With the introduction of Star Cards and their respective bronze, silver and gold tiers...

>With the introduction of Star Cards and their respective bronze, silver and gold tiers, this makes the game all the more pay-to-win. Star Cards affect how each class plays, including the heroes and villains spanning across all three generations. So not only is it a random effort to collect each Star Card out there, but also cross your fingers and hope you’ll get the best version of each.

Will you be getting this Pay 2 Win POS?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-09-star-wars-battlefront-2-has-a-loot-crate-problem
youtube.com/watch?v=cAbl0J9Tj7k
gonewild.co/2017/09/18/shinuki-patreon-dump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because it has too much prequel shit, especially those fucking annoying dog-looking robots.

Probably when it goes down on a sale in a few months. Just for single player. I'm not a big fan of the whole "strong female poc" vibe. Especially for the empire. But I do love star wars.

Inb4 autism takes over this thread and argues for pay to win

I've been on beta all week and think it's great so fuck you nigger. Rick and morty is awesome as well.

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-09-star-wars-battlefront-2-has-a-loot-crate-problem

Lol wtf there's no way I'm ever buying this game.

You faggots been bitching about pay to win since micro transactions became a thing. Take your poor ass home.

Am I the only one who thibks Daisy Ridley is ugly as fuck?

its fun but the game revolves around shitting on each other. You are absolutely defenceless against a hero unit or when someone is behind you in starfighter assault.
It has problems other than the star card system. I won't be getting. It is fun to watch a good player like Shroud stream it though.

No most white women are ugly but in this case not only is she ugly but she gets old priest moist.

It’s not about money, it’s about the spirit of competitive play

A 20 year old fag will ALWAYS have a competitive edge over a 40 year old fag playing the same game... Are you gonna start bitching about slow reaction time eventually as well?

You must be 18 or older to be here kid

What the fuck are you talking about you spastic mongoloid

The average white women is the epitome of beauty compared to the lesser races. Daisy Ridley however, looks like if Kiera Knightley had been born male and transitioned.

Prove im not you fudgeing idiot, nigger faggot lol

That's why I don't play FPS. I'm a 40 year old fag that sticks to games like Total War, Civilization etc. where I can take my time and think. I can't play well nor have the patience for these multiplayer action games.

I've been on beta all week and think it's great so fuck you nigger. Rick and morty is awesome as well.

Right.

>fuck cannot unsee

Get good

Mediocre

But you do have the time to post on a Mongolian anime forum?

Yeah keep bitching

Pretty sure the kids posting in this thread don’t understand what pay to win means or understand gaming at all

Nah it's all about reaction timing and shit. Give me games like War Thunder (sim tanks) where it's less about constant action and more about positioning and planning ahead. Let the kids run around yelling at each other via voicecom.

Fair enough, you should just get good though.

Most likely console fags. PC gaming has been pay to win since BF2 really.

Yes I do. Work gets boring sometimes.

Its going to be a good game judging by just how much effort they've put in, contracting a whole different studio to create the space combat was the right thing to do. As for the cards and crates, you're not the only one that's annoyed, a large portion of the community has been bitching about it and backlash breeds change. So we need to collectively bitch even more to get something done about it.

Pay to win is retarded, but all the DLC is supposedly free. Which is a good trade off in my opinion. Micro transaction are jewy as fuck but atleast the game is being somewhat good.

No

I have a job, a family, and a life. This method of game leveling means that we casual gamers can't enjoy it as much online. All these little kids, who had the game bought for them, that just sit at home all day and play for hours on end will make my play experience one of constant death and annoyance due to their earned power-ups. There needs to be special servers for those of us who actually paid for the game, but can't play it as much.

Was BF2 pay to win though? I had that game and I don't remember it being p2w.

the whiteknights defending it will give them reason not to.

All PC FPS games are pay to win. Ever play this game on low PC settings? Man it is NOT fun haha.

That's kind of a stretch of the meaning of p2w.

The difference is the game's publisher isn't jewing you for more money.

Sounds like games back in the days of Halo 2 and 3, when success in the game was dependent on knowing the layout of the map and the individuals skill.

So basically
>get gud

i get that its EA we are talking about, but the credits earned after each match went towards the acquisition of crates and cards. the only people thatll have to pay for credits (that will be an option, im banking on it) are the people that cant git gud to save themselves. so unless youre all shit tier FPS players, you dont have to worry about shit.

