Convince me to get cut bros

convince me to get cut bros

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/circumcision-does-not-reduce-penis-sensitivity-research-finds-a6986316.html
jrs.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/01/07/0141076814565942
cirp.org/library/psych/immerman2/
huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do it. I'm cut and I can barely feel shit

On the plus side though, it makes you last longer

Samefag

Don't do it.
t. cutfag

shills shilling shillfully

How are they shills?

At your age, the hygiene issues are over with and you are old enough to remember the pain. I wouldn't recommend it.

Fake

For the cause of anti-circumcision. Every man I've ever met that is circumcised, and myself are fine with it, and don't miss their foreskins or wish they still had them. In fact we're generally glad because women find it more aesthetically appealing.

You're full of shit. I'm circumcised and at a few points it worsened my mental health to the point where I considered suicide.

At least he gets proper anesthesia.

It infringes on basic freedom. just becuase you think it was a good thing does not mean it should be forced on everyone

500$ you fuckers were circumcised when you were young and don't even remember having a foreskin

That's the difference. Mutilation when you can't even remember it.

BUT LE SMEGMA AIDS DOG PENIS CANCER VIRGIN HPV SMEGMA NO DIFFERENCE IN SEX USELESS SKIN UGLY EXCESS INFECTED FLAP OF FLESH
>saved you the time of reading most responses

K, shill.

K, shill.

Yep. Me and 95% of the people I know, and we're fucking fine with it. You're the only ones bitchcrying.

>le shilly shill shilling shills shilling shilliness with shilly shill shills shill shill XDDDD

Uncut benis is disgusting. I don't know how women can work with those things.

So you're aware of the different premise for adult circumcision and yet here you are flaunting your retardation.

Please get off Sup Forums and kys. Do everyone a favor. Thanks.

Women outside the US (and a lot of women inside the US) are fine with it.

No thanks I won't "kms" leddit fag, and yeah I'm aware. I'm also aware there are adults walking around that were circumcised and are perfectly happy and content with their decision. How do you explain that within your totally flawed logic?

Obviously, but still. Aesthetically speaking, pretty gnarly.

Your mom and your trans dad don't count user.

It should be your choice tho, stop calling people shills dumb nigger

Imagine a man from the Maya culture, who practiced cranial deformation, coming to the present day and seeing a world full of naturally shaped heads. That's how most people see people who think uncircumcised penises look weird.

I bet you also think children should choose whether or not they should be vaccinated too. Stupid cunt.

"Flawed logic"? I'm happy if you're comfortable with your circumcision as much as I am with mine.

Nice false equivalence. Vaccination is an almost universally encouraged, sometimes mandated, non-culturally biased, only marginally painful, and noninvasive procedure that has seen overwhelming benefits and an obvious cause-effect relationship on the international scale when it comes to reducing disease.

>In fact we're generally glad because women find it more aesthetically appealing.
this is wrong uncut dicks look more natural
t. girl

DON'T DO IT
THEY HALF CUT MY FORESKIN WHEN I WAS 5 BECAUSE OF PHIMOSIS
DON'T DO IT

Ok man, but I live in society where everyone is uncut and we are all fine with it. No one ever will think one day "damn i should cut skin off my Dick" just because you and your friends are fine with all ready being cut doesn't mean that this is right way to live

Tits and timestamp or you're full of shit

It's a comparison. No they're not the same, but both are examples of parents making medical decisions for children because they're not capable of making those decisions themselves. Waiting until they're an adult means a lot of pain and some of the hygienic and medical benefits are negated. You know you don't remember your circumcision as an infant, right?

That's fine. To each their own, just don't go pushing your way of life on other people and we're square.

the only reason people are fine with this shit is because they don't know what they are missing

I don't. I don't have to cause no one want to have thair Dick cut. Also tell me. Cutting come from jews right? They have that in religion, so why non jew people In murica do that?

>Waiting until they're an adult means a lot of pain
lol
fun fact: some infant circumcisions are done without anesthesia because people use your logic of "they won't remember it anyways."
Even if anesthesia is used, it's only partial, and the procedure is still a permanent body modification with medical benefits that are questionable at best. An adult may remember the surgery, but he will have been fully anesthetized, will have consented, and will know why there is pain down there after the surgery. Infants don't get those luxuries.

This, as far as the not missing your foreskin part. The narrative that it has critical nerve endings which make orgasm way more pleasurable is totally false, and I've heard this backed from multiple people who've had to get circumcisions later in life. If anything, people suggest they are much more sensitive since they no longer have an extra layer of skin between their penis and, presumably, their hand.

The "girls don't like uncut" argument is retarded.

I'm pretty sure that in the history of mankind no man has every been denied because his penis was uncut.

You literally don't have long term memories until about 3, so no one remembers their circumcision. It's simply impossible.

Anti-circ narrative

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/circumcision-does-not-reduce-penis-sensitivity-research-finds-a6986316.html

It started in the Victorian era because they attributed all sorts of health miracles to it (preventing cancer, epilepsy, insanity, STDs, etc) and thought it would stop kids from masturbating (they also put acid on girls' clitorises). In the 20th century the masturbation hysteria had stopped but the attribution of health benefits continued, albeit less sensational. The UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada used to cut too but they do it much less often now. We're one of the only developed countries that does it anymore.

theres not a single good fucking reason to do it , its just retarded jewish tradition , are you jew ?

