Why are you depressed, b?

why are you depressed, b?

You really wanna know?

I will be serving 18 month in jail. I'm not depressed per se. Stocism has helped me come to terms with it.

Retarded monkeys infest the planet.

Okay, fuck you.

Fucking shill

actually, I do. Talk to me, user

why are you going to jail and why you are so calm?

Depression isn't real. You feel sad, you move on. You will always be depressed if your life is depressing. Change it Sup Forumsfag

>Coward rape victim gf raped by cousin and family let it happen and laughed at her about it. They knew all along.

>Ever hear of Build-A-Bear? Try Rebuild-A-Bitch.

My tool rest broke on my lathe so I have nothing to do. Been saving the $40 I need for a new one. So My clutzy Step Son Knocked THE Shower Door Off Its bearings. My wife demanded I take the doors down. She spent $40 on a curtain and a rod and some cleaner.

I could have fixed the doors and got my toolrest. But no. My wife would not hear it.

So I sit and wait until I can get my part. It's fucking depressing.

She left the program and was giving up left and right

so all the people that goes to the psychologist and take pills are just faking it and in reality the just want attention and an excuse to do nothing?

To top it all off, OP, she has been almost successfully soliticed to a man by her mother, abused, insulted, beaten, and her brother has done FUCK. ALL. NOTHING. for her. I live so far way from her. She has developed some issues that do cause foghts in our relationship. My soul is crushed.

For what?

This, ffs. Some people.

18. Virgin
Mom told me a couple hours ago i should find a woman

Sexual abuse of my son, supposedly. I don't understand how teaching a 6 year old boy how to take a shower instead of a bath is considered sexual abuse but apparently it is.

I could get less in a plea deal since the verdict is not that a pedophile or anything just made a mistake I guess? Tbh I was new to the whole parenting thing going through divorce and shouldering all the responsibilities for our two sons(getting to school cooking their food picking them up homework etc etc. Just a huge workload.)

I'm calm because I cannot change what is happening to me. I can only choose how I react.

No weed.

Cant die til mum is senile. Maybe 5 or 10 to go. Too good of parents to an hero. Human life's great, hate my species.

just pay for it, user. Don't sweat it

Because I am alone and confused about my asexuality

sexuality*

dozens of concussions from the years of playing American football

Yiu must live in the EU.

Never ending pain, got fibromyalgia (24/7 pain in the muscles and tendons) Wont go away, there is no cure and got sleepdisorder concentration disorder and a whole lot of other shit, and i'm missing my yought.

There's no "one" reason, it's a bunch of things over the course of my life that have fucked me up. But I guess the main reasons are that my dad was an abusive alcoholic, I got sexually abused when I was 15, and I have horrible social anxiety that makes it hard to make connections with people, especially girls.

I'm just so fucking lonely.

Nope. Other side of the planet actually. To be honest even now I have not been given a clear 'this is what you did for us to lay these charges.' Not one person has given me an actual example of what I supposedly did that was abuse.

Kek
He gets it
We have a smart autistic boy here

US?

Raped people are dead and broken if they choose to let it control their lives. Get too close and they will take you down with them.

Always have an escape plan and keep car keys on you at all times. The less you say the better. Accept that reality is different for the two of you. They often become addicted to the brains release during victim trauma shit. At a certain point, you are dealing with an actual insane person.

ALWAYS HAVE AN ESCAPE PLAN.

You will not see the knife coming for you. Crazed victims will attack the only human trying to help because their brains are damaged and they go red-eyed cornered pit bull on you.

I miss my children. I haven't seen my daughter in 2 years. Only see my son on Saturdays and Sundays. I just want to be their Dad and give them every second I have.

America's Scotland. North.

Well I said something nice to a Russian girl and she talked to me but I didn't think about following her on Periscope so now I'm having withdrawal from not seeing her I just wanna see her again.
I've been checking liveomg for the last two days hoping she will stream again.

Have more kids and stop being an asshole to the mother perhaps you can have a family this time stupid

I'm depressed because I realize that psychopaths rule all the powerful companies and government agencies. I'm fucked, along with everyone else that has a conscience or feelings.

There's really no bright future, just one with grueling work day after day, until I just decide to give up and die.

I know you feel mate. I see my two sons once a week on Saturdays at child services. And it's more like once or twice a week because my son gets sick or other reasons etc. Sometimes I think my ex is just making things up to not drive them.

Just want to be a father to my children. So many fathers run away and I'm trying to run towards...

I don't have social skills, wich is why I am lonely and if I meet people I scare them with my autism.

That's rather assumptive of you. She decided to be a stripper. I wasn't sticking around for that fuckshit and catching AIDS from the whore.

This holly world don't even makes sense to me... marry, job, wife, childrens, this things don't make sense to me.... no objectives, no way to plot out, Just SURVIVING. This is why.

Chin up my friend.

do you play any games? would you be down for playing some cs?

Also, go fuck yourself you shiteating grub. You dont know me.

I'm not, you silly nigger

I'm not bitch

You ?think? your ex is making things up? You can't possibly be this naive at this stage of the game.

Lawyer up and get a better custody agreement.

