Young Earth Creationism

Are there any young earth creationists on Sup Forums? Im legitimately interested in learning your arguments and evidence. What is the biggest evidence you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2-L1KIU7lao
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CsbQeCYJ0Do
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1-ezZ9hkD8
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WLoc1yDYzlo
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HbTAmN4m2lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G13ArSGr4es
youtube.com/watch?v=g7rQow8NzZo
youtube.com/watch?v=NX3Ow_VEkuM
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HGQDkCi-OIY
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xRSjzY0s0SM
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s66DchGhhD0
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vj0qKthCgg
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X54dYbfCSR4
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TeE2xg3REtA
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6l7A4cQHxuY
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZOj76xrG62k
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BY6xD4dl1x8
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nnM_NtZfQTM
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FcvPDNz9xHo
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtube.com/watch?v=J0QDc7baQfk
youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=rlJH7A5NHT8
youtube.com/watch?v=S9hQKD0vceQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hxiOSsI-mzA
youtube.com/watch?v=15ni9kYzqWg
youtube.com/watch?v=VeCtex9SJaA
youtube.com/watch?v=XaE3MIRcrGw
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_-4UagW4U
youtube.com/watch?v=9WWXQlNSyMI
youtube.com/watch?v=lgfA7Cw0oD4
youtube.com/watch?v=leeS3I_jNGo
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc29.html
text.egwwritings.org/publication.php?pubtype=Book&bookCode=HF&pagenumber=304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Im legitimately interested in learning your arguments and evidence.

One of my main concerns regarding Old Earth THEORIES is the lack of certain elements when the atmosphere/litosphere should be full of it. Helium for example. The radioactive decay of several elements produces helium, which migrates to the atmosphere. There is too little helium in the atmosphere to account for the amount that would have been produced in 4.5 billion years. Escape of helium into space is not sufficient to account for the lack.

>Escape of helium into space is not sufficient to account for the lack.
Why

The bible

Muh book said so

A fucking leaf

Is this what Sup Forums turned into? An anti Christian tranny supporting gay rights far left board?

>He isn`t redpilled on the religious jew

Of course; Sup Forums is a Christian board. If you're not a young earth creationist you're a fedora tipping fat autistic neckbeard nerd loser.

This is what makes Christianity weak, the rejection of the bible. The bible is the truth nothing in it is false yet Christians even the most strict believers will say this is meant to be an allegory and so on this weakens our religion. If one part isn't true then why would any other part be true?
The whole of the bible is nothing but fact this is the true red pill

Pray the Lords prayer in Matthew 6:9-18 and ask Jesus Christ to show you and repent your sins, and mean it from your heart.

Afshin Javid
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2-L1KIU7lao

Ian MacCormack
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CsbQeCYJ0Do

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1-ezZ9hkD8
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WLoc1yDYzlo

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HbTAmN4m2lQ

Bill Wiese
youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G13ArSGr4es

youtube.com/watch?v=g7rQow8NzZo Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=NX3Ow_VEkuM Part 2

Tamara Laroux
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HGQDkCi-OIY

Mickey Robinson
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xRSjzY0s0SM

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s66DchGhhD0

Howard Storm Atheist Professor
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vj0qKthCgg

Atheist Dr. Donald Whitaker
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X54dYbfCSR4

A dying mans last message
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TeE2xg3REtA

Ex-satanist confession
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6l7A4cQHxuY

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZOj76xrG62k

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BY6xD4dl1x8

Ugandan Pastor Shocked he would not enter Heaven
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nnM_NtZfQTM

Orthodox Priests in a cave monastery
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FcvPDNz9xHo

>What is the biggest evidence you have?
Not knowing what carbon dating is

Damn. If I wasn't on my laptop I could have dumped a whole bunch of pics for you, OP.

I find this stuff fascinating too.

Hold up
So Sup Forums will say scientists are wrong about all races being equal
But will believe scientists when they "prove" Christianity wrong?

I'm a young earth evolutionist.

I cannot deny creationism simply because I was not there to witness the beginnings of the Earth, and it is surprisingly easy to drastically misinterpret things, be it social customs in other countries or physical things such as carbon dating. And, on top of this, I also fail to reject God. Scientists attempt to prove or disprove God, but this is broken because science is physical and empirical in its entirety, yet the concept of God transcends what is physical and empirical, so it follows that trying to find God through objective physical and empirical means will not work.
There are so few answers to creationism that can be verified by physical tests that it is rendered more believable to me than what is physical because what is physical can be repeatedly refuted given the proper evidence.

