Is it poison or is that just a meme?

Is it poison or is that just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_glycation_end-product
youtube.com/watch?v=UuCuRK7ZK58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course it's poison. How else do you think they got to be so rich?

It's got alot of sugar and it stops you ansorbing calcium.

Also Pepsi > Coke

Sugar is a poison, yes. Like any poison, it depends on dose. If you drink a lot of poison, you'll get sick.

Here you go, some sciency stuff to prove my point: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_glycation_end-product

pepsi has foreskins in it

12 teaspoons of sugar plus the other bullshit that's added in. they may taste good sometimes but don't drink them everyday.

Drinking dog shit and vinegar would be healthier.

you're just mad because the doctors used your one

>Hard day working in the sun.
>Tired, sweaty, a bit pissed off

reach for an ice cold coke, and it is like liquid velvet.

I drink about 2 litres a day, fucking love it

sugar is a fuel not a poison lol
but yeah too much of anything is bad

sauce?

It's the main reason why Mexico is one of the fattest countries.

that, along with coffee caused me an ulcer
i've basically quit all sodas and caffeinated beverages since.
stomach doing much better now

Dr Pepper > everything else

Enjoy diabetes.

BTFO:

Pepsi tastes like fucking tesco own brand cola, get a fucking grip mate.

Diet coke isn't much better. I either drink coke or coke life (coke life is also shit tier but it tastes marginally like regular coke without as many calories)

>2l a day

bad teeth mystery solved.

Man I could do with a nice ice cold pint of Diet Pepse right now

It really doesn't. Just tastes like regular Coke but more sweet.

Coca-Cola is pleb tier 2bh.

>I drink about 2 litres a day
Holy fuck

>3ml has been deposited in your pepsi account.

>Be me
>Literally drink 2 liters a day since i was 14 years old
>22 now
>No diabetes (checked by doctor)

Explain this. That said my liver is probably kek

>drinking the carbonated jew

Is Julia really your name? Thats beautiful!

Alcohol is literally a poison and people still drink it.

I gave myself pancreatitis drinking diet coke everyday for like 3 weeks. I was stopping booze for a month so when my mates went to the pub I would drink the aspartame Jew rather than beer. Was in hospital for a week

Sola dosis facit venenum, you bloody plebeian

Yeah, I'm not too worried. I know it fucks you up long term, but heyho, life is short.

Nice meme. You're shilling for Coke as much as I supposedly am for pepsi.

I've probably drank two cans of cola so far this year, I'm not 14 anymore.

It's the sugarjew.

so that's what makes it so scrumptious

It's 10 spoons of sugar, phosphoric acid and caffeine in what amounts to a big cup of liquid.
Try brewing a mug of tea and putting 10 teaspoons of sugar in it sometime.

high fructose corn syrup is terrible for you
it wouldnt be used so often if corn werent subsidized as much as it is

>Try brewing a mug of tea and putting 10 teaspoons of sugar in it sometime.
Isn't that how the mudslimes do it?

I can't drink normal Coke, shit's too sweet for me, makes me feel ill.

Sugar is pleasurable and therefore strictly Haram.

>drinking the carbonated jew

The only things you should drink are water and milk.

>s-sugar is bad for you

I bet you clowns avoid carbs as well because some fat housewife told you it gives you 'belly fat'.

You must have similar genes to me.

>40
>drink probably 2 litres a day coke or vanilla coke
>no diabetes
>not fat

I do work a pretty physical job, so would probably be a lardarse if I worked less.

you can use it as a detergent

>He still believes the fucking milk meme.
>inb4 hurr durr muh niggers can't drink it.

Milk is pure hormonal fucking garbage. Enjoy your fucking man tits.

how is it possible to drink 2 liters a day? Having two back to back makes me feel like crap

Vanilla coke tastes like fizzy coffee.

two cans*

Soda is good, but I try not to drink it every day. I'll normally buy a 2 liter or two and drink them, then won't drink any soda again for a while. Water enhancing squirt bottles or powders are usually fine for me.

There are certain times when I have a strong craving for coke. It feels like a thirst that no other drink would be capable of quenching fully. This is usually only in very specific circumstances though, such as when I have been doing strenuous work for long periods on a hot day without eating or drinking. Or if I'm hungover. I have similarly strong desire for beer in other circumstances. But most of the time, I am happy to just drink water.

At first I was going to say

>2 liters a day

but then i remembered i drink close to a gallon of pic related a day. fucking addicted to the stuff and its probably worse for me than coke.

>2016
>still consuming the carbonated jew

coke is always good to have when you are hungover my friend

What kind of cuck are you

Drink cold beer faggot

>tastes like regular Coke
I don't understand how people can exist who cannot tell the difference between the various cokes.
Pepsi tastes like utter shit.

I still have no idea what eggnog is. Does it have actual eggs in it?

this is true. i wash my clothes in coca cola

Can at 9 ish, couple at 12, two say around 4.40pm, then maybe one or two cans in an evening.
Just adds up I suppose.