Ok fair enough!

Then do something! fight in the courts for them! Hire pi and dig up some dirt on that cunt! Should be hard to find some then file for full custody and supervised visits idiot

Thanks. I actually Beleive this will be a transformative experience and I will be a better person for it. Atleast I will get free mental health services.

Just hope my youngest is okay he might have cystic fibrosis. Just found out a few days ago.

good job man, you stick up for all those depressed people. you're the man!!
make sure you tell your crush who also has depression, that you stood up for her. go you!

Become skilled at something

i never had a childhood, it was all work work work work work work, I had a shitty stepdad, years later moved in with my real dad who is an alcoholic and is drunk almost every night, five years later i graduate high school and i'm working a full time job, still living with this fucker until I'm out of college cause oklahoma wages are ass, so i'm depressed cause i'm living with a deadbeat "disabled" father who shits on me every night for not doing anything with my life when I really am, and calls me a pussy for not liking bar soap and complains when i get liquid soap, who tells me every night he can't wait for me to move out and get my own house so he doesn't have to "deal with my shit" anymore. Meanwhile, I just want to have time to myself, make up for the shit i missed out on in my childhood, play all those old games i couldn't play cause my parents wanted me to always do this and that, but even today I basically work every fucking day, i almost never get a break short enough to enjoy myself because my dad is always telling me to go do this and go do that, bitch sits in his fucking chair all day watching TV drinking whiskey, he doesn't even cook, I have to every night. I almost killed myself at one point living like this, and I still think suicide everyday, but i'm making it somehow. I wanna fucking die but I'm making it.

I have no right to custody due to the criminal charges I am facing. Child services prevents me from seeing them without their supervisors.

I took my morning meds at night by mistake. I tried to barf them up but I don't know if they did, so I took then again in the morning andnow I'm fucked up

Cucknada

because i'm on here reading about how depressed everyone else is

Yeah. I'm not that happy with how my government runs things. The country itself is beautiful though. C'est la vie.

I like it.

Wish I lived there

Can an murican get to live there permanently

Because I was abused as a child and have grown up with an inability to socially interact.

Convert to Islam should be easier
Ever heard of immigration laws! Kek

Because I have HIV

And I'm 27.

And butt ugly

Nvidia Control Panel is missing on my computer, so I'm depressed.

Government over reach is my main problem. We don't need the government jeering us off. We can do that lol.

But in all seriousness I never worry going to the hospital and we generally have a good quality of life. Oh and I am bilingual by birth though I'm not super fluent in French.

What's confusing about it? Do you like guys, girls or both? Not that fucking hard to figure out.

Marry one of us then sure. Other then that you must go through our immigration procedure. I personally want to marry someone with UK residency, preferably British. He'll I'd even marry an American to have another citizenship and the option to live somewhere else for kicks.

Oh or be a skilled worker and immigrate that way.

Because I got kicked out of Metallica for doing drugs

I don't really play games anymore, thanks for the offer though user

Well, whites are cunts and niggers are niggers. Not much enjoyment left.

>Paraplegic 9 years, killed my friend and neighbor when I was 16 in my passenger seat.
>Moved away from my mother she I was 11 because she stopped buying groceries and threw me around while drunk
> First 11 years of my life me and my mother moved around Canada a lot. Saw in excess of 20 strange dicks in my mother.
> Father had new wife and step kids, didn't want anything to do with me
>When I told him about the drinking he offered me a room
> Every other day my new step mother would be on the couch crying because he would tell and stomp around
> Mother went MIA for a couple years and I got a call when I was 13 saying she had OD across the country.
> Father and I didn't speak much, would be lucky to see him turn his head from the tv when spoken to, by me or his new wife.
>When I was 16 after I crushed 3 vertibre broke most of my ribs, collapsed my right lung and broke my femur. I hit the drugs pretty hard.
> Was mostly weed, E, Oxy/percs or coke
> Didn't take any more shit from the manbaby father stomping his feet
> Would spend my weekends blasted with my mother till I was 18.
> she picked me up one day and floored it out of my driveway (running in the 90's)
> be me with very bad anxiety in vehicles
> rip her brake when she almost got to a stop and threw her keys into the cow pasture. Told her to get me out of the car before I rip it to shreds.
>she was mad about one of the hundred boy toys telling her how it is
>Told later that day in a drunken voicemail that my father was a pedo and that's why his second wife and her kids left
>started watching him, he wouldn't bat an eye at anyone but my step mothers niece (my good friends sister)
>he would give her allowance and presents (laptops, gameboys, ipads) and bribe her to come over. She was 8 when I was 16..
> he would take her on ATV trips alone
> Every day like clockwork he would come in the house at 4, take his laptop down to his room and do his business
>only time I touched his computer was when he

I don't even know any more

how is this possible in canada and who the hell ratted you out.

unless your kid drew weird pictures of daddy and me in the bathtub in school

i got black balled out of a career field from a professor at school

all that money is wasted now and i cant get a job

>continue

>was when he

I hate that the new chapters of the manga I read don't come out fast enough.

I also hate the fact that I don't have more discipline and self control.