That's a protestant meme. Sup Forums is an Apostolic board.

/thread

How is the bible a Protestant meme?

>scientists are wrong about all races being equal
No real scientist, a biologist or anthropologist not psychologist or sociologer, would ever say this.

Catholics don't follow the bible

Taking the 6 day creation literally is sola scriptura, which is a protestant meme. None of the Church Fathers believed in a literal 6 day creation.

I think 90% of Christians these days don't follow the bible
It literally says in the first pages of the bible the earth was crated in 6 days. It doesn't matter what denomination you are if you are a Christian you should believe the bible

A lot of creationist secular argumentation comes from contradiction against Old Earth.

It's no surprise that we mine the vast vast majority of our helium underground as helium gas gets trapped inside rocks. But that's besides the point, uv radiation can ionize helium creating polar winds which allow it to become light enough to escape along the open lines of the Earth's magnetic field.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

That sounds like Satan talk to me

Yes? But it didn't say it was one day for God it just says one day. When it says Noah lived for 900 years was he actually a million years old?

This desu senpai
People so quick to ignore the full scripture to shill against the bible as something unbelievable.
BASIC INSTRUCTION BEFORE LEAVING EARTH
Everyone should read the full texts even if an atheist.

Noah isn't God you fool.

With the Lord one day = a thousand years.

Is Noah God? Was God writing about Noah or was Moses writing about Noah?

The OP asks for evidence for creationism yet the vast majority of the posts in this thread so far has been spiritual proofs in favor of God and not scientific proofs for creationism. Creationism tends to rely more on spiritual proofs rather than physically empirical evidence.

You realize that many of the non-relgious were raised as christian, read the bible and decided it was bullshit right?

I asked in another thread but got no replies. Can someone explain Jeremiah 32:35 for me?

>And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
Literally on the first page

Yes. Life cannot come from nothing.

Yeah I know that's one of the reasons I find creationism so fascinating. The amount of mental gymnastics they use to try and prove their "theories" is hilarious.

Of course man, people who believe in magic tales of creation aren't known for their knowledge of science.

you need to learn its wrong.

>Literally

There's your first problem. Taking the bible only literally while ignoring the allegorical and spiritual meaning is kike-tier.

Right and the bing bang theory requires no amount of mental gymnastics.
I've been hired to plant fossils to fool silly goys like you.

Hah
>There are no errors in carbon dating whatsoever

Silly goys! Enjoy hell, as we rule as your overlords!!!!

This is ridiculous, so the bible isn't fact? That means there's no God, no Jesus, what's the point of being a Christian then? Just to go to church and find a wife? This is why Islam dominates because Christians don't care about their own religion they've lost their faith and can't justify their religion because they themselves don't even believe it.

It certainly is true that the majority of the children of Christians in the 1st world has stopped going to church and reject the religion. I for example went to a private independent Baptist school and my faith waivered after long debates on both the philosophical and scientific side of the faith.

Pfft everyone knows Satan was the one who planted fossils in the ground. Don't try and take credit for His work.

Nobody denies the existence of dinosaurs

God lives outside of time.

Some denominations do.

Oh I'm sure there are people who do.

Do you read the parables only literally or do they have a higher meaning? Do you read the psalms and proverbs literally? Go cut your foreskin off or just become a Muslim if you want to take all of the scripture literally while ignoring all spiritual meaning. You don't know what it means to be a Christian if you can't understand allegorical writings.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Work your way through the first list of videos.

No other topic makes people use videos rather than their own knowledge and intelligence more than explaining to Christians that magic isn't real. It's so fucking telling.

Well they're wrong, they obviously existed just they died in the flood.
Circumcision the biblical way does not involve removing the entire foreskin, this is mutilation circumcision is just the tip of the foreskin. And besides God only commanded the Israelites do this because he wanted proof of their devotion to him, remember back then there were many horrible cults and religion practicing infanticide, animal and virgin sacrifices God did not want any of that but he needed proof from the Israelites that they were devoted to God.
Besides, it says in Galatians 5:2 "behold, I Paul say unto you if you are circumcised Christ shall profit you nothing"

Don't listen to Catholics and sadly 90% of Christians. The Bible is absolutely the foundation of our faith and all the evidence is in the world and in the sky. God created everything and I gave a link to a lot of videos at pastebin.

