This kills the white race

this kills the white race

Yeah, white pants are the worst, stains are too visible

BTW I saw this "pizza" sign somewhere. Stupid flashing shit, it gives me a headache

How tho

I've been seeing these threads constantly for like the last year and a half but this is the first time I've actually replied to one. Is this just the work of some jealous coon or some type of psy-op to get whites to hate blacks more on this board?

Or just hater of white pants?

Nope, its these weird ass cucks who have this fantasy where niggers rule the world and white guys are sex slaves. what youre thinking of is Sup Forums

If you can't fuck it or steal it, the Nigger aint interested

White guy here. Who gives a fuck. White people are assholes and deserve to disappear.

Where did this salt come from?

Young people dressed in costumes cause genocide?

I don't get it.

correction - everyone is an asshole

you're right. I stand corrected. Unfortunately.

Yes it does, but blacks smoke too.

>when you are a brainwashed, libtard with chemical imbalanced brains and you actually want to be a victim of white genocide

KYS

Exactly this generation is fucked too many cucks

Found this in my gf’s phone I think and I don’t know him, so I think he is banging my gf. What do you think anons?

I think youre a faggot. And that you should talk to her in a calm manner, to sort things out. Ya know, like a normal person.

Fuckoff, i know all of her friends except this guy. And i know that she has a fetish towards black dicks

which one is your gf?

This world is a pile of shit. Why should i give a fuck if anybody lives or dies? Also, I encounter dozens if not hundreds of scum bag, peice of shit white people every fuckin day. You're a retard if you think white people are better than anybody else. Also, just to be clear, you're a retard.

Who gives a fuck about any race all humans are cunts the only good thing on this earth is dogs

Hello tumblr.

>post white girl wanting black men
>ugly faced run down slut

Every time.

This is annoying. There's probably black MGTOWs. Did you ever think about that?