Well seeing as how there is no real p2w element in modern games its closest we get to it IMO. There sure is pay to save time but its def not pay to win. Its the whole starter pack thing. I want to play a game and not have to play 60 hours to get all guns and attachments in one class, so some ppl gladly put more value on that time over 30 bucks.

No wrong

EA title. Stopped caring there. They have been pure cancer since at least 2002. I buy indie games that are fun. DLC, microtransactions and other jew BS can suck a fat nut.

So you’re ok with some faggot buying the game, buying buffs, and becoming nearly invincible while you’re fucking along being good at pew pew? That guy who can’t play, will be busting your ass open.

Why would even contemplate buying that garbage?

yeah i pre ordered because the gameplay is really fun imo. i wouldnt mind the crate system if they just made them cheaper and made it so you couldnt buy them with real money and could only buy them with in game credits, but purchasing them with real money is stupid. hope they address the issue.

>but purchasing them with real money is stupid
Its the new standard for this type of product. Literally everyone even the indie roaches do it.

Yeah that's a whole other argument, p2savetime vs p2w

If Battlefront 2 winds up with as many cheaters as 1 did I will stay far, far away. I saw so much of it in the first one I uninstalled.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAbl0J9Tj7k

its fine if its cosmetics, i understand real money crates for cosmetics, but real money crates in a pay to play game with crate contents that are p2w is stupid and not the standard in most games, only in mobile games.

EA, could just make one fucking game that isn't a barely veiled p2w polished turd?

No? Ok, cool then. I'm gonna go play Destiny 2 now.

Why are people so obsessed with star wars? The only good movie was the original or the first three at best. The rest are recreated garbage that enables star wars fans to have insurmountable loyalty that cream their jeans for anything and everything star wars. It's kind of pathetic how people continuously fall for these cash grabs left and right.

yeah, if they could hit the broad side of a barn, id be marginally more worried. im not though.

We wuz kangz map

HAHAAHAHA wow you actually bought that?

They're fucking dorks that's why.

That said, I would play the shit out of a Star Trek FPS as well made as Battlefront 2.

Because it has all the potential to be a fantastic console FPS.
Star Wars has a ton of established lore and characters that damn near anyone alive would like to play through.
All it needed was
1) solid gun play
2) unique class skills
3) a satisfying campaign
4) return of galactic conquest, including solo

...and that's it. too easy to fuck that up for EA.

They wont do any changes.
Why because the blind fans will buy it in droves..
They dont give a fuck

All I have ever wanted is a third Knights of The Old Republic

So glad I didn't buy it Lmao, game stop employees "their fixing that pre-order now!"

Lmao pay to win. So Fuck king glad I didn't buy either.

I get disney pays critics off for "game of the year" next year

IGN 10/10 mark my words.

Lmao etc. Fuck New gaming. Honestly millennial ruined gaming 8 years ago by buying this shit up, and only playing instant satisfaction games

IGN already gave 9/10 i think

BF1 Changed for the better...

that shit will never happen. if it does, pray to god bioware doesnt work on it. new bioware has tendency to promote feminism and gay shit in every new game they release

>So we need to collectively bitch even more to get something done about it.
It's not going away. Literally the only company to do that was Evolve v2, and they gave up on that.
Even AC seems like they're going back to that model this year and hoping people just FORGOT about Unity.

BF1 never had this much ingrained system,
They test the waters, push boundaries, test waters push boundaries.
We keep retreating.

Nope. Instead, I'll be playing the GOOD Battlefront 2. Because the servers are BACK UP.

God damn just for once I want someone to make a new version of something old and it be good.

Hmm I wonder what would lead to BF2143 this game succeeding or failing... Give me Titan mode back please.

Why would I pay for a game that costs $60, then wants me to pay again to be as good as the other retards who actually bought it?

I'd rather just go play the old SWBF2. It was actually a good game.

how is assassins creed going back to that?

To lootboxes.

hnnng, model's name ?

Not sure, user. I'll dump more so you can reverse image search.

>tfw battlefront 2 is too glitched to play on Windows 10.

Who ever she is i am sure she is behind a patreon pay wall..

thanks that one gave a few more results nothing concrete yet.

gonewild.co/2017/09/18/shinuki-patreon-dump/

took 2 seconds

>gonewild.co/2017/09/18/shinuki-patreon-dump/
damn son, thanks

>patreon dump
Like i said.

But thanks for the link dump

Bamph with qt.