One of my greatest wishes is to become a true psychopath. To be completely free of emotions and empathy towards others...

One of my greatest wishes is to become a true psychopath. To be completely free of emotions and empathy towards others, I would like to begin torturing small animals such as cats and dogs. The screams they make should give me satisfaction. I don't want to have any of my "human" feelings anymore. It hasn't done me anything good. I should learn some ways of how to lie and manipulate people into doing my own needs. I've never really shown my dark side to anyone else, for the fear of being institutionalised. But let's just say that I'm an evil person. I would like to fake guilt and have a superficial charm in order to appear natural and be able to blend in with others to fool them into trusting me, then quickly murder them and hide their bodies somewhere. Their corpses can be used as a trophy for me to have a glance at from time to time. I see women as sex objects to be abused by males. Okay maybe the word I'm looking for is a sociopath here, but they are both pretty similar to one another. Anons can further discuss about what should be done with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

wantsdate.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of us here have probably had the idea or aspiration to do something like this.

I don't think it's worth the risk and effort, though.

Edge af go kys

As someone genuinely diagnosed with an anti-social personality disorder, a term which has replaced psychopath and sociopath (you should really know that), I find your post infantile and pathetic.

I have emotions, they work as far as I understand it the same as everyone else, I do however have no empathy and no conscience, this became apparent after some unfortunate experiments with fire and animals.
A court-appointed shrink assessed me and said I had a personality disorder, after some sessions, he said that as I failed to grasp the usual rights and wrongs I was therefore unable to face trial, after being sectioned as a danger to others for "assessment" again it was deemed that as my condition is untreatable I could not be held any longer (anywhere else but Britain this might not have been the case!).

Any infliction of pain on animal or person fills me with no pleasure, it fills me with nothing, having you try to sound as though you know what it is to be this different is laughable.

You say you are an evil person, I am not, such thoughts that being evil removes personal responsibility and puts it into the hands of an outside agency. I am solely responsible for everything I do.
I have no wish to hoard bodies as trophies, I find the idea of having stinking, rotting corpses around and myself regularly visiting not only stupid but also likely to get me caught.

As to what should be done with you user, why don't you tell me where you are and we can go from there.

How am I supposed to hurt other people then if kill myself? Because that's my only really goal in my life, to destroy everything.

You can't "become" a psychopath dumbass, it's a biologically determined temperament. That's like saying you want to become an autist. Or an austist saying they want to become neurotypical.

Don't worry, you'll be out of high school soon.

/thread

I forgot to include the "I" in there. It must of been a damn typo.

>If I kill myself

Shizoid here
I have litteraly no feelings
I have no goals in life
No motivation
I percieve people as objects
I manipulate people into trusting me so i know their weaknesses
I have experimented with animals and blades.fire.chemicals onto live animals
I didn't feel anything
I saw 3 people die in a car crash in front of me begging me to help them even though i knew first aid i just left them to die
You don't want this OP
You will never enjoy anything in life
That goes from food to sex drugs alcohol
You will have to fake your whole life pretending that you are normal
Talking to people
Making yourself appealing to others
For your own benefits
But you will never experience joy happiness
Nothing will help you
You live until it develops into shizofrenia and you start hallucinating detaching yourself from reality
And you will live your life not as a human but as an object

What do you mean "if"?
You promised user!

Thank you for tearing OP down to the complete degenerate wannabe he is.

thread/

>shizofrenia
Bullshit user, you can't even spell the condition schizophrenia, ffs at least google your bullshit.

look, edgy nr 2 arrived with the it's not a joke don't laugh at it!!!

Quit being a fag. We all know you aint gon do shit

>it's not a joke don't laugh at it!!!
If you'd read my post you would have seen that I did call OP laughable.
I find your attitude to be poor, with your pointing and name-calling to be just as pathetic as OP.
Ask yourself user, who were you directing your comment to? The other people on Sup Forums?
How's that for pathetically seeking approval from your peers?
Call me edgy, call me anything you want, it really doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever.

K

Kek, looks like the loony schooled you son!

If you'd read my post you would understand with your simple little brain i'm calling both of you laughable, what sense does it make seeking approval from user usernames you dumb idiot

hye got you good user, you com over as a real bitch looking for us to pat you on the back

>usernames
What?
Maybe I do have a simple brain user, because I don't know what this refers to, enlighten me O wise one.

Simple brain and newfag? yikes

All these fucking scenarios that these psychologist use are outdated as fuck and not at all applicable. THEY FRAUDS.

Newfag?
Nope?
Where did you get that impression?
Any chance you can answer my original question about usernames?
Nope.
You're just an idiot.

someone already said that

Stfu faggot

In a thread usernames are called the numbers in this case ""
but somehow you couldn't understand that and yet you deny being a newfag heh

Ask and you shall receive, cunt.

One of my greatest wishes is to become a true not a psychopath. To be completely full of emotions and empathy towards others, I would like to begin rescuing small animals such as cats and dogs. The smiles they make should give me satisfaction. I don't want to have any of my "immoral" feelings anymore. It hasn't done me anything good. I should learn some ways of how to tell the truth and manipulate myself into doing other's needs. I've never really shown my bright side to anyone else, for the fear of being institutionalized. But let's just say that I'm an good person. I would like to feel guilt and have a super official modesty in order to be natural and be legitimately trustworthy, then quickly compliment them and their achievements somewhere. Their friendship can be used as a trophy for me to have a glance at from time to time. I see women as fairies to be worshipped by males. Okay maybe the word I'm looking for is a beta here, but they are both pretty similar to one another. Anons can further discuss about what should be done with me.