A lot of "Christians" don't want to even bother trying to refute evolution even though its full of holes.

I've done it before but I've just gotten trolled by "hurr you're so stuupid" without anyone checking out what I posted.

Holy shit you are dense and missed the point, although I don't know how much common sense I expected given the topic at hand.

Genesis is a fairy tale. It states that the oceans and wind existed before the sun and the land, which were then created. It's so fucking obviously made by ancient people trying to answer the biggest questions and failing.

It's a fairy tale, we know how the Earth and sun were created and none of it requires fucking magic. I'd love to see you try to explain your reasoning.

God can literally do anything he wants, if he wants light without the sun he will make light without sun. We can't comprehend this because we are humans we don't understand the powers God has

People that are religious but reject truth for their peer-pressured view on existence are on the level of jihadis and degenerates, since an abject rejection of reality and with it, god's creation is the foundation of their twisted ideologies.

The earth is older than shitty desert jews claim it to be. Deal with it.

But we don't have any physical proof of that besides the words of the Bible which is insufficient as physical evidence for such. Just no empirical evidence of the supernatural.

Oh so I suppose Yeshua Christ referring to it as actual history was just an accident and his lineage going back to Adam and Eve was just another accident too.

Are you calling God and his Prophets liars?

The fact that you even exist should be proof enough, what do the most well respected scientists in the world believe? There's an explosion and life happened! Well, go make an explosion in your backyard and maybe you'll create a new species

Then explain Jeremiah 32:35

>They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molek, though I never commanded—nor did it enter my mind—that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin
>nor did it enter my mind

Does God usually not consider things?

God is inherently Good. He does not consider evil a good commandment to give. You're misunderstanding middle english.

>Are you calling God and his Prophets liars?

Considering they couldn't even keep what colour robes were put on Jesus consistent I'm going to say yes.

Evolution is confirmed by low IQ peasants.

He knew it was a possibility though

Certainly. A necessary one, even, given His taste for freedom.

>Are you calling God and his Prophets liars?

They ARE liars/

>Explosion

I hope you're saying that in ignorance.

>But will believe scientists when they "prove" Christianity wrong?
Actually they're proving Christianity right

Especially with "meme magic"

And the programmer god theory.

It not infrequently happens that something about the earth, about the sky, about other elements of this world, about the motion and rotation or even the magnitude and distances of the stars, about definite eclipses of the sun and moon, about the passage of years and seasons, about the nature of animals, of fruits, of stones, and of other such things, may be known with the greatest certainty by reasoning or by experience, even by one who is not a Christian. It is too disgraceful and ruinous, though, and greatly to be avoided, that he [the non-Christian] should hear a Christian speaking so idiotically on these matters, and as if in accord with Christian writings, that he might say that he could scarcely keep from laughing when he saw how totally in error they are. In view of this and in keeping it in mind constantly while dealing with the book of Genesis, I have, insofar as I was able, explained in detail and set forth for consideration the meanings of obscure passages, taking care not to affirm rashly some one meaning to the prejudice of another and perhaps better explanation.[17]

With the scriptures it is a matter of treating about the faith. For that reason, as I have noted repeatedly, if anyone, not understanding the mode of divine eloquence, should find something about these matters [about the physical universe] in our books, or hear of the same from those books, of such a kind that it seems to be at variance with the perceptions of his own rational faculties, let him believe that these other things are in no way necessary to the admonitions or accounts or predictions of the scriptures. In short, it must be said that our authors knew the truth about the nature of the skies, but it was not the intention of the Spirit of God, who spoke through them, to teach men anything that would not be of use to them for their salvation

St. Augustine

In this universe - yes.

Are you saying he should have known this? He allows us all freedom, sometimes we go against what he wants for us or expected of us very many people unfortunately go against his word

Can you explain what the Big Bang was then?

He was real, he wasn;t magic. I'm talking about genesis. Genesis is a fucking fairy tale that gets the story of Earth's creation wrong even in a metaphorical sense. The timeline is absolute nonsense and is exactly what you would expect a Roman era dirt farmer to think about the world.

>Are you saying he should have known this

Uhh...yes. He's supposed to be God.

Thats when the universe started to expand

>the biggest evidence you have
The bible.

The other evidence just supports it, for example radiocarbon dating not being accurate, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0QDc7baQfk

I reaallly didn't want to post this but people keep saying the supernatural doesn't exist. Its on your own hands if you choose to follow evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8
This is a basic intro to creation although there is a lot more out there. I have to go now. God speed.

