Alright fellas, today I've decided to conduct a gentlemans experiment

Alright fellas, today I've decided to conduct a gentlemans experiment.

Since this morning, I've compiled a binch of snack at username of people who hopefully are women.

The experiment is this:

I'll add each of these people and send them a dick pic of yours truly. I will try my best to get them to send me something back. If they respond negatively to the dick pic they are sent a video of me jerking off and cumming.

I will record activity every ten minutes and get back to you. Pic related shows that I've begun the experiment. If you'd like to expand the test group you are free to do so. I'll try to get everyone.

Wish me luck.

Also, here's some tits to keep interest

More power to you user

I'll try and keep it alive

bump

bump

I don't quite understand what your experiment is?

Alright, ten minutes have passed. No takers yet. I may need to widen the pool a bit. Of you fellas have any usernames give'em

bump

but why didnt you get some win first before posting this fail thread. or atleast update with some conversations or something.
do you even four chins?
anhero OP

It's more of a cultural study than anything. I want t see hlw the modern woman reacts to a randon penis picture

>im sending random girls dick pics
>if they dont send me tits ill send them a video of me cumming

what the fuck is wrong with you

zoe_duffduff

And you don't already know how they're going to react? Are you a fucking retard or something?

No, im a scientist. There's a difference, user

s.ylvialeonard
arianna_pereira
bruhhitsmeadow
moisawesome1212
stoneyg7

Ok that's fair enough. Always good to play experiments on women, I'm thinking up something to do at the moment.

No. Einstein and Newton were scientists. You're a retard.

Sexual harassment is still sexual harassment, whether you want to "conduct an experiment" or not. There are already experiments of this online. All you're doing is sending girls pictures of your cock, and they're all going to respond negatively. How autistic can you get.

>scientist
>not capturing these women and conducting actual experiments.

bump

Another ten minutes have passed. Sent out more pictures and still no results. May need to conduct tests at a later time, since looser women may be up later

send list of usernames?

Theres a reason why you arent getting any replies, nobody wants to talk to you. If they say "fuck off', they get dick pics. if they say "thats a nice dick", they get dick pics. maybe you should fucking stop with this shit.

with absolutely no prior interest from the girl, you're going to get absolutely nothing

girls only want cock pictures from men they're already attracted to

which is why so many men with pathetic cocks have girlfriends

/thread

this

>me
>pathetic cock
>girlfriend
This guy knows what he's talking about.

Well, to keep this semi-interesting my ex texted me. Nathan is the "close male friend" that she got and chose over me. As expected, she slept with him a week after we broke up. 2 weeks before we broke up I sent her the TRP article on branch swinging. She apologised for everything, says she still loves me and stills wear the necklace I got her. Is this her bragging she's talking to nathan or being like look i'm talking nice about you?

i don't give a fuck about your life but i do suggest that you kill yourself my dude

This is much of an experiment... ive done this and well, once u get passed the shaming part they usually becomes friends... then u get nudes

Post chat replies retard

Oh yeah right, retard. You fucking wish

She's a whore trying to pit you two against each other for her entertainment, guaranteed. Also, the fuck does that scenario even mean? Who would win in an argument? Are you guys

johnman775

21, at university. He's 26 with a kid and she's 20. How the fuck I lost that one, I'll never know. Apparently I stopped giving her attention when she started hanging out with a guy... lol wut. But yeah, I love debating politics. Pretty much what I spent school doing. Was the only person in my lectures who supported Trump for a laugh to rile people up. I really enjoy debating. I'm also, not sure what the american wa to put it is, but basically one of the top students in the entire faculty of engineering at my university. Valedictorian?

America doesn't really have a term for that, valedictorian is the top graded student at graduation specifically. However, you should know that she's playing both sides to get what she wants. I would try and let go of the situation, make it clear that you don't give a fuck while doing it. If you can't do that, get alpha and take her or leave her

Someone needs to make OPs thread a future meme.
This level of retardedness should be in ylyl or cringe forever
>dicks pics laydees!
>no wins
>wonders why women leave him

Reply with "Emma says that's cool?"... Emma is a girl who was on my sc story when I went out and got drunk after we split. Didn't even do anything with her. The thing is I've said I want one last fuck then I'll think about forgiving her for jumping on Nathan's D, and she's agreed to it...

That's incredibly unhealthy. Just say, "Yeah I probably could"
Then, if she says something like, "He definitely says he'll win though!", you say, "Lol"

Get the idea here? Don't give a fuck. She won't be your wife

>I am a clueless betafag
Have fun. Nobody is in your thread if you haven't guessed it.... ask yourself why
Page 10 in 3...2...1

"You told him he can't because you know he can't... I also know he can't. What he thinks is up to him"

The End

also got dubs so you have to say this now...

Bumping for interest

Try frkstinelb

annx_1607

german 16 or 17y old girl :)

This is OP

Tell her you're into dudes now, that with her you figured out pussy wasn't appealing.

She's trying to fuck with you. Tell her to get lost cause you don't want a slut gf anymore. Also say "lol" hen block her.
user I hate women like that and wish you luck in finding a better one. Move on dude she's a piece of shit. Her dude is probably mad about her being a slut with someone else and she wants attention.