Cafu vs dani alves, which one is better?

cafu vs dani alves, which one is better?

>inb4 cicinho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smN1SuRBRGc
youtube.com/watch?v=M4-Z4WnBvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=jGJHTmLDuAg
youtube.com/watch?v=g7V47WiuQ4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cafu > Maicon > Belletti > alelves

marcelo vs roberto carlos?

Memesters will say Cafu because he won the WC.

Maicon should be at the very bottom. Meme goals don't count.

roberto carlos no doubt

mentally ill teenagers will say Alves because he won trophies with Uefalona instead of Cafu who played in three (3) that's three world cup finals 1994, 1998, 2002, and won two (2) in 1994 and 2002.

dani alves is superior at attacking
cafu is more well rounded

For me,it's Juliano Haus Belletti

Alves > Cafu > Jorginho > Maicon >> world class line >> Cicinho > Belletti > Rafinha

Cafu is superior in every way.

The Barcelona bias these days is over the top.

cafu

For me, it's Elano

alves usually sucked pretty bad for brazil but always played amazing at the club level, skews brazilians perceptions a bit

havent seen him at juventus but at sevilla and barcelona he was always a top player

Barcelona dominated Europe.

only nostalgia faggots say Cafu

Anyone who watched these guys play will say Cafu

Cafu was sometimes spotted in the right back postition in his own half so I'll say Cafu

Yes, there are a lot of hues who treat Alves with contempt exactly because of that. Cafu and Maicon were always great for our NT. Alves is not bad, far from it, but Maicon and Cafu were monsters. A pity tho.

The lack of knowledge in this post pains me.

It is unironically Rafinha or Mario Fernandes, underrated defenders

Jo for me was Brazil underrated

Dani Alves easily. The best attacking full-back in football history

that's Gareth Bale m8

Alves: slow, manlet, can't defend, talks too much shit, dresses like a clown, diver, says "pero"

Cafu: strong, fast, captain, leader, lobbed nedved three times in a row in the same play and proceed to lob another player, world cup winner

>serie a will never be this good again

>football will never be this good again

thanks flaming european faggots

So... Alves then?

and the shittest defensive full back

Objectively wrong. Just look at every big game of Barcelona in Champions League.

An offensive full-back will always leave a huge space behind him, which will make every casual say that he is "defensively shitty". But if you at matches where Alves were supposed to defend, i.e. the big matches, he was always a beast.

Unfortunately, history will remember him like a "shitty defender", because most people who watch football are casuals, like you.

Nah. He was offensive as fuck (still is) but was good at man-marking. He faced Cristiano countless times and i don't remember one single time he was humiliated or something like that.

Was the other way around 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=smN1SuRBRGc

youtube.com/watch?v=M4-Z4WnBvh8

youtube.com/watch?v=jGJHTmLDuAg

youtube.com/watch?v=g7V47WiuQ4Q

damn, that ball is beautiful.

It's hilarious how Alves is like six inches shorter yet still humiliates him this badly in terms of muscling him off the ball.

The way Alves played in Sevilla some season before Barcelona was insane. He had the right half of the pitch for himself, always sprinting, super aggressive, and hitting perfect early crosses for Kanoute. He was also clutch as fuck. Very dominating.

Cafu was world class for a long time, and I especially remember the way he handled Cristina in some of his last seasons, with his gum in mouth, calmly and perfectly

I prefer Alves, as he performed on a much higher level, combining better with the goat than anybody else.

it's actually the fault of expanding the game while opening up for investments

Cristiano isn't exactly hard to defend against on the wing