Lets have a knife thread

Lets have a knife thread.

post your knife and be judged by other anons

mine: microtech ultratech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOnyyA9jMHA&index=36&list=FLiQWppE3CE1hp4i2BiJjLvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a lot of knives but this one if my favorite.
It's a Mossy Oak Warhorse if I'm not mistaken.

tell the truth. you never use that thing.

I use it to widdle sometimes when I'm bored, but yeah, it's been on a shelf for about 5 months before taking that pic.
Pic related is the resting space for it.

i carry this

do anyone know what knife is this?

nope

Got one of those myself... damn reliable and holds a edge decently well. Good quality for the price.

a shitty Mtech

My EDC knife is just a little SOG keychain knife. Does it's job just fine for the various box cutting or package opening I do. I have some survival knives packed away, but don't really use them.

Buck 110

If I'm foraging I also wear a folts minimalist neck knife from CRKT.
If I'm working I have a Leatherman Charge and full bit kit on my belt with a pen light.

Old jaguar butterfly.
Dull but my girlfriend got it for me so special.

My EDC. Kershaw Skyline

I have like 4 really nice knives. This is one of my favorites.

Benchmade bedlam

do a trick with it

This

They make sharpeners. I recommend a Japanese water stone. I have one for my kitchen knives that gets them scalpel sharp. Fuckers cut into the cutting board after finish for the first few uses.

Any taught about ka-bar ?

>katana set and 2 csgo knives
csgo weeb fgt detected

Can you flip it around and shot?

its a good knife

Yeah I thought about it. It's a thick blade so I'd probably need a stone. Kinda hating it's partally serrated now though. Thanks for the recommendation though. Definitely looking to shapen it up and store it.

I had the bar lock version of this one. Or tension lock I think it was called. Pretty damn nice for Taiwan.

Not edc, but my all time fav knife.
I use a Klein hook knife that's foldable. It's a little bulky but it's reliable as hell.
I'd feel bad using any of those knives to do actual work I think they would become scratchy and shitty looking

Definitely good quality for the price.

I could, but I'm sure it's going to be blurry and you won't really recognize the tricks lol.

pls no bulli

ZT 0452. Probably my alltime fav from an EDC standpoint.

depends on the steel of course. shit steel = shit knife.

Blade to heaven you baka gaijin.

I would only recommend using a oil (whet) stone or a water stone. I used to be a chef and I cut my finger tip off but beacuse my knife was sharp they just sewed the fucker back on and it took. Cut clean through the bone. Microsurgeon was impressed with how even a amputation it was. I used a f. dick micro oval steel to steel my knives between sharpening in case anyone cares. I have strong opinions about kitchen cutlery.

those are awesome

It's super sharp. One of my favs.

And here's my bush knife. Huge and stupid silly sharp.

i like

Fuck trying this again...

2 of my Bowies, i have some other neat knifes to lazy to show

I prefer a Mora carbon steel knife from Sweden. Not as robust and abusable but the knife takes a frighteningly good edge and performs great as long as you keep it oiled and clean.

Buck makes solid shit. Better than all the "tactical" meme knives.

Holy shit. Does it still have feeling? When you press down on things does it feel like it want to come off at all? Same guy with the butterfly knife btw. Definitely sharpening my shit if it's that effective. Also how long did you sharpen your knife??

you look like a future school shooter...

And the office carry knife because the snowflakes are scared of anything over 2.5"

Ashville paragon warlock dagger

Really fun to open and close but not really for edc. S90v steel though so it keeps a nice edge and what not

ya got me

this is mine but its out getting repaired... the spring broke... love it though... will post my other knife im edc right now...

Next to an even shitter custom glock

It's the pressboard "wood" paneling. Does it every time.

Yeah. After about a year the nerves grew back fine. I would say I have like 90% sensation in it. The nail bed grew back a bit fucked up but I guess having stitches through it didn't help things. Boy did that hurt when they were tugging the sutures out too.

imma post some beautiful knives.

this is my funxion emt that im using till my brawler gets fixed...
ahhhh you tried to pull the wool over our eyes!!!

