It's my birthday and I'm alone. Can someone talk with me

It's my birthday and I'm alone. Can someone talk with me

Sure!

Happy Birthday user!

Checked!

Why are you alone?

HOW OLD ARE U 21?

Roommates are assholes, and I'm not good with people

Merry birthday user-kun. Your dubs are surely a sign of a good year ahead!

I'm here with my cat

Must be true!

I really appreciate it guys, I'm drunk af because this is the only way I can stand this day

Happy Birthday user!

Where the cake at?

Not just here for the cake.

Nope.

Never that

Male or female

You guys are cool, I really appreciate the happy birthdays

Happy Birthday OP.
Wishing you all the best.
Congratulations for living so far.

Male
No cake, No one cares

Do you even have to ask

Cool man, happy birthday user.
I remember my 22nd birthday. I spent the whole day just chilling in my barracks room, drinking and playing vidya. New Vegas, if I recall correctly. It was a good day.

I actually have an unopened copy of fallout 3, it any good?

you should never have been born, you were a mistake, your parents never really loved you and theyve been lying to you your whole life. no girl will ever find you attractive because of your shit self esteem. you will die alone

FO3 is kind of a piece of shit man, NV is where it's at.

This doesn't hurt, I already know it. I feel like you think it applies to you to, or else you wouldn't say it. Even though I'm lonely, I won't hate you, I'll give you an e-fistbump and a cute girl pic
Guess I'll just finish drv3

>NV is where it's at
My man, patrician tastes. I'm playing it right now myself, no shit. Had a tooth pulled yesterday, so I'm riding the Perc train and slaying profligates in Caesar's name.
>cute girl
user, I... You know what, whatevs man, happy birthday.

Drv3?

Anyone got any suggestions of what to do?
Danganronpa

Get fucked up, watch some weird shit

I'm watching 3rd season of black mirror, you got better suggestions. Keep in mind that I'm kinda drunk

It's my birthday too :D
What year?

what are you drinking?

Happy bday user. Make it great!
And remember the best gift are only ones you give yourself. And they rarely cost money...

95 happy bday
Shitty ass dos equis
Thanks

the fuck kind of shit is dos equis?
be a fucking man and drink some whisky
and not that bullshit bourbon drink scotish single malt or become a hero

I'm out of whiskey, just drinking what's in the refrigerator, I usually drink some jack daniels, so it's taking a while to pass out. But yeah, I'll agree dos is shit

never tried it to be honest. i live in germany so at least we got good beer...

fuck jack daniels. if you like whisky treat yourself to some ardbeg or lagavulin or something.

it´s your birthday for fucks sake

I'll keep it in mind, danke

nice you wanna learn some more stuff in german?
i mean it´s a shitty sounding language but what the heck just write something i´ll translate it for you

My mom tought me a bit back as a child, how do you say " it'll be okay" in German?

sup user how bad do you think your life sucks?

Pretty fucking bad, to the point where I think God made me as a personal jester

"wird schon" would be slang, "es wird alles wieder gut" is some free translated upperclass shit, "wird wieder besser werden" is like a combination of both.

so what´s bothering you?
i mean it´s your birthday you drink shitty beer hag out at probably one f the worst places known to mankind so far and ask for a translation of some cheer up in german.

i mean i was expecting some swear words as request^^

but seriously whats wrong?

Happy birthday, user! Mine is tomorrow. I'm gonna be 40.

And I'm still fucking hanging out on Sup Forums.

Happy Birthday user!

we all are fucking jesters and jokes so get over yourself and don´t blame some imaginary asshole for it if your life sucks change something about it. but please don´t fucking run to church praying to "the one and only" cause well lets just say there are more than one

Sure thing. What's up, brother?

Just feeling kinda done, I know nobody will ever like me
I just don't understand why I'm such a fuck up

Happy birthday, user! Don't climb the FOMO train. There are options much worse than watching a god tier show and getting comfortably drunk.

the fuck you mean by beeing a fuck up? dude be more specyfic I don´t fucking know your lifestory

I had a lonely birthday too once. I remember no one wished except some Sup Forums bros. I kept a screenshot of that. Now things are better and I have friends in real life but I always make sure to see that screenshot every birthday.

Happy birthday, user. Tomorrow will be a better day. Cheers

also how old are you? didn´t read the upper thread so i don´t know if you already wrote it or not and i´m too lazy to scroll up

Even murderers and rapist have friends and sos, I can't even do that, I don't have a single person who thinks I'm worth shit

I'm 22 years now

dude fuck you you´re done you just turned 22 you got at least 30-50 more years to come except in case you off yourself before that.

anyways

just get to know people then if fucking rapists and murderers can do that then you surely can find at least one person to hang out with and drink shitty beer with

Appreciate the thought, but after a certain age, nothing changes

Hey, faggot, let me tell you about the time I did ass to mouth. I was at a gay bar with my girlfriend and a group of her friends. I'm at the bar with her buddy getting a round for the group and he keeps brushing up against me. It's subtle at first, but eventually he starts caressing my ass crack up and down. I start getting hard and I reach for his crotch and make eye contact and smile. I look around to make sure my girlfriend isn't looking and I lean in and lick his lips like ice cream. I walk back to our group with our drinks and my raging boner, knowing it'll go unnoticed, and it does, then to the bathroom with my girlfriend's asstouching friend. The bathroom is packed and there are lines to the stalls, but nobody is using the urinals. One of the stall doors was open and inside was one dude sucking another and a couple more outside staring and masturbating. I pull down assgrabber's pants and start sucking on his dick. I spit on my hand and open my asshole and guide his dick in. I'm bent over staring into the open stall with my hands on my knees being fucked in my dirty ass. When he's done I catch some of the cum that falls out and eat it. It's brown. I suck his dirty dick. It looks like he dipped it in mud. It's bitter. Thankfully my girlfriend didn't find out I was a faggot because I kept fucking her every day.

yeah no shit

it just gets worse except when you fucking do something about it.

you got a job or something?

Not during college time

so you´re in college? just hang with some fucking students then go to a fucking college bar and get shitfaced

Other students don't like me, I would if I could

why don´t they like you?

also how fucking small is your campus? are there like ten students all together? i bet you didn´t even talk to fucking a third of them.

so just search for another fucking miserable shit that isn´t liked by his/her classmates maybe you can get along

I'll try, I go to Georgia southern, its full of fratfags and such

fuck fratfags they suck each other off and srew dumb chicks that have low selfesteem

Happy Birthday user!

anyways have a nice fucking birthday user and really give that whisky i recommended a try also dont worry "wird schon"

i´m gonna go now look at some naked women in other threads