Why are Eastern Europeans such shit gamers ?

Why are Eastern Europeans such shit gamers ?

They play bad, they are sometimes AFK, they don't communicate, they don't have team's spirit, they rush without thinking etc

>video games

>They play bad
Just like western euros
>they are sometimes AFK
t.butthurt nigger
>they don't communicate
Why communicate with stupid westerners? They don't understand human languages.
>they don't have team's spirit
fuck off gay
>they rush without thinking etc
only gays don't rush

bump

The worst players I've ever played games with were french, though.

I've found that the French are very vocal and are guilty of blasting shitty French music in the background when they have their mics on, but they aren't noticeably worse players than other Western European nationalities.

I agree with OP; there's something about Eastern Europe that makes people inherently annoying/bad players. I try not to generalise, but this is based on my experience in a wide variety of games.

>westerners think they're better at games than us

idź na chuj

The majority of french players I've played with couldn't (or wouldn't) speak english, were always assblasted and would start insulting people in french at any chance they could get, had poor teamwork and sometimes couldn't even grasp simple game mechanics because they were too focused on getting kills, had low skill and if you called them bad players they either raged in chat or they quit. Every time I get french speakers in FFXIV dungeon roulette I die inside a little because the run will be 30 minutes longer than it has to be.

I don't believe you.

>The majority of french players I've played with couldn't (or wouldn't) speak english
An unfortunate symptom of being French, true. But as I said, my main criticisms of them come down to their communication (constantly shouting and blasting music, as well as not being able to speak English on mic) rather than their gameplay.

That's too bad. Every time I play with a frenchman they always call someone a dog/bitch in chat. The only time I've seen a french player speak english was in HOTS where he was calling our Gul'dan ausitic subhuman trash because he wouldn't 1v3 the enemy for the objective. The second worst players I've encountered were poles and russians, who have ruined the majority of my league games, but unlike french people, they can't afford to buy games, so you guys are also ruining my subscription based mmos in addition to the f2p games I play.

we are not fucking nerds so we rarely play video games, when you are slav you lift weights instead of gaming to insure your protection

I play CoD and German players are the biggest subhumans I've ever encountered in my life

>playing video games
you have to be over 18 to post on this site

*know

Low trust anti social easterners

>EU member state referring to others as "westerners"
cringe

We don't like to cooperate with foreigners because historically foreigners caused nothing but trouble and planning ahead is for faggots YOLO or fuck off.

The french are just behind russians at being absolutely cancerous onlime

>playing MOBAs
drink bleach, faggots

What about the French that you don't realize they're French?

And I don't know which MMOs you play but WoW Legion was filled with Russians, though I guess you can choose not to invite them.

bonus retard points if they got their country in their IGN

eg usernameRO

Said the Frenchie.

>we're not nerds
Yes you are, even more so than someone who practices to get better in a videogame. You spend time making, downloading and installing your shitty slav cheatmods and spend so much time and energy cheating in the most meaningless shit. You even spend your monthly salary of €5 and pay for those shitty cheats. You 3rd worlder fucks cheat even in time trial races for years old racing games, fucking time trials! Also you take so much pride and value in having your name on a leaderboard for games no one plays anymore.
Objectively you are a lazy nigger-tier nerd. Go throw a starving dog out from your slavflat's balcony. That is what you guys do for fun outside of runescape right?