Its a hell of a lot more interesting than anything in the New Testament though. Barring Revelations.

Only because it has some references to Atlantis and the global flood caused by the younger dryas impact.

I'm a young-earth creationist, Adventist Protestant.

I like the way this pastor makes sense out of it, he has several good arguments for pro-creationist belief.

Walter Veith
youtube.com/watch?v=rlJH7A5NHT8
youtube.com/watch?v=S9hQKD0vceQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hxiOSsI-mzA
youtube.com/watch?v=15ni9kYzqWg
youtube.com/watch?v=VeCtex9SJaA
youtube.com/watch?v=XaE3MIRcrGw
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_-4UagW4U
youtube.com/watch?v=9WWXQlNSyMI
youtube.com/watch?v=lgfA7Cw0oD4
youtube.com/watch?v=leeS3I_jNGo

As adventists we base our belief on Sola Scriptura, AKA only the Bible.

Yeah I agree, he would have known but maybe he didn't expect it? Don't you usually expect better from your children?
What caused it to expand? Did the universe one day just decide it should start expanding

He still would have known it was going to happen. Maybe he thought they'd make the right decision.

But if he's God then he already knew what decision they were going to make which means he knew that all the sacrificing was going to happen
ser
fhb
drfc
bxdfcb
xgcfb
xdfb

Im not a physicist i cant give you an answer as to why, but since the universe is expanding it had to start somewhere

I believe that God knew all of that would happen beforehand. He is God, omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

There is no reason for sin. Because sin is irrational. God knows this. Sin has no reason to exist but it exists anyhow. God didn't invent sin nor did he wish for it to fall upon us, but he knows that at some point it will come to existence.

Ellen G. White writes about it with wonderful insight.

whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc29.html
text.egwwritings.org/publication.php?pubtype=Book&bookCode=HF&pagenumber=304

>What caused it to expand? Did the universe one day just decide it should start expanding
>The universe can make decisions

It's called the Singularity. CERN is working on how and why.

From the time of Adam until that of Abraham, according to the old chronologies, 3,678 years passed, and if we add 430 years when the Israelites remained in Egypt, we have 4,108 years. Throughout this period of time Holy Scripture neither existed nor was the Sabbath considered as a feast among the people. During this period of many thousands of years the faithful and chosen people were guided to the path of salvation only by Holy Tradition, namely, from the teachings about God which they received from a living voice. Only for the duration of 1400 years - from the time of Moses until the advent of Christ - were they guided by the Holy Scriptures of the Old Testament.

Young earth creationism is almost worse than flat earth

You turned your brain off, bro.

Don't do that.

Please summarise your points, don't link to hour long videos if you want to make an argument.

What holes is evolution full of? Most people who truly look at the evidence don't refute it because it's overwhelming.

Your failure to understand the evidence doesn't mean it has "holes."

Asking what happened before the singularity is physically nonsense, time does not really exist at a singularity, time dilates to become infinitely long.

>refute evolution even though its full of holes.
Except it's not. If you accept that genes mutate and that a mutation that helps a creature survive longer on average will mean that gene propagates itself more easily (through reproduction) then you have to accept some form of natural selection.

>Asking what happened before the singularity is physically nonsense, time does not really exist at a singularity, time dilates to become infinitely long.

This isn't true. We don't know what caused the singularity in the first place. Infinity is also a fantastical concept, a cop-out word. Basically a "God of the gaps" argument.

>botany, zoology
>biology: mitochondrial dna, tree rings, adaptation
>cosmology: stars, physics
>geology: fossil distribution, strata analysis, the grand Canyon

All of this and more refute literal creationism. Face it. Every day you have to try harder to deny facts to support you cognitive dissonance.

When God made Adam and Eve, He didn't make two embryos. When God made a chicken, He didn't make an egg. He made His creation mature to some degree. The same goes for the earth, so evolutionists and creationists wrong and right at the same time.

I know, but the mathematics of general relativity gives you infinite time scales at a point of infinite density. (And also travelling at the speed of light, photons don't experience time as we know it).
The problem is infinite values make no sense physically even if we know they exist (eg a black hole).

How do you know all this?

>radiocarbon dating not being accurate
Most fossils are dated through uranium dating or other elements, carbon dating is only good back a few 10s of thousands of years at most.