New Creep/Hidden/Voyeur thread

New Creep/Hidden/Voyeur thread
OC very appreciated

Ok so question. I need a good camera. I'm going to try and hide it in the vent above the shower. And ideas

most use old iphone 4 and up or similar android phones. The one I used was one of those lighter cameras hence potato quality

how about a GoPro?

yeah... a phone can still be pointed but look innocent. your best bet are those clock cameras...

I have used for many years cameras like the "Night Owl Hidden Camera 4GB Micro SD Card (Up to 16GB) Mini Video DVR (Spy Camera)"

Its shit but its the best type of shit. Mine are old, so look for the newer fancy models. Mine look like post sis in law post here. The camera sux in low light but if put on a decently lid bathroom you can get this type of results, flashing a light at the camera when subject is near helps the camera focus better.

They last maby 40min new to 1h, over a few uses they start falling appart and the battery slowly gets shorter and shorter, cant be charged while rec.
I use subjects bad habits like leaving shit on the tub for days to hide the camera there.

expect it ti die, so buy more than 1, but they will bring you closer to heaven.

oh yeah.. fake sellers and if yo udo find one, shitty camera...

Wow, I like how you have her pinned down there. Harvey would be proud of you. Keep going!

oc

damn dude, so hot.. give us some more face pictures, like the one from before

wwyd

Old ugly hag. Do not want.

Surprise buttsex.

beautiful! more more more :D

Dont have a lot with her face

We the fuck you mean WWYD?!? Get that bitch pregnant fool!!

i'd love to motor boat her

>dat capri sun tho

More capri sun

Fucking hell what is this

Not sure why it flipped the image, looks weird upside down lol

question: How to spy on girls in a public bathroom where i work-- no doors and you can see the bottom of the girls feet while they pee. So how would i put a cam in there or wait until one goes in and sneakily record

eugh.
One of the most disgusting pictures I've seen

What in the godamn is this

find a really small camera and put it on the tp dispenser or something innocent.

Screw you guys then lol

how's this

And...
Undelete

Wow look at those hairy tits...

I'm curious to see more

Hairy?

If she didn't shave, her nipple would have a beard...

MOAR

wow literally a 9/10 or even a 10/10 too bad she wasn't going commando or anything

lol, whats the story here?

any webms?

Nope dude sorry

It’s actually a dude.
Seat is up.

she is amazing, good job. any more?

dudes I flirted with a super cute chick the other day because of CREEPSHOTS

I am 7.5/10 guy but i'm super antisocial so I'd rather creepshot than talk to strangers... well this one girl had such an amazing ass but I couldn't get a side shot, so for some reason I just asked for her opinion on the big screen TVs and we ended up having a 15 minute conversation with lots of laughs.

Guess approaching chicks isn't that weird. I've never been afraid to it just always seemed so... predatory.

Guess I'll be hanging out by the TVs...

to clarify.. I specifically asked her if the 55" was "too big" because I didn't wanna seem ridiculous when people came over. Actually sparked some decent conversation

She knows.

But the real question is did you get the ass shot!?

do you think so?

I'm jealous you got to talk to a cute girl
What did she look like, blonde?
Was she wearing sexy clothes like yoga pants?