up for it

You might also look into the years shortly before WW1 where countries, like austria-hungary, had the problem of keeping it´s people together because of being a multi ethnic state and that this was a major problem for other countries in eastern europe too.

The "multiculti" society only works with total apathy (not tolerance) because when people just don´t give a shit (i.e. ignoring any kind of culture/tradition) a multi ethnic society works.

Specifically about the refugee crisis, but with references to other examples of failed mass immigration.

this

Talk about Yugoslavia and Austria-Hungary.

Diverse countries inevitably end up being ruined. Also, Africa. Contrary to popular belief, (Sub-Saharan) Africa is not some singular mass, but incredibly diverse and tribal, hence the endless conflict.

Also, for the lefties, mention how a social-democratic welfare state is only possible in a homogeneous society. Sweden was the most homogeneous country in the world before the immigration that began in the late 20th century. America has no safety net because people don't want to help other ethnic groups.

Talk about the socio-economic effect on wages and urban crime.

I think the genuinely compassionate thing to do is to encourage countries to develop for themselves, in their own way and not encourage (or force) them to mimic the western model.

It cauases a lot of suffering and cognitive dissonance in the minds of young people from middle eastern or asian communities, especially muslim, when they grow up in european countires. Their parents came here to get a better life but at the same time they are told that the culture around them is bad. It leads to feelings of alienation and disconnection from the larger culture which leads to resentment. Feeling different and wanting to belong while simultaneously having disdain for the larger culture can lead to feelings of persecution.

this blog looks at things compassionately and evidence based
thosewhocansee blogspot co uk 2015/02/i-dont-belong-here.html

there's a youtube video of mudslims protesting to get sharia law in uk just search for sharia law uk