I like death grips but I don't like regular hip hop music. What should I listen to?

I like death grips but I don't like regular hip hop music. What should I listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRHqbTAcnuk
youtube.com/watch?v=oqrtoFWglMY
youtube.com/watch?v=IgdNk6XGjMk
youtube.com/watch?v=vDDko4NaZIA
youtube.com/watch?v=LHkslcyUDJs
youtube.com/watch?v=inYDswD0Bdg
youtube.com/watch?v=VrGUfEX2dsc
youtube.com/watch?v=JsUtCBDaamM
youtube.com/watch?v=8pph2TNQS7M
youtube.com/watch?v=oWzzNvcxY4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing really comes to mind. Maybe just try some other aggressive forms of music? Try early Swans or something.

>regular hiphop music

listen to straight outta compton by nwa and report back

death grips

I recommend this band

Punk and Hardcore. Death Grips is the closest Hip Hop has come to matching the veracity and roughness of punk

Try clipping or shabazz palaces?

Unironically listened to them so much I can't stand them anymore. One Complete album listen on my way to and from uni for about a year and a half.

Lightning Bolt, Melt Banana, Killing Joke. basically noise rock.
this is a pretty bad rec, early swans isnt as catchy as DG.

Give ho99o9 a shot

Black Flag :^)

I like the more punk sounding parts of death grips' discographie but regular punk singers are emo bitches and probably normies too.

What kind of punk are you listening to?

>early swans isnt as catchy as DG.
Good point, but I wasn't really thinking of that. I was thinking more along the lines of angry experimental music. I haven't listened to much Swans, are any of their albums 'catchy?'
Try noise rock then. had some good recs. Also check out some of Zach Hill's other work including his and Andy Morin's side project outside of DG, The ILYs.

DRIVING DOWN THE STREET TO THE BEAT OF A BLOWJOB

You listen to Geti King and you like it

youtube.com/watch?v=JRHqbTAcnuk

youtube.com/watch?v=oqrtoFWglMY

youtube.com/watch?v=IgdNk6XGjMk

youtube.com/watch?v=vDDko4NaZIA

youtube.com/watch?v=LHkslcyUDJs

youtube.com/watch?v=inYDswD0Bdg

youtube.com/watch?v=VrGUfEX2dsc

youtube.com/watch?v=JsUtCBDaamM

youtube.com/watch?v=8pph2TNQS7M

>trip trois
more like "get"i King

please do not post in my thread

>dub deux

Jedi Mind Tricks' Psycho social EP

no, faggot, it isn't a get because it wasn't called by the poster. all of you newfag cock gobblers need to wise the fuck up and quit fucking with "board culture" because your ignorance is spreading

also, you nice dubs. really like how meaningful that is since you DIDN'T FUCKING CALL THEM

experimental/punk/witch/etc hiphop:
BLACKIE / Hurt Pact / cLOUDDEAD / Dalek / tokyo death watch / clipping. / givv, nah / spathic / www(russian) / NAH / Milanese / anny levay / ski mask troopaz(murder memephis shit) / lil ugly mane / lofty305 / The Underachievers - Cellar Door_ Terminus Ut Exordium / ethelwulf / Mackned - Aquarian God Form /

sounds like you're the newfag

>being baited this hard
smells like newgaf

protip: check em =>

Dälek, Bones, Danny Brown (Atrocity Exhibition)

a fucking two-post double-spread GET oH my FUCK

bodykount talk shit get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=oWzzNvcxY4w