ITT: I'm a mexican, pay my taxes, never have been to the US illegally, never have done anything illegal...

ITT: I'm a mexican, pay my taxes, never have been to the US illegally, never have done anything illegal, none of my familiars have been to the US illegally. Why should _I_ pay for a wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

politistick.com/trump-flip-flops-on-border-wall-says-we-need-only-half-a-wall-because-of-natural-barriers/#
foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/trump-softens-h1b-visa-policy-during-gop-debate.html
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-wont-self-fund-general-election-campaign-1462399502
time.com/4169503/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wedding-photo/
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman
youtube.com/watch?v=lcVsi_LamZo
mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2015/08/19/donald-trump-the-devils-run-for-the-white-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=gn4GXmtqAwA
youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Answer for the crimes of your people, Jose.

>oh wait only white people need to do this.

Never said white people should, either. Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Do you pay taxes for poluce services and expect police protection even though you do not commit crimes?
Oh, wait, you're a Mexican.
If you lived in a functioning country wouldn't you pay taxes and expect the police to help you even though you are not a criminal?

FPBP

>pay my taxes
then you're already familiar with this idea, unless you only pay taxes for the things that affect you personally.

by that logic white US citizens need to pay for the crimes of all black US citizens

For the sole reason that the American people rebuilt your country. Without the billions of dollars coming in from the tourism industry, Mexico would be third world.

If tourism to Mexico was ever halted and I lived in Mexico, I would be afraid.

~They money of the trade defecit will pay the wall, you should have kept up with trade mexibro :)

Don't worry, Jose. You won't have to pay for the wall. Mexican Businesses and your neighbor that wants to visit the US will. Have fun there in Mexico!

Mexico is third world. Or it seems it. that's why I'm asking. Building a huge-ass wall will be a kick in the nuts, one i don't think we can recover from. I've personally never done anything wrong, why should i pay for the crimes of fucking beaners that move around aimlessly?

The same way why Americans should pay for illegals.

You won't pay for the wall, but the money that the US dumps into your shitty country and for your shitty criminals will disappear. It's kind of like not giving your kid an allowance because they broke one of the windows in the house, and essentially they're paying for the broken window by not receiving an allowance.

You're grounded, bucko.

B-but i want Minecraft premium, papa

The reason they feel the need to sneak into our country is because your country is unsafe and barely habitable for anyone that's not in a cartel. Eliminate those leeches from your country then you can start fixing your own shit.

What wall dude. Let them have their pathetic demagogue meme dreams.

Instead we should be worried because we might get absorbed into NAU this very decade. Remember that Drumpf is another globalist puppet, he will do what his masters orders him to do.

>la rana
Ily

The migration of money from the US to Mexico is worth more to Mexico than your oil industry.
The taxes that that money pays benefits you.

Reality is that YOU won't have to pay a dime. A reduction in aid paid by the US to Mexico, and the taxation of money leaving the US won't affect you in any way.

>why should i pay for the crimes of fucking beaners that move around aimlessly?

Because you elected a president that supports and encourages the criminal acts of beaners.

Twice.

Central Mexico is really well off. Most of the issues around here come from corruption, not cartels
And for the sake of dialogue, i hope you realize most of the drugs grown here are taken, and sold, to the US. Our country's been hellbent in fighting organized crime for a while now, but it's so shit it hasn't done anything

It's your countries government fault for letting it's citizens invade us. You should have been more politically active so more people would have voted for a presidente that can control them.

thanks canada

Maybe next year, son.

No discussion to be had here. We have a retarded president right now and the political scene here is a fucking joke

you can come to the US legally, then you won't have to pay for the wall

you will pay for the wall because your government has been complicit in encouraging and allowing your countrymen to sneak into the usa.

I'd like to study abroad

you guys sell enough dope on a monthly basis to pay for a wall. you'll be fine. and in any event it's your responsibility.

you want to know what a 'kick in the nuts is?' ask saddam.

>its another countries responsibility to protect your borders
>they owe you absolutely anything for your failure to protect yours
>you aren't just like women expecting others to pay for your special shit based on feels and gibmesdat

wew lad

Because we give your country money for literally no reason, so now you will pay some of it back, paco

yea they basically said it was americas duty to provide for your poor countrymen for many years now. i believe 2 of your past presidents have said things to that effect

this is about unpaid taxes and the usage of schools in america. you owe us

Your people share the collective crime of being illegals.

we could break YOUR knees too if you get on our bad side, sheepfucker.