Proof that negros are hung. U mad white boi

How did you get it to pull all the way back?
I have this issue where I cant pull mines back

what are you retarded

Holy shit! And with all of that knowledge most of muricans still do this? This is retarded as fuck. I mean you pay for operation you don't even know purpose for your new born child

Stop considering and DO IT FAGGOT.

>You literally don't have long term memories until about 3, so no one remembers their circumcision. It's simply impossible.
I never denied that. I just said that they still experience pain, and not remembering it isn't a justification to keep doing it. It's illegal to drug someone before having sex with them, even though they won't remember it.
>research shows that circumcision doesn't reduce penis sensitivity
First of all, that's a laughable sample size. Second of all, there's a reason they didn't find more sensitivity in intact foreskins: circumcised men have no foreskins to compare with those of intact men. You fundamentally can't use this study to say that the foreskin isn't sensitive, because only one group had foreskins to test.

ITT: Insecure dogcock smegmafags being insecure.

>implying that it doesn't fuck up brain wiring
jrs.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/01/07/0141076814565942
cirp.org/library/psych/immerman2/
SAGE GOES IN ALL FEILDS

Most people don't know shit about it. They just are told that it's cleaner and that it prevents disease (both questionable claims at best). Even a lot of doctors are uninformed because they were circumcised, and weren't taught about foreskin. Some textbooks depicting penises don't even have foreskins on them, let alone description of why they're there. It's like the majority of this country is in a state of mass psychosis.

Forgot to mention that questioning it is taboo because of schmucks like the one in this thread misrepresenting research and going over people's heads with bullshit about "meta-ethics." Then there's the religious component, which is funny because total freedom in religious practice actually is not guaranteed (look up Reynolds v. USA), and circumcision isn't even a sacrament in Judaism.

Jew are cut.

Yes, they experience pain, and the pain goes away (quite quickly as a matter of fact since infants heal MUCH faster) and there's no negative consequence later in life. What you said about the study doesn't even make sense. They were comparing overall penile sensitivity, sexual performance and sexual satisfaction not the sensitivity of existent vs. non-existent foreskins.

Hilariously laughable justification.

>the pain goes away
As does basically all pain, but it's excruciating while it lasts.
>there's no negative consequence later in life
Are you blind? There are many cases of the surgeon removing too much skin or cutting off part of the glans/frenulum/etc which can cause serious issues. Even cutting off too much skin can cause issues as he grows up and the organ grows and may stretch the skin to the point of pain.
>They were comparing overall penile sensitivity, sexual performance and sexual satisfaction not the sensitivity of existent vs. non-existent foreskins.
They were comparing touch sensitivity on different parts of the penis. Circumcised men obviously wouldn't have reported "less" sensation in the foreskin, because they have no foreskin. No tissue, no sensation from that tissue unless it's something like phantom pains.

The health benefits are for 3rd world shitholes with no acces to eductation to prevent diseases or hygiene. Cant believe people in US 1st world country willingly butcher a part of the body a procedure best fit for 3rd world countries like africa

Not all of us. IIRC some Scandinavian and Northern European Jews don't cut, because they recognize that it's a barbaric and outdated ritual.

You're still cheap though.

Exactly. The issue is that people who cite studies like the WHO one on HIV conveniently seem to leave out any context, only providing the statistic of 60% reduction and a claim that circumcising your kid will make him much less likely to get HIV.

We're frugal, not cheap.

No, Jew, you're cheap and you know it.

Why is this even being discussed? the dick is fine being natural, circumcision has zero benefits its just aestheticly pleasing to some people. Do what you want just don't force that shit onto me.

>dont go pushing your way of life on other people and we're square
then dont push your way of life of cutting babies penises

literally everyone knows it.

why would you alter the organ that has survived the way it is for millions of years and still works today?

>747738571(you)
>telling people they should cut off a part of their body because it "looks good"

same

Genital mutilation is not a medical decision.

>kek

dubs confirm

>his parents PAID to mutilate him
>he wants other people to PAY to be mutilated
>he is probably being PAID to be pro-mutilation
who is shilling now?

The headlines from that study don't line up with the data at all. It found that the most sensitive part of the penis they tested was on the outside of the foreskin, more sensitive than any part of the circumcised penis. Previous studies have found the inner foreskin is much more sensitive still.

huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html

>inb4 he says "but they're just anti-circumcision shills"

>had to get circumcisions later in life
>had
If they had to get it, their foreskin was fucked up, so of course it's going to be better after. The ridged band and frenulum are the most densely innervated, erogenously sensitive parts of the penis. If they're enjoying direct stimulation to the glans, I suppose that's nice while it lasts, because it desensitizes very slowly. Anyone cut as an infant has over a decade of desensitization under their belt before they even start playing with their dick.

did you talk to them years after? it doesnt dry out overnight

>this triggers the American

Why the fuck would you do that?