Okay faggots, what should I cook?

Okay faggots, what should I cook?

you got any flour?

pretty hard to tell with such a shitty photo.

Pantry

Holy shit why are my photos sideways. Also yeah, I do

Kill your parenta and make them into a nice stew. Invite your neibors and eat ur dead parents. Then kill the littlest kid there make ribs with him and do it again.

I mean, dubs has spoken...

You got plenty to make man, meatless spaghetii is obvious. or you can mix eggs, milk, and flour to make like a crepe. itll be more dense than a normal crepe.

Better photo

How the fuck do you make crepes?

make scrambled eggs with your cum mixed into them

make pancakes with tomato sauce on top with a over easy egg and raw pasta as a side

Fucking trips have spoken

I have eaten nothing but spaghetti for three days. I'm over it

Eggs bread and milk. Eggs+milk+flour then soak bread in it.

I put pots in the fridge too :).

Pasta

WINWAR

Are you from the future?
Don't tell me how Game of Thrones ends please.

So do you have to use a pan to make it in?

this gon be good, dont pussy out OP

Fuck I meant to write 17, kek

Fuck,okay. Do I need to add anything besides milk to the pancake mix?

The night king and Jon kill eachother in one final epic battle. Jamie kills Cersei before she reaches the north and fucks things up. Danny ends up ruling westeros with her 1 remaining dragon after the war.

literally mix what i said into a thin batter, add vanilla extract if you want maybe some sugar. use a large sauce pan and pour some batter in the pan till you lightly cover the bottom. cook and flip ez add syrup, applesauce, or whatever the fuck else you want to eat with it

im the crepe guy, you got mac, peas, and canned chicken op. literally you got plenty of option

Oh shit I didn't know it was that easy

Omelette

I just had to get this apartment in three days after mommy refused me tendies, I have no idea how to do anything

This sentence made me laugh my ass off, thanks OP

mac the mac and cheese, drain the peas and add to mac, drain the chicken and add to mac. not as good as tendies and mac but still good

I don't even have a microwave to make tendies like mummy

best tendies come from the oven, your mummy never really loved you

I have a better idea break the eggs with your cock and make an omelette