I wish I could make more money and do more for my mother and girlfriend. Unfortunately being an artist only makes so much money...

Well I stupidly talked to the police. That's what fucked me. They had no case until I opened my mouth. It's very embarrassing that I basically incriminate myself while trying o defend myself and tell my version of how I was left for months with their mother being like meh ill come see them once a week for 30 minutes while I fuck the guy I cheated on you for.

Learned my lesson with women. Won't pick another one like her. Oh and her stepdad talked to police saying our son tried to masturbating him and told him that daddy likes it etc. They all hated me and I was going to court for custody hearing then Wham sexual abuse investigation 2 days before court.

Oh and our son was left with her pedophile friend who was later convicted but 'swore our son was too young for him.' More or less its a complete cluster fuck and I'm just going to take the fall because at least then I can negotiate with the crown.

*autist

Can't be as depressed as dave mustaine

don't you mean chester bennington?

Nah, he's not depressed anymore

fair point

im eating waffles without my qt, and my cat is missing

Asked me to get a virus off, most times the browser was locked up and I would reset to an earlier save
>asked me one day to fix it, he left the house and I went to it. The browser was unlocked and out of suspicion I checked his most recent history. "Daddy's girl getting boobs", "Daddy's girl getting tits" "my baby is getting boobs" ambiguous searches for budding girls..
I broke down and went to a good friends house. I was 17 or 18 at the time and out of school. Smoked up and cried like a bitch
>really wanted to believe I just had one really fucked up parent, wasn't the case
> my father called that night saying his computer still had a virus msg (fbi scam)
>I told him I saw what he was looking at and that the message on his computer wasn't fake.
>Got a call a couple hours later and he said to feed the chickens and the dog he was going to Florida for a bit. (2 weeks no word) the laptop was burnt in our burn him, was still smoking when I got home and we didn't speak for a good 3 months.
>I moved my crippled ads into an apartment an hour away from them when I was 19 and felt a lot of relief.. I didn't know what to do about my step mothers niece and he seemed to be aggressive so I just ran.
> my grandfather helped me get a place closer to them (A little foreclosure that's over 100 years old) got a ramp geared up and have been living here for 4 years.
> I have an old jeep with low miles that has hand controls so I can drive my tramp (85) to town when he needs to go or myself.
> Got a call in March of 2016 from my father saying his court report was coming out that day and he wanted to talk before I saw it. 5 counts of sexual assault and 1 unlawful confinement charge.
>didn't sleep for 4 days
>hallucinated and passed out outside (still in the chair thankfully)
>drank every night for weeks trying to get the thought of it out of my head, what I could have done to stop him
>Told him what I thought of him
>Haven't spoke since

Hey Mustaine, I'm sweating bullets to find the drive to start the gym, can you give a tout le mound so I can start my Holy War?

Tornado of blessings to you good sir.

>my cat is missing
MFW

I used to be depressed because it felt like I was going nowhere and doing nothing with life.

So I set goals for myself.
Not big ones at first, just enough to mark something off.
After those goals became second nature, I moved on to bigger things.

I think that's the secret to happiness: unabated growth and success, whatever you might think those words mean.

thank you user

You win the internet good sir.

They couldn't prove what the girl was saying, he got a good lawyer and went to court 4 times.
>Police were monitoring his email and phone
>he got off for the second time in 15 years for abusing girls under 10 years old.
> When I get to the point of being bedridden again (another bed sore to the bone or another staghorn kidney stone) I'm gonna put 8 rounds from a nice .45 1911 into him. Maybe his wife too. She had to know what was going on she was just too submissive and scared to say anything. I don't know. Might leave her to enjoy the millions in equipment and property he's got. Either way, he's a dead man. I'll go somewhere, don't care where. I'll take a nice ling drive before they catch me. I suppose I'm not depressed OK. I'm content that my mind is made up and anxious for the outcome.
Have a nice life.

How do you even go about having goals though? I don't know what I want to do with my life so so dont even know where to start with setting goals

I'm not.
Lexapro.

She's a stripper but you dont get full custody of your kid? You must be a real piece of shit for that to happen? How many felonies do you have? What drugs are you addicted to? How many domestic disputes have the police showed up to?

Glad I could help!

At first I had goals that would be helpful to accomplish no matter what my "end game" might be.
For instance, I was obese, and getting up in the morning to exercise was just too much for me, so I set a small intellectual goal: for 2 months, I would fulfill a Duolingo quota (I live in Texas, so it pays to know Spanish).
That's another thing: your goals have to be quantifiable and easy to accomplish at first.

You're father might be right user.....

is that dave mustaines?

HELLO ME

MEET THE REAL ME

>tfw studying something that i kind of like but is not my true passion
>tfw limited by actual autism and money to study what i want
>tfw no job because autism
>tfw cynical af
>tfw no gf

Because I'm socially retarded. I can fit in normally if I put in A LOT of effort but I've slowly lost that ability as time has gone on.

I also tend to act like a bitch and hate people when I get slighted. Only recently found that out by playing Stardew Valley.

IN MY MISFIT WAY OF LIFE

I'm on citalopram.

Good times, bro