Blame your government leaning on US support to excuse its own failure to improve your country and then spitting in the US' face by encouraging illegal migration. It's not an individual normal Mexican's fault, but you're shackled to the decisions of your government and society. Vote for better leaders.

Do you have a gf op?

NO MEXICAN IS LEGAL

You're not paying for the wall, you're government is.
The cost will probably deducted from the foreign aid we send you annually.

jej

Do you trumpettes have any grasp whatsoever of what happens in the real world?

The wall will never get built.

>>real world

>>new zealand

ok, gandalf.

You gotta fight to destroy the mass corruption in Mexico if you want your country to ever be good. Your people don't do this, they submit to the cartels or flee. Americans would fight.

Mexicans citizens steal our money and send it back to Mexico, Mexico profits immensely so they don't care. They are at fault

Because you owe us for all the financial aid that we've sent to you that, instead of being used to improve your country, lines the pockets of your government elite and the drug cartels, forcing many of your people to seek economic security in the US through illegal means.

Because you have benefited from your country's theft and it's time to pay

BUILD IT.

What crime did whites ever commit?
Slavery was legal when we had slaves, and for those that didn't betray the north, slavery was still legal for years after the civil war. Other than that, all we did was kick out the technologically challenged natives to your country. That's why your brown Jose, your mostly fucking native. So, again, what crimes are you talking about? Was it the cheap agriculture that makes your dirty desert into fertile lands? Is it the cars you drive, or the jobs we give you to make our cars? Is it the HVAC system that cools your home enough to not die of heat stroke in the hot summers? Is it the cellphones we invented so you can talk to your Abuela many many miles away? What crime did whites ever commit? What did whites do that didn't improve the world for the better over and over again?

>friend is between insurance plans due to job change
>drunk uninsured mexican hits him in a crosswalk and he loses a leg
>can't afford a prosthetic leg due to mexican having no insurance

Your government should. Why should we allow you to hijack billions of dollars annually and send it to your country while you make off with our industrial and manufacturing jobs? Try reading a book you ignorant spics, your country Is nothing but a corrupt mess waiting to implode from its own greed and misdeeds.

If you dnt have any related to usa, you dont have to worry. you´re not gonna pay that shitty wall.

I am the same.
The ones who´s gonna pay for it are the people who recevie "remesas".

Globalist puppet?

Give me one credible source you bean eating cock mongler

What? You think the US is invading here to defend the honor of fat retard outcasts on an anonymous message board?

The reality is that you are far less significant to your country than NZ is to the world.

Continue to deal with it.

What goes on in your country is your governments business and your governments responsibility. Its one of the foundations of sovereignty, you know, the international legal defense to all that globalist crap.

You won't we will tax remittances, fine companies that use Illegal Immigrant labor, tariff corporations that choose to deprive Americans of jobs by outsourcing labor and production.
It will come from those doing the damage, not bystanders.

But they do, with taxes. Incarceration isn't free, neither is insurance.

That's literally it.

Tariffs.

You're not paying for the wall. Your government is; The same government which has encouraged illegal immigration in order to help bleed off unskilled labor and distract from the shit state of your own economy, while soaking in billions in remittances and trying to eventually reclaim the Southwest.

Because you benefit economically from the remittances, your whole country depends on them. Shipping our USD to Mexico is literally keeping your economy on life support, why do you think your leadership is getting so butthurt now that the possibility of a wall looks more and more likely?

>I'm a mexican

You've already explained it yourself.

Gringos didn´t rebuild aything. They come here because they want, if they dont wanna come here there´s no problem.
México is a great place with gringos or without them and we are very comfy with our country.
And i am speaking about the mexicans who are in México and who works for this country, not for the ones who believes that in gringoland they´re gonna live better.

first world, third world is a stupid concept.

Did you forget your pills, amerifag?

You will recover, don't worry Mexico. This will force your leaders to address Mexico's real problems instead of blaming everything on the US, while at the same time being utterly dependent on the US. Trump isn't just gonna let Mexico descend into anarchy and failed state mode.

Better in that way..
less gringos and less intervention.
The less gringos in some cuntry, the most independence for that country.
I just hope that the government impose visas or something to the gringos so they stay there unless they pay more to come here.

