Post your actual incest stories

Post your actual incest stories

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would but it's gay incest unfortunately

bump

y not

I've used my mothers dildo to blast my ass. if that counts as anything.

Do it user

>be me
>I fucked your mom
>surprise! Op is born
>mom and i take turns to fuck op
>yum yum.jpg
>op still sucks cocks
>can never unsuck mine
>mfw i see his noodz

>be 17
>family comes over for a party
>everyone gets drunk including me
>hot aunt gets wasted
>dad and some other family in the hot tub while aunt is in pool
>jump into pool with aunt
>underwater we start making out
>come back up and keep making out
>pull her bottoms out and insert finger in shaved pussy
>mfw 3 cousins came out of there
>try to get her to my room but she's not Down
>so drunk think dad can't see or hear even though he's 15 feet away
>30 minute lecture next day

>Be me, 24 year old
>Home for a week, here to help mom (45) move furniture. Dad is gone because of work
>Mom wearing a t-shirt that's too loose/big, see her tits when she leans forwards. not wearing bra
>Notifies her that I can see
>she notices my half hard boner and says "haha, does your mothers saggy tits turn you on?"
>I unzip my pants showing my boxers and say "seems they do" in a jokingly voice
>Mom says its a bit unfair that Ive see her tits but she hasn't seen anything yet (also In a jokingly voice)
>I pull down my boxers, sees on her face that she did not expect me to actually do it
>Moves towards her and pulls up her t-shirt and starts fondling her tits
>Mom didn't resist at all, instead grabbed my dick which now has become fully hard
>Mom: wow, youre larger than dad
>Lean in and starts kissing her, while kissing her I start dragging down her pants
>pushes her down on the sofa and drags off her pants completely
>starts giving her oral, when I stopped with the intent of sticking it in she says don't stop, so I continued licking her until she had an orgasm
>after that we went to the guest bedroom where I was sleeping and stayed there until next morning

jerked off on my mom a few times, after her divorce and she was dating, she would come home drunk and pass out sometimes while changing or just pass-out naked in her room, other times she would bring a guy home and when he left I would jerk to her passed out naked. She was pretty sound sleeper without alcohol

nigga i know that's not the end of that story

I fucked my uncle in the ass when I was 11. He told my mom and I got in trouble.

I used to put my penis in my sister vagina on a regular basis and I'm bored, so ask me questions.

I hate looking back at it
I sucked my cousins dick and he sucked mine

oh its not, we ended up doing it multiple times throughout that week.

y the fuck bring it up then

my older sister who was 16 , jerked me off and sucked me when I was 14 after catching me jerking off one night

So do i

>my cousins and my older brother used to abuse me
>they pull out their dick and make me suck until they came
>i was like 6-9 y/o

pastebin com/dSS4SZhY

are you from america?

Was visiting my cousin one time, I was 16, I stood up in middle of the night to go to the toilet. see the the red patch on bathroom door, so I'm waiting outside, never knocked. was standing there in only my boxers.
suddenly my aunt comes out and she was naked, she didn't bother getting dressed as she thought no one would see her since it was in middle of night. got an instant raging boner right in front of her, could see the surprised look on her face
all I could say was wow. stood there looking at each other for 4-5 seconds, then I moved forward into the bathroom and she backed in as well. I locked the door and said I want to do it.
she actually agrees to it and pulls down my boxers and sits down on the toilet seat and spreads her legs.
I stick it in and fucks her for god knows how long it lasted, I came inside her.
wanted to go one more time but she told me it was enough and we should get back to our rooms.
up until now (I'm 22) she avoids the topic whenever I'm alone with her, so was unfortunately a one time thing

Canada

thats hot. was she single at the time?

no, and still isnt

anyone have the greentext on Candy?

Got my cock sucked by my male cousin..fucked my girl cousin probably 100 times when she was 18/19 hottest sex to date...blonde, tan, nails always done...shed come over in skirts wed drink and fuck all night long...she was a squirter too ruined my mattress that summer

You mean columns crusade?

story of girl cousin pls

Yeah user my bad the entire column

tinyurldotcomslashallthewincest

Tinyurl com/columnscrusade

Whoa, shit. Is there some new filter around here?

She came over to smoke weed and watch movies...on the couch start giving her foot massage...worked my way up her leg...rubbed her little twat...she enjoyed it for a moment...jumped up...said this is wrong..she drove home....i call her and apologize fearing the worst...she comes back...start massaging again...this time shes with it.. Go to bedroom fuck for like 5 minutes with a rubber i cum...she starts coming over every other day...sex gets better she squirts for first time i keep fucking her with my whiskey dick...couple times we didnt use a rubber but i pulled out....eventually we got too close had a nasty fall out when she went back to school

Sounds like a girl I used to date.

Thanks

You're welcome.

By the way, I Columnfag.

wtb sisanon

Proof