This is how it goes. Man is sexually assaulting women. They say nothing for decades. Too afraid to talk...

This is how it goes. Man is sexually assaulting women. They say nothing for decades. Too afraid to talk. One woman says he is a mad-man. Now, a crusade of women starts speaking. Doesn't matter if some of them are doing it for publicity, he is evil and will suffer for even false accusations. Social justice in its purest form.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3332851/dr-phil-mcgraw-slapped-with-two-more-lawsuits-read-the-shocking-and-bizarre-claims-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
soundcloud.com/jim-goad/ep13
y
y
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/05/hollywood-titan-hillary-donor-harvey-weinstein-accused-of-decades-of-sexual-harassment-against-young-women
youtube.com/watch?v=OeXW8fIqRCU
youtube.com/watch?v=_5REfYPlGJk
youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad news for television personality and TV shrink, Dr. Phil McGraw. Radar Online learned that he was slapped with another lawsuit for sexual abuse
inquisitr.com/3332851/dr-phil-mcgraw-slapped-with-two-more-lawsuits-read-the-shocking-and-bizarre-claims-report/

I mean, he did it though. Social justice is ridiculous but are you really arguing that this is an instance of "those pesky Sjws"..? kys op

> unwanted advances

that's an sexual predatory assault

his right eye looks fine

>Too afraid to talk.
Bullshit. They cared more about keeping their careers stable than other women being safe.

>"unwanted advances" is now "sexually assaulting women"
Can this world just fucking die already

"Rape" is now sex I regret years after the fact.

lol

It's just a family-friendly way of putting it. Don't let your hate for neoliberal feminists let you defend a rick fucks like this who think they can do anything they want because of their position.

fuck, I meant "rich fucks..", my bad.

itt beta sexism
>women dont like me so ill hate them pre-emptively

ITT: scared rapists

No, fuck you. Journalist these days are dying to make clickbait headline articles. If they have any reason to put "sexual assault" in there they fucking will.

fake news

Dr. Phil McCrackin more like.

Calm the fuck down, faggot. There are a shitload of headlines of this with the words "sexual harrassment" in the title, which I managed to find merely with a fucking google search. Jesus fucking christ.

So what?

This is just the tip of the Jewish iceBERG. He’s going to take everyone down with him. He’s already blaming his own brother. He will suffer a fatal ‘heart attack’ before the month is out. He is now also accused of rape. Screenshot this post.

lel

Cry me a river faggot.

frog posting foreverpoors will defend this jew billionaire

Nothing like that. Fuck him, fuck you and fuck liberals in general.

That's not Andy Signore

Oh Hodor

this

/THREAD

even though he is a obese filthy yid heeb, i like him because he treats female dogs the way they are supposed to be treated....let Boyd Rice really teach you:
youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4

\m/

lol

!! OK EVERYONE LISTEN UP !!

master GOAD, in a solid way, hits the nail on the head about Harvey and Quentin:

@ 9:44
soundcloud.com/jim-goad/ep13

\w/

he did nothing wrong

July 2016
nice reporting son

everything

lord

GALLO

says

here: y
outu.be/EYgllrSDl5I?t=23m9s

about

Tarantino

is

100%

this also is solid y
outube.com/watch?v=38DN5MzzsMQ

HEIL VINCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what Gilbert Gottfried says here y
outu.be/ZaPFKvceoF0?t=4m40s
reminds me so much of that fat kike harvey weinstein

EVEN

THOUGH

WE

NEED

TO

GAS

THE

KIKE$

HARVEY CAN LIVE JUST BECAUSE he sexually harassed that dumb female dog Ashley Judd i hope that old cunt gets breast cancer.............

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/05/hollywood-titan-hillary-donor-harvey-weinstein-accused-of-decades-of-sexual-harassment-against-young-women

only good Ashley Judd movie Ashley Judd youtube.com/watch?v=OeXW8fIqRCU

>No one ever gets blackmailed or abused in Hollywood where the people hurting you have the power to turn the media at large against you in an instant.
Gee I wonder why they waited so long.