Been thinking about it, and it honestly sounds great.
Maybe our shitstain country will FINALLY start making ends meet when hit with such a big change
god speed, america

The pills we also engineered to make people like you function properly?

Your impotent mestizo rage is showing. How do you like it that upper class Mexicans are all white?

The Mexican government hands out leaflets and has billboards up demonstrating how to sneak across the border, its not like its a purely organic economic phenomenon.

Vicente Fox himself said Mexico would be fucked (in different words of course) without the ability to send their poor to the US. That's true so long as Mexico remains a corrupt shithole, if their leaders focused on fixing their country instead of enriching themselves they might not have to encourage illegal immigration in the first place.

You are gonna have to pay for it all the same, mexcrement. Every mexican is a potential border jumping beaner.

You are depredating our resources and paying lower salaryes to the workers because your trasnationals needs cheap workers. You are damaging our country and economy.
You need to pay for that.

If you live in the US and pay your taxes to the US, then your taxes will pay for the wall anyway. If you live in Mexico, you might or might not be screwed. You don't have any functioning nuclear weapons today, so you have nothing to assert your points with.

It' OK user, everything will be fine. Just take them.

Who the fuck do you think is going to rebuild Detroit? Who do you think is going to pay to repair the BLM looting and violence in Baltimore and St. Louis?

It isn't going to be a fucking nigger, I'll tell you that for sure.

Sorry American companies won't be building factories over there once Trump wins, champ. Better luck next time.

You need to shut up and get your wallet ready. Both for the wall, and that cartel thug who is holding your mother hostage

At worst, Trump might send in special forces to take out the cartels, with your country's permission of course. Shit will probably get real bad in Mexico for a few years after construction of the wall, the Cartels will probably try to blow up the wall, then we'll have an excuse to wipe them off of the face of the Earth, for both of our country's benefit.

Any of your leaders tied to the Cartel (like, all of them?) will probably be answering for their crimes as well.

Because your government takes millions from our government in the form of aid money and if you don't build the fucking wall then we'll cut it off.

we dont need a wall with canada

the bullshit flowing from mexico has REQUIRED we build a wall
mexico WILL pay for their stupidity one way or another

build wall,

A: send mexico a bill, they pay it
OR
b: mexico doesnt pay, so we stop giving them "foreign aid", then tax and tariff their shit and mexico spirals into somalia level anarcho-despotism

either way, NOT OUR PROBLEM

fuck mexico.

also, beaners,
CHOOSE ONE LETTER FOR THE "H" SOUND

X = H ; Mee Hee Ko
J = H ; Jesus = Hey Zoos
G = H ; Guatemala = Huat A Mala
H = H : Helado = Hee Lad O

make your language rational or stay in the third world

Fuck you that's why

did a sheepfucker just point out to me that i, personally, am not a nation?

SWEDEN YES

So you can protect your people from degeneracy if Trump loses.

H is the only letter in that group that doesn't make an H sound.

>implying a wall will be built if trump loses

Do you have any grasp of the very real fact that the US owns most of the world, at the very least we have military supremacy over the entire planet, even with Obama trying to do everything he can to weaken our military.

I know it must suck coming from a literally who country but you don't have to pretend the US doesn't protect the entire world, including you. I wonder how long before China annexed Australia and NZ if the US suddenly disappeared one day.

He's pretty right, though.
You can talk about the bad things whites have done over history all you want.
However, your standard of living, no matter at what level, is due in large part to the inventions and hard work of white people.
Take white people away, and the world would descend into chaos and poverty within 5 years.

Are you?

I wasn't referring to that part of his post, only to its stylistic resemblance to the autistic stereotype.

Regarding our influence on the standard of living I would say that any opinions are highly subjective.

There you go faggot: (a nice pasta for you)
> says the wall won't actually cover the entire border

politistick.com/trump-flip-flops-on-border-wall-says-we-need-only-half-a-wall-because-of-natural-barriers/#

> wants to give our jobs to poo in loos

foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/trump-softens-h1b-visa-policy-during-gop-debate.html

> no longer self-funding his campaign (how can he claim to be free from donor influence now?)

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-wont-self-fund-general-election-campaign-1462399502

> let his daughter convert and marry a Jew

> bffs with the clintons

time.com/4169503/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wedding-photo/

> bffs with with Jeffrey Epstein and likely a visitor to his special island and twisted parties

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

and of course

> LOVES ISRAEL

How did you feel when you realized that Trump is just a globalist puppet?

