Which is the correct answer Sup Forums? Discuss

Which is the correct answer Sup Forums? Discuss.

its yummy cummies

A broth, since you can't eat cereal without milk.

A garnish.

But you can

Literally doing that right now.

Animals.

The milk is still a beverage as you can still drink it, irrespective of the cereal.

You can drink the broth of a soup without taking any of the meats of vegetables into your mouth without trying very hard.

You can do the same with broth.
However, most drinks don't have solid particles in them.
Orbitz notwithstanding.

What about them weird gooky drinks with the little pits of fruit or fucking fish eggs in them?

You're a retard. It's a broth

Then it becomes a beverage, doesn't it? It all depends on how it is consumed.

It's a broth that slowly turns into a soup.

see
and make an actual argument, you silly faggot.

sauce? moar? cum on face?

I don't consider the broth of my soup to be a beverage when I suck it out the bowl to get the last bits. It's still soup, it's still a broth.

No, it's purpose dictates that. It serves the same purpose as a broth in a soup.

See above

It's fucking milk who cares

It's purpose is ultimately decided by the user though, what if use cereal to flavor my milk, which I consume as a beverage?

All on the face

You sick fuck

No, it's an objective measure; independent of the user.

Even if it wasn't, broth is also used to flavor the meal but you wouldn't call it a beverage unless you drank it straight.

It's a meal
/Thread

Easy cum, easy go

It's a subjective measure, plenty of things have been used for alternative purpose to great effect irrespective of the original designers purpose.

The question was only posed to the milk, not the combination of the two, so really the focus is on just the milk, the cereal is irrelevant to the equation if you want to get technical.

It's a tenderizer

It's milk.

It's not broth, broth by definition is water flavored by simmering meat, bones, or veggies.

It's not a sauce, as sauce is a liquid that is rarely consumed outside of being cooked or served with another type of food.

A beverage is the best answer if you go by the definition of a beverage as any portable drink.

However this is not a perfect fit as milk, along with other 'commoner' drinks, like water, tea, and coffee, are traditionally not considered beverages.

Milk specifically is also sometimes considered not a beverage as it is usually consumed for nutrition like a food rather than refreshment like a drink