Wtf is wrong with you.

Django and Inglourious Basterds are his worst because they promote nigger and kike lies!
Only his 2 first are good because of:
youtube.com/watch?v=_5REfYPlGJk

\m/

ALL

FEMALES

NEED

TO

BE

TREATED

THE

DOGS

THEY

ARE

\m/

ITT: OP is a NEET autistic virgin with no understanding of how sexual harassment actually happens in real life.

Fucking jews and their personal army defending their rapes and electing Trump for them.

Why are you posting so oddly?

ALL

FEMALES

SHOULD

NOT

BE

ALLOWED

TO

LEAVE

THE

KITCHEN

\m/

good bitches \mw/

keep your mouth shut slut!

So harmful, never to recover
again

> oh Weinstein's been outed

> I let him pin me to the floor in a dumpster and fuck me while wearing a pigmask so I could get a foot in the door in movies

> no way I'm having that come out

> no biggie, I'll say he raped me

RIP harvey

top keks y
outu.be/kCkwyLrC-94?t=4m47s

top keks

Edgelord

>false accusations
>social justice
Hi scumbags

> I better make A-list, all that stuff about wands was so cliche

mate,
what is edgy about the lyrics to this sweet tune youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
???????
GOAD&BOYD are just preaching the truth!

> oh just get on with it Harvey so we can sign the papers

> alright, you're the boss

> do you think I could get in a coen brothers movie?

88 keks!

bros if you post this anywhere it will trigger even boss level antifa ROTFL
youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU

harvey you fat kike
GET ON MY LEVEL....

GOAT

cool fatty

wtf is wrong with america

This. All these whores had no problem letting him jerk off in front of them or letting him fuck them just to get a movie roll and get famous. Now one of the whores decides to talk about it and all the failed actresses see an opportunity to make more money so they speak up and cry rape.
Fuck them all. Haverys a dirty Holywood Jew, so fuck him too.

Who gives a fuck? I hope all these jew media moguls get assraped with a star picket

Make Hollywood Great Again!

>wtf is wrong with america
you talk like a real brit
all you limey cucks had their balls cut off a long time ago

but all females are as bad as kikes
so both sides are dogshit

all sjw feminists need a bullet
and even the right wingers who bow down for the fithy jews need to be gassed

How much money would you need to say fuck off to anybody and live comfy?
About 5 mili

Ok Elliot

who dat?

> Too afraid to talk

More like they want to be a movie star and Weinstein is giving them a big break and they're gonna put up with it to make it big.

You've never accomplished anything notable and you wonder how it's done. You think the path to success is a squeaky clean escalator...

> Social justice in it's purest form

It's not social justice at all. If the ass you have to kiss is covered in shit, do you kiss it and lick your lips and achieve your goals, or do you say "oh no my red-pill-righteousness will not allow it, I will go get a job at walmart."

even brad pitt is not perfect because he hooked up with that cunt bitch who bought a bunch of nigger babies and gook nigglets after the dude from Trainspotting used her tight young ass up and that old guy from Sling Blade turned her into a rostie....on top of all that she cut her tits off after falling for jew lie$ that she had titty cancer....Pitt should have baned the shit out of her when she was 15yo or at least made Queen Ali his slut instead of that racemixxing oldbag whore jolie!!!!!

You'd fuck Harvey for all that money and fame too. Particularly if he threatened to ruin your chances at it through any other means if you declined.

Yeah, you're missing your 15th jerk of the day. No one is missing your shit assumptions and fake righteousness.

What is this faggotry?

how the fuck did Angelina Jolie turn into such an ugly nigger lover???????
she used to be so sexy!

+i think her father is a right winger?

wtf phil isn't his last name?

This. You fucking lied Dr!

>and Leah Dunham has to jump in to make it about herself because reasons

lel i pray that fat cunt gets hit by a train today...

how the fuck did Angelina Jolie turn into such an ugly nigger lover????????????

how the fuck did Angelina Jolie turn into such an ugly nigger lover???????????