>But for Trump, a self-professed "anti-establishment" candidate, who has repeatedly stated he will fund his own way and is not "for sale to special interest groups"
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

Donald Trump's 66th Floor Penthouse Exposes His Idol 'Sun God' Apollo, Son of Zeus1
youtube.com/watch?v=lcVsi_LamZo

DONALD TRUMP, THE DEVIL’S RUN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE
mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2015/08/19/donald-trump-the-devils-run-for-the-white-house/

Donald Trump & The Planned Implosion Of The USA Funded By Soros Executed By Bill Ayers
youtube.com/watch?v=gn4GXmtqAwA

Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton Are Related by Royal British Bloodline
youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU

Because you keep sending those dogshit-looking criminal Indios over here.

> beaner blaming america for the "depredating" of mexico's resources
so beaners dont do that themselves? really?
thers swarms of honkeys strip mining your dirty little country?
or is it BEANERS doing this, so they can get enough money for a tortilla and some beans?
> beaner blaming america for beaners being willing to work for low wages
would you rather work for NO wages? cuz we can arrange that.
> beaner blaming america for his country being a shithole
so why havent we strip-mined canada and forced canadians to work for pennies in the hot sun?
why arent our farms full of migrant cannucks picking lettuce while their half naked dirty children play hockey in the dirt and fat canadian sows drop poutine-muncher after poutine-muncher to prevent themselves from being deported?
cuz canada is a REAL COUNTRY with laws and an economy that isnt dependent on sending their gutter trash to the US

> Mexican Intellectuals

>Eyy ese, don't vote for that gringo trump, I heard he be doing dem dealz with tha jews, know what I'm saying, homie?

I disagree.
Look at your daily life, things you do everyday.
Look at the amenities you use during a typical day.
Then see how many were invented by white people.
I'd venture to say most, if not all, of them were invented by whites.
How the fuck is that subjective?
If these things improve our standard of living and we're invented by white people, it sounds pretty indisputable that white people have improved a fuckton of people's lives.

You won't be.

Trump intends to pay for the wall by cutting aid and or remittances to your country.

Also, you do share some responsibility for the state of your country that leads to the illegals coming into our country (for better or worse).

> H in mexican doesnt sound like H
> beaner detected

yes, H does make the H sound, as in the cited example, Hee Lad O
mexicants dont even know their own language.

What wall?

to help stop cartels from smuggling US bought guns into Mexico to kill your friends and family with

honestly I'm amazed Mexico didn't ask for this sooner

Don't worry, you'll all pay for it, but each just a little bit though. When it costs you an extra 25% to receive the money your illegal cousin Pablo sends back to your family every month, you'll know its going to a great cause.

You'll know when you get laid off and can no longer go to work and extract wages out of Ford or Trane because it will cost the company more to outsource labor and import the final product, you'll find pleasure in knowing that your lost wages are now going to a hard working American, and helping subsidize the wall.

Thanks Jose, you know you're helping everyone out here with your generous contribution.

You are in deficit with amrica in tardes. You own them 58 billiard dollars. Now they want 10 billiard of them back.

Your nation will pay for the wall because your nation has been ripping off the US for decades. It's your own fault whether you personally benefited or not.

Denial much?

I do not argue what we have done with/for this world or refute that pretty much everything i see and base my life around was produced by western culture.

What i mean is subjective is its value. Sure a lot in modern society is amazing but there is also so much that is dull and pointless. We were never 'meant' to live in a world like this. There is so much that we have lost. At least that is how i humor myself.

A wall would probably help your country in the long run. The corruption and cartels generally exist because of the drug trade into the US, stricter borders would sap their income as well has deny your populace the opportunity to immigrate instead of face their own problems. Imagine how much potential manpower and industry has been lost by your countrymen deciding to cross the border and mow lawns for a living instead of work domestically? I'm surprised your government actually supports that much blatant exploitation. If it wasn't for all the corruption, cartels, and your country constantly depleting itself across the border you could easily be a significant world power, and I feel as if a wall would be the first step to fixing both of our countries and addressing a silent problem we've ignored for too long.

Personal question: Do conservatives in your country frown upon immigrants who abandon their homeland?