I am a knife guy, Its a pic from the dude i bought it from. I just got a standard G19 with a classy raptor mokuti backplate

Not allowed to carry a knife where I live without a lawful reason, e.g. work, fishing, camping, etc.

I can't see any justification in buying one when I can't legally take it out of my own property.

this paneling is shit, cant change tho because shit horsehair plaster behind is fucked

i like the sound this thing makes

A little to curvy for my liking, it looks like I would have a hard time not stabbing myself when cutting in an awkward position

you've been cucked

Yeah. I like my folder. I can open it one handed and close it one handed fast too. I only wear a neck knife mushroom hunting because I hate having to wipe the buck off and refold it every time I cut some stipes.

I had an American made Schrade 4" old timer before that. Lost it in someone's sofa cushions I imagine, made me sad.

some of my other knives is a swiss army tinkerer
a kershaw oso sweet
and a master ballistic i got from the gas station cause i didnt have one and needed a knife...
i recently ordered a kershaw emerson cqc-1k from massdrop (where i usually get my knives) it should be here in about a week or 2...

Who /benchmade/ here?

Richmade vampire killer

Ill bet none of you have one of these

Nice knives, not my style though.

always have a leatherman and bit kit too, best investment ive made in a while

What do I want to look for if I am buying one? Any materials or brands I should avoid? I'd be using it to cut things like rope primarily.

Kershaw. Had it for 2-3 years and I use it for everything. Roughly $80 iirc.

Not a knife enthusiast, but I like this one.

CRKT m21

This is my sheath knife I take camping. This plus the Leatherman and a firesteel and I can build civilization

Tend to be more a kershaw guy myself, and the price on benchmade is a bit of a deterrent for me.
Would you honestly say they’re worth the money? I can get a damn good kershaw assisted open for $50-$70 but benchmades seem at start at about $130
Any particular reason why?

As someone who does competition its just fucking stupid. I buy glocks for the reliability, however when you throw a bunch of "tacti-cool" shit on it looks like your trying to turn a Subaru into a full on carbon fiber shit show.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOnyyA9jMHA&index=36&list=FLiQWppE3CE1hp4i2BiJjLvA

Probs the most beautiful knife I've ever seen.

strong kitchen cutlery opinions? :^)

dubs names my knife, rolling for pokkenstabben

Where'd you get that pretty little gun?

That's a nice set Sup Forumsro

More of my k bar

He pulled it straight out of a sci-fi anime.

Anyone here know where I can get a butterfly or switch in Canada?

I carry the jokers otf clone. Its fucking practical and scary to idiots who dont know knives

make sure you know your local laws and decide what kind you want and how much you're willing to spend.

benchmade
microtech
kershaw
crkt

all good brands.

More like a inbred cousin

your in Sup Forums Bro
put your knife in /k/

Zero tolerance 0560 other side black G10

Probably my most practical for edc

60% lock up
Blade perfectly centered $200

you can't. buy one in the US and smuggle it across the border.

Gerber Strongarm, one of the like 3 decent knives Gerber makes anymore. Comes with a very versitile sheath as well. Happy with the product given that it was only like 70$

also spyderco

Hm thats the problem I dont go to the States often.

nice trigger discipline... i hope you turn yourself into a statistic...

Fuck You punk...bringing a gun to a knife fight...PUSSY

No we don't..? Newfag

Kneel before my might kiddos

yup... thats why i only buy those brands when im actually looking for a good knife...

the fuck are you talking about. are you implying the swords must be having their edge facing up? or are you stating the obvious, that tanto goes on bottom and katana on top, which is the opposite of weeb boy's 'weapons i have no idea how to use' collection?

it's not the size that counts

How about this gun. Should be pretty fair fight now?

he didnt choose the thug life... the thug life chose him...