Sup Forums completely annihilated

Sup Forums completely annihilated.

Were those numbers adjusted for inflation?

>implying Sup Forumsacks haven't been "woke (redpilled) on exorbitant inflation for the past 6 years

I would love to see some sources

wasn't the great depression going on though?

>average car costs 30k
The average boat costs 50,000,000 if you include oil tankers too

SHH the goyim don't know about asset bubbles

>waaaaah why can't I buy my Land Rover and live in my house in downtown SF with my women's studies degree!!11

Thank you for posting a logical image talking about inflation and changing economics? How does this btfo the Sup Forums?

does anyone on pol deny this?
The Federal Reserve has been printing money non stop. it has turned the dollar into a PENNY.
Isn't this what we fight against? Aren't the Bernie people the ones saying JUST GIVE US MORE MONEY PER HOUR TO SOLVE IT.
Literally, jews printing money. pol is always right.

>buying a new home
>buying a new car

whew

Its facts retard

For fucks sake we know wages aren't rising at the same rate as real estate. The point is that employers will simply lay people off and replace you with bots, like Wendy's is doing now.

So instead of making less than a living wage, you're not getting a wage at all.

exactly

>housing prices

Yeah cause the 1920s housing market is in any way resembling of our modern housing market

My grandpa raised a family of seven by driving a snowplow and other municipal work. His wife didn't work.

Yes, we used to be richer. Yes its because we have created a giant government that we cannot afford.

But the average car in 1930 was a shitmobile that could barely do more than a walking pace.

A quality honda automobile on the other hand is a modern marvel of technology, with air conditioning, leather seats, a safe and firm chassis designed to withstand a head on collision with a tank.

Honda, the power of dreams.

posted by some retard who doesnt know what inflation is im sure.

Fucking this. Bought a used mazda for 5 grand, payed it off in 7 months, have had it for almost a year and a half and only have had to put in about $1000 so far to maintain it.

Nope

Libtards.

> Not counting benefits in wages
> Not Factoring in Gov't benefit.
> Not Realizing our housing costs are so high because of foreign investment, the same foreign investment that allows our debt to be so high with no consequence.

Just a twenty-something being intellectually lazy.

... or possibly because all the plow drivers made decent wages, back before there were thirty million mexicans driving down labor costs.

Garbage men used to make good fucking money too. Now they don't. Because every wetback in the state is willing to drive a truck and throw garbage all over the street for 1/3rd the wage.

>in 1930, the average wages were 27,481$

lmao sure

>except about literally every executive election in the world

But sure, Sup Forums is always "right" :,)

Are you referring to your post? As what you should be looking at is the ratio of wage to house and car cost at the two points, inflation is accounted for you blundering thundercunt.

I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to advertise here.

>buying a mazda
kill urself faggot

fuck off shill

mazda is good

>newfag detected

>Sup Forums

and

Tells me liberals have been massively importing immigrants to lower wages.