How many generations of brainwashing did it take to convince the current generation that Uncle Adi is bad?

How many generations of brainwashing did it take to convince the current generation that Uncle Adi is bad?

yes

who

Sieg Heil!

>genocided white men
>good

nah

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAAAAAR
BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEEEEEEER

Mario Adinolfi

Jews are subhuman

I was talking about white german men who died by millions

He was talking about the millions of young German men who Papa Furher sent off to war

Shame Adi killed everyone but them then, isn't it

even people originally sympathetic with him were revolted post war

>hitler wanted a war

Do some fucking research for God's sake

I always wondered at the mindset of an australian who instead of being out in wonderful weather sits inside and shitposts all the time.

Autism

Hitler didn't want any war, true.

It just so happens that ethnic Germans were treated poorly in the following: Austria, Czechoslovakia, Lithuania, Poland, Yugoslavia, France, Denmark, Norway, UK, Russia and pretty much the whole world.

Ironic is that you have bunch of acne ridden spergs that truly believe that Germans were persecutted anywhere and that was the reason for war lel.

As for the German "Economy miracle" The miracle would quickly end if the Reich didn't went to war. War-planned economy works only if you're at war, you bunch of imbecile low IQ monkeys.

Now go sniff petrol, you abbo mutt nigger.

Hitler should have killed more Poles.

Like I thought, no arguments.

> consider me a untermench
> brainwashing

Literally zero. If you were a passionate nazi you would be hated after the war, even in Germany.
For instance my towns nazi major was expelled from the town for live.

>We don't want to invade them but they treat our people in their lands poorly!!
Go read a fuckin book my dude. That excuse has been used by empires as long as far back as you can go

leaf reading comprehension lmao

How many generations of brainwashing will it take to convince the current generation that Uncle Adi is good?

Don't put me with him I'm Australian but this guy is just an idiot

he is bad you retarded neo nazi shit stain.

>Hitler should have killed more Poles.
this

Didn't know Sup Forums was so ignorant. Sup Forumsnorant if you will.
If you look back to the 50's you'll find nobody hated Hitler with the intensity that he's hated today. He was just viewed as competition.

That autistic faggot broad nationalism to extreme and now it's concidered bad because >muh nazis
I hate Kikeler so much

>Dyad'ko Yar
what does that even mean?

who cares

i do

Uncle Yar, stalker character

that's exactly what he was pointing out autismo

>wanted to genocide the Slavs and colonize their land with germs
>paranoid dumbass who couldn't properly delegate responsibility
>stupid haircut

Yo FUCK hitler

>ask a nazi when Germans were treated poorly in Poland
>they either make something up, start talking about something that happened during the invasion, or tell you to fuck off
so this... is the power.. of the master race.... whoa

I don't understand why most people think the Holocaust is such a unique event, there have been countless genocides throughout history.

Probably because it was an industrial process carried out by a specialized bureaucracy.

I kind of feel bad for modern Germans to be honest. Only thing anyone ever wants to talk about is Hitler

MR. CHARGE D'AFFAIRES:

The Government of the United States having violated in the most flagrant manner and in ever increasing measure all rules of neutrality in favor of the adversaries of Germany and having continually been guilty of the most severe provocations toward Germany ever since the outbreak of the European war, provoked by the British declaration of war against Germany on September 3, 1939, has finally resorted to open military acts of aggression.

On September 11, 1941, the President of the United States publicly declared that he had ordered the American Navy and Air Force to shoot on sight at any German war vessel. In his speech of October 27, 1941, he once more expressly affirmed that this order was in force. Acting under this order, vessels of the American Navy, since early September 1941, have systematically attacked German naval forces. Thus, American destroyers, as for instance the Greer, the Kearney and the Reuben James, have opened fire on German submarines according to plan. The Secretary of the American Navy, Mr. Knox, himself confirmed that-American destroyers attacked German submarines.

Furthermore, the naval forces of the United States, under order of their Government and contrary to international law have treated and seized German merchant vessels on the high seas as enemy ships.

The German Government therefore establishes the following facts:

Although Germany on her part has strictly adhered to the rules of international law in her relations with the United States during every period of the present war, the Government of the United States from initial violations of neutrality has finally proceeded to open acts of war against Germany. The Government of the United States has thereby virtually created a state of war.

The German Government, consequently, discontinues diplomatic relations with the United States of America and declares that under these circumstances brought about by President Roosevelt Germany too, as from today, considers herself as being in a state of war with the United States of America.

Accept, Mr. Charge d'Affaires, the expression of my high consideration.

December 11, 1941.
RIBBENTROP