It's not great. It's lonely and kind of scary. When you realize you can't relate to anyone and that you can't really tell anyone how you feel because you don't even know how you feel yourself life becomes pretty meaningless. The idea may be appealing to you after seeing a movie like American Psycho or something, but having a severe personality disorder like ASPD isn't glamorous. I'm sure that at some point everyone wants to escape and stop feeling but after a certain point existence becomes kind of empty. Anyways, there's no way that you can just become antisocial, it's something you're born with, and is exacerbated by environmental factors.

alright faggot how was ur 12th birthday

Usernames on an anonymous message board?
Listen chap, the reason it says "anonymous" at the top of everyones posts is because it is there to replace the usernames.
You really have painted yourself into a retarded little corner with your bullshit, I have been a regular visitor to this and other chans for over 10 years, I think I am not a newfag now, I'm just not an oldfag.

You however are obviously new here, the numbers you've used as examples are the post number.
Pic related.

Listen here you two, my grandfather posted on Sup Forums in world war 1

but where did that battery come from?

You didn't need to post a picture of yourself, if you can't undestand that with username I meant the ID then you truly have a mental issue but it's not the one you think you have

You must be wee davy's grandson, "Wanky", how is your grandfather?

Tell him I said "Toodle-pip, smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for a fap!"

Retard.

You don't become one.
You either are or aren't.

ffs, you look like a cunt

I don't really believe in you true sociopath. If you really don't feel anything you wouldn't hurt animals for 'experiments' as that takes time and energy. It's just stupid. You guys are just very depressed, filled with dystomia and bad with knowing your emotions, inner anger for being on the low end of the stick. So you just project on yourselves shit to think you are smarter and more in control then you really are...

You're so full of shit they must call you colon.

>super official modesty
10/10 just for that substitution

I think there is little for me to add, the "usernames" have spoken user.

Dear oh dear you do look foolish.

calm down candy-ass i've been here longer than you have pubes

You're born with it or you don't have it, have fun being normal faggot

I've had pubes for nearly 30 years, so I'm going to call bullshit on that mate.
Why don't you go fuck your mother again, after all you've only got until tomorrow before they bury her.
All fucking yank wankers must die.

How do I look foolish because a bunch of newfags can't understand simple wording, that's like a monkey calling a human stupid

>To be completely free of emotions
immediatly followed with
>The screams they make should give me satisfaction.
we all know OP is a faggot, but you manage to transcend faggotry, and become a stupid fucking faggot.
shocking really.

P.S it's easy as fuck to become a sociopath, moron.

Monkeys can't talk you foolish, foolish boy.

I wonder what else he doesn't know?

Yet again, your lack of basic understanding is laughable

>that's like a monkey calling a human stupid
Isn't that what you've been doing kiddo?

>after all you've only got until tomorrow before they bury her.

yeah, haha, good one.

are you also one of the crazy psychopaths who are gonna kill kittens while typing in Sup Forums, oh i'm so scared!

Dude, you think monkeys can talk, what a fucking retard.

If you think that, obviously you think like a monkey

Moron.

"Sociopaths" would feel, though. Do feel. You're the "Psychopath". You feel, but not everything. Not to mention, as someone would be painlessly aware, there are all kinds of anti-social traits one can have that spit in the face of the textbook pop-sci labels.

But I have a feeling this is all bait, so whatever.

I'm not that other bloke you fucking idiot, there are other people in the world mate, I know you're finding the usernames/post numbers and fact this is all anonymous hard to follow, but fuck me you're stupid.

Not him.
The fact is that no one here has called a post number a user name since the inception of Sup Forums in 2003, when you were still in diapers. You're done posting in this thread, you've already made yourself look like a faggot. The beauty of anonymity is that you can start over and shitpost in some other thread and no one will have any idea who you are.

Are you implying monkeys can't communicate? how braindead can you be.

let me bring up the definition of talk to your downie little brain

to give information or express ideas or feelings

if that was too much for your brain to read let me know and i'll make them bite size bitch boy

Is that your response?
"I know you are but what am I?"
This isn't Monkey Island chap, get a grip on yourself.

>not using brainlet
You messed up.

The beauty of anonymity is that you can say dumb shit like you said and no one will laugh at you in other places, so you should be happy

Thank you user for putting this tard straight.

ffs! is that all oyu have user?
you lost this discussion 20 posts ago.

fuck you faggot go renew your TV license and plug in your electric kettle you fucking faggot cuck

Funny how you avoid everything there, typical loser reply, good job looking like an idiot tho

You dumb nigger.

Thanks for reiterating my point exactly in your response to my post.
Again though, no one says "username." Confirmed newfag.

It can considered a username, but you wouldn't know that, would you newfag

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge faggot

Why has nobody said tripfag yet.

When your mom forgets to kiss you goodnight

No, it couldn't. Because a user name is a handle. a specific identity. Your post number changes with every horrid post you make. Hence the whole "anonymous" thing.

Wohoah look at this faggot over here

>I've never really shown my dark side to anyone else

Relax there buckaroo, maybe you should go outside and make some friends you degenerate piece of shit, that would help your "condition"

)) Welcome to best sex dating site >>> wantsdate.com

Copy pasta

> tl;dr OP is a pathethic beta looser and wants to become evil to be no more looser

> The evil Katana
> And His sidekick the Devils fedora