Your country

Your country

You are forced to live in the United States, what State do you choose for your new life?

I'd choose Naperville, IL
>second whitest city in the US
>close proximity to Chicago (more money per hour in a job)
BUT
>city in liberal state, can only imagine how many SJW and these shits will be running around

>>second whitest city in the US
According to wikipedia, it's wrong. It's full of dog eaters.

80,23% white
2,4% niggers
I don't mind chinks, they're a-ok

It was also voted the wealthiest city in Midwest and the second best place to live in all of USA

New England, maybe Vermont?

I'd say either Seattle, Portland or somewhere in Alaksa
And maybe Chicago too

Michigan

>forced
I would like to live at the west coast.
Heard California can be really shitty so I'm not sure where.

new hampshire looks comfy

bump

Texas. What should I expect?

anything can happen in Texas

North Arizona
although im scared of all the neighbouring countys

>A German in Arizona
Liar
Arizona is very hot, you couldn't survive.

Alaska

In the Sierras in California.

Michigan because ny uncle used to live there or maybe Texas because I remember the Alamo.

>Flag
Tell me about tajikistan comrade. Are you secualr or durka and are most girls like this

Michigan or Minnesota

i heard its hot as fuck there and that Arizona Ice Tea is cheaper than water there but i like it hot and would honestly stay in a basement for the most time anyways

I'd live in an RV and tour the country for a while before settling down in a small town in Ohio

Secular.
No, they're darker and have faces like Iranians.
That picture could be in Palmir or something though.

something up on the north

washington looks comfy
midwest might be nice too

maybe wherever boston is, maybe california

really don't know much about america

>Nobody will ever choose my state

F
L
O
R
I
D
A

Lived in west palm beach for 6 months and didn't feel foreign at all

Asians are a lot better than any other minority, it's like no contest famalam, only Sikhs are more bro.

How are considered western there? The girls are cute, tough they seem to like the Unibrow look for some reason.

1.flag
2. Washington or Massachusetts

You niggers die and get strokes in 80f, an average summer (without humidity, is way worse here in Alabama) there would be 100-110f

depends

viets I like, chinks I hate, koreans I'm indifferent towards but lean towards a dislike, singaporeans are autistic and SEA monkeys are disgusting

I'd much rather someone from the indian subcontinent or Zimbabwe/South Africa

I don't know if Florida would be an upgrade from Columbia or not

I am going to integrate well and become a school shooter.

1. Sweden.
2. Tennessee.
I'm actually from Tennessee anyways, just moved to Sweden a bunch of years ago. Miss my apple shine and Walmart's.

Gulf of Mexico. I'd rather drown than live in that filthy shithole filled with either dumb religious fanatics or retarded SJW hippies.

hello there rare flag-kun
Are there a lot of you here or do you just post a lot?

yes, it is. I' ve been to a couple of states and and they lack something in comparison. I don't know to describe it. Florida on the other hand is underrated, the only downside is the stupid humidity. NY would be my second choice. Maybe because these 2 states have the largest columbian diaspora so it's easier to form strong bonds

If you want to live on the west coast, Oregon and Washington are your best bets. Just stay away from places like Seattle and you'll be fine.

North Dakota seems pretty good.
Moderate climate, lotsa German Lutheran settlers and low crime rates even in the capital city. Which may have something to do with it being one of the least "diverse" states in the US

Arizona so i can go back to Mexico

Why would you willingly move to Somalia?

Maryland or Northern Virginia.

Mb Northern New Jersey or Connecticut

>Moderate climate
You poor fool!

North Dakota leads the cunt in hispanic population growth as a percentage of the total population. Good luck!

>80f
>100-110f
What did he meant by this?

27-43C

allow me to help non-americans make their choice

Hawai
Is there any state place in usa where I can avoid to see too much white pigs?

The border with Mexico

Puerto Rico but it's not a state

>north arizona
He can live in a snowy alpine forest in the mountains, idiot.

>Hawai
That's probably the most expensive state to live

Hispanics aren't a problem.

I guess it's because of shale oil reserves and because the population of North Dakota is very small, when there' a little increase of it, it does a big population growth as a percentage.

Would try Oregon or Washington or the Dakotas.

texas or vermont

No do not go to Dakotas

Texas for obvious reasons
I'm going to replace every texan flag with a chilean one and nobody is going to notice

yes, there is a kind of fracking "gold rush" that is bringing lots of hispanic labor into that state

Washington state

I wish it'd dry up so all the illegals from ND would fuck off

I lived in Texas for a while, and while it was rad, that desert weather isn't meant for Europeans.

I'm gonna have to go with Washington.
Or maybe somewhere in the east coast. You know, in one of those states where the first colonies had been established. In a city that still has European style buildings, relics, lots of trees and forests that turn beautiful shades of orange, yellow and red in the autumn. I'm not sure which state fits this bill the most. Massachusetts? Vermont? Pennsylvania ought to have lots of trees too, going by its name.

I choose suicide.

so detroit

thanks

Probably Oregon so I at least have some relatives around to help me get my shit together.

im not into gambling or any shit but Las Vegas seem pretty awsome.
Specially the nearing places as the grand canyon.
cool places to hang out
magnific nature parades
intersting climate(i hate humidity) and economic
its close to california(cool holydays), but not into california(niggers, chicanos, lefties and lgbt)

thats a nice bird

Florida or California, I'm from the Mediterranean, would die in other climate

cali
ny

>No love for North Carolina
Sad