0 Champions League

>0 Champions League
>0 Ballon d'Or
>0 Golden Shoe
>0 international trophy

Is he shit Sup Forums ?

He's the player UEFA hates and they dont want you to know why.

Whys he wearing a sports bra?

Trannies and Traps have no place ib sports

alright Mahammadou, name three more players who won primera, eredivisie, serieA and league1.

without google.

I'll wait.

>0 Champions League
He got unlucky with the timing of his transfers, otherwise the only valid point
>0 Ballon d'Or
Worthless trophy that's just being used to continue the Ronaldo/Messi debate even though that debate ended 5 years ago
>0 Golden Shoe
Because he spent a number of years playing in a league that only has a coefficient of 1.5
>0 international trophy
Because he's stuck with a mediocre team

*reks op*

>Worthless trophy that's just being used to continue the Ronaldo/Messi debate even though that debate ended 5 years ago

who won the debate btw?

looool that "only god can judge me" tattoo

and this is supposed to be some machoman we (ironically???) have to adore?

>He got unlucky with the timing of his transfers, otherwise the only valid point
Still shit
>Worthless trophy that's just being used to continue the Ronaldo/Messi debate even though that debate ended 5 years ago
Never in the top 3
>Because he spent a number of years playing in a league that only has a coefficient of 1.5
Because he's shit
>Because he's stuck with a mediocre team
Have to agree with that

The tears of all these people who just HATE how well he is doing atm. Quite satisfying actually

How do you have internet?

I send my posts on a flashdrive across the atlantic to america, there they are uploaded by my pen pal

He has always played for the most stacked team in the league, except now at United.

Lol Lord Vermaelen played 2 games for Barca and won treble

you forgot 0 golden gloves

most overrated player ever
only a bunch of autists idolize him because muh god complex

All those excuses, kill yourself

>scored against prime Buffon in EC
>won trophies everywhere he went
>2 out of the top 5 best goals of all time
>generally a legendary character
>doesnt take shit from anyone

The real question is why should he care, if he won an artificial competition like the CL, where the ties are rigged and the richest teams win?

>ties are rigged
>Halal - Bayern
>Barca - Juve

I like Zlatan , he certainly is a fraud but he is a good player when you want to win your domestic league.

Why is that man wearing a sports bra?

Join everytime a team who could win the league without him.
It's Raiola who deserves credit here.

left ajax. didn't win in a decade, left juve didn't win until 5 years later, left ac milan hasn't won it since. Left PSG in a one horse league, losing it to Monaco

You make it sound like he played for Celtic and BATE. Poor Ibra, he only played for Barcelona, PSG and Inter. All very poor teams.

>0 international trophies with fucking Sweden

Yeah, that's definitely his fault.

It tracks your movements on the field, speed, acceleration, position, force. They are usually used during training sessions