>Sugar is a poison
the mitochondria in all of your cells would beg to differ

never tried eggnog, will try it i think

Serious now
its good to unclog pipes and shit

Post timestamp pic of your gut plz.

No they wouldn't. They're damaged by too much sugar intake as well. Study moar

It has a lot of hard liquor in it, and that's all you need to know.

It's quite amazing how the body has evolved to associate each type of drink with the ingredients contained within, so it can send the signals which make you desire the drink which will best meet your needs.

I mean, coke has only existed for a 100 years or so, and yet the human body only needs to drink it once to recognize that it's a great source of quick fuel when you are badly depleted.

I am an alcoholic, so beers a no-no, unfortunately

Not normal egg nog.

The kind I get has:

Milk, Cream, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolk Solids, Food Starch, Guar Gum, Salt, Nutmeg, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Carrageenan, Turmeric and Annatto (for color).

kek, I did have some tiny mantits starting, but got them under control.

yeah forget all the saturated fat in milk that promotes testosterone production. I've been drinking milk my whole life and don't have anything close to "man tits"

Its great when you mix it with vodka and nutmeg

Used to love coke and soft drinks in general, until one day my acid reflux reached a new height.

Now i can't touch the shit without burning a hole in my stomach/throat. I guess it's probably best that i don't touch the stuff anyway.

>it is like liquid velvet

It's fucking disgusting. It's the only soft drink (except meme flavours like cream soda and strawberries and cream) that's absolute fucking garbage, if you drink it on a hot day you need to have another drink almost immediately because shitty Coke with it's shitty cheap ingredients to make maximum shekels hangs in your throat. I would rather drink Rola Cola.

Jesus fuck, 2 liters of that shit is probably like 4000 calories. How fat are you exactly?

>Not normal egg nog.
Normal eggnog contains a healthy dose of, for instance, Southern Comfort.

Then you can sip it comfortably while admiring the yule tide cheer.

Approaching 300 pounds. I get the stuff because my friend works for Borden (the company who makes it) - they normally only sell it in stores during the holidays but they make batches year round to send out and he gets me 10 gallons a week. i really need to stop but its so fucking tasty.

Well taste is subjective, so yeah.

Lidl's own 'freeway' is not bad, but it makes me almost manic-like, but is quite nice.

Your friend sounds like an asshole. At best an enabler, and at worst a dealer.

>2016
>Drinking anything other than water or green tea

I miss Coke Blak

RC Cola master race

I don't blame him, I pay him $60 a week. I need to stop.

never had that, is it good?

He's damaging your health for personal financial gain, and you don't blame him? Do you have self esteem issues? The guy is exploiting you. Fuck him off!

I miss Red Bull cola for like the two weeks or so it lasted. Cocaine in a can. Seriously why they discontinued it because "traces" of cocaine was found in it. That shit had me wired. Yes, there was definitely enough in it for it to be active orally.

Hes addicted to the nog as well.

>Julia K.
Is the April Fool's prank still happening?

it's why the boomers are fat fucking shits. I'm never drinking that swill.

That doesn't make it any better.

I will never understand America.

i used to be like you i drank 2l a day until i saw this commercial youtube.com/watch?v=UuCuRK7ZK58

I just poured some ice cold nog into a chilled jar and already regret saying i need to quit. this is too tasty.

I mainly drink Pepsi due to being able to get it cheap at work, but I do enjoy a change by having Coke when I can.
It's a miracle I dont' have diabetes yet with how much I drink though.

I remember when I was 16/17 I mowed lawns and it would be a hot sweaty day and I would stop by a gas station when I was done and buy a 20oz coke. Shit was good.

>2 liters
control yourself man. I gave up all soft drinks over 2 years ago and I would recommend it to anyone.

I used to drink sodas up until 14ish because my cousin,who lived with us brought a liter bottle every week because his job didnt need them.

After I moved to my new apartment with my mother and was diagnosed with osteoporosis(?) and arthritis(she tied her tubes up so she already had a calcium deficit problem,soda doesnt help), she out right stopped drinking sodas and only drink natural juices she made with fruits. I sometimes buy a soda in my internship, but everytime I do, Im reminded why I dont drink it in the first place.

Kinda hate the stuff now, prefer natural blended drinks, water, milk.

I drink coffee and/or tea in my mornings almost everyday. Not too much though, too much coffee is bad too.

Moderation is key my man.

sugar is most definitely a poison
how do you think diabetic (hyperglycemic) complications occur?

You know, if they put a 30 second commercial of someone in 10/10 agony pain trying to pass a kidney stone, that'd probably convince a lot of people to stop drinking it.
Kidney stones are often caused by years of sodapop consumption, obviously.

Dose makes the poison

poison but it's damn good.

Drink Coke.

Just fucking drink seltzer instead if you want fizzy water with a flavor.