Pierced nipples

Pierced nipples

would impregnate

The wifes

I really like pics of amateurs getting their nips pierced with friends.

That's pretty much all I have. Surprisingly hard to find. Anyone have more?

Do you think she should get them pierced?

Does she want them pierced?

She is thinking about it. Do you think it's worth it?

More?

I like em but im pro piercing for anything

Its up to her. If she wants them, get them. It's not like she can't take them out if she doesn't like them. Just help her to avoid nasty ass piercing infections. Oh and take her some place proper, not some shitty cheap place. Unless she wants to lose sensation and have a skewiff piercing.

damn. Those are some rockin tits.

More of her?

She heard that it can increase sensation if done right, is that true?

Made her shirt a little more see through. What do you think? Worth it or waste of time?

I have also heard that but I have no confirmation.

If that actually works, what's the point though? She's not gonna have an orgasm through getting her nipples stimulated. Tell her to get her clit pierced lol

Short answer, yes. It won't be as constantly stimulating as a clitoral piercing, but a lot of people find nipple piercings increase sensation and stimulate them. Depends how sensitive her nipples are though. Think about it this way: She's essentially making her nipples permanently erect.

Actually some women do orgasm from nipple stimulation.

What a boring, "efficient" way of looking at it. More sensation usually means an increased sex drive, more pleasureable foreplay and more satisfying sex. If you look at sex as just a means to an end of achieving orgasm, you're doomed to be both bored and boring in bed. Do you kiss your partner, stroke them, stimulate them at all? Kissing won't bring somebody to orgasm either.

Yeah, but it's not common. Not by a long shot.

She likes wearing shirts without a bra so permanently erect nips would be great.

Great for who, exactly? You? Because in the majority of situations, girls who aren't exhibitionists don't want people constantly staring at their breasts/nipples. Whilst there are many many types of top that girls, especially girls with smaller breasts, can wear without revealing the fact they are sans bra, a lot of girls don't actually enjoy people noticing. Would you want your parents meeting her when she has erect nipples? What about friends with a baby or small child? How about at work, do you think it would help her professional life?

Remember again, its her body, her nipples. She has to live her life with them, they aren't just there for you.

only for a couple of weeks, after that you don´t feel them anymore, I´ve had nipple piercings for 15 years

Results may vary, of course. And if you're anything like the last girl I dated with pierced nipples, you certainly feel them when you catch them on something!

Male or female?

She does enjoy being noticed

I've attempted to give you the information you need to pass along to her. One more piece of advice, stop thinking with your penis. If she wants them, she should get them. But if it's just to get noticed, it's a pretty shallow reason. And she shouldn't get them just because you want her to. By the way, from what you're saying it definitely does sound like you're projecting what you want on to her pretty hard. I'm already giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming she's real. And I could be wrong, but pretty much everything you've said so far has made it sound like it's what you want for her.

I've got a whole folder for this thread

She's hot but she has no nipple piercing, mate

Yeah I know, but her ears are pierced lol but what ever... tits

if she does, she'll never have soft nips again. even if she takes them out and they heal up. they'll always be hard. i never liked them on my gf. always felt like i was gonna rip them off. which i understand is an irrational fear but it was a mental block nonetheless and i couldnt get around it

Amen brotha

Diamonds

I prefer it when girls have one nipple pierced. That way I've got a pierced one to play with and a regular one to play with. And, I dunno, a pierced nipple is nice to look at, but so is a regular nipple. Best of both worlds.

I mean really when I think about it, there's no reason NOT to get only one pierced, unless they REALLY increase nipple sensation, or you're one of those people who can't stand asymmetry.