How you holding up Sup Forums?

How you holding up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwkZaVfx1bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not well in the slightest. bed's gonna be made soon

I'm 22 and still live with my parents.

i'm simultaneously shitposting on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I'm altering my sleep schedule but that's ookay since tomorrow its saturday

slowly fucking up my life I fucking suck /ck/ is my home board now, wtf is this asshole inside my head doing

It's quater past 4 and I can't sleep :/

Getting better. I've been a shut for about a year after I quit my job and all my friends moved away. I've been getting into Stina Nordenstam and trying to find motivation to learn the guitar

Starting my first semester of community college on Monday, tomorrow I work a 12 hour shift at the gas station and then a 10 hour shift the day after that. Got a gf recently and we make out a lot but she's on the spectrum and also told me she might be asexual. Watching all my friends leave for a 4-year college was depressing as shit. Life is painful but I think it'll get better. I try to stay optimistic. Best of luck to all you anons.

it could be worse, my home board is /r9k/ now

Don't give up mate, we are all with you.

I'm 23 and still live with mine struggles of the economy, have a full time job but can't get a place without a room mate and none of my friends want to make that plunge yet so we are all stuck.

just Sup Forums and Sup Forums for me

I'd suggest taking a break and shutting off?

only 11:21 here so night is young but im with you all, listening to some fine music and drinking my life away.

i am wondering if spite is the final energy source of a human being and how long it lasts for
at least it burns real clean and real hot and real slow

stay optimistic brother, im sure she will come around, and i've been there before with the college and working shit.

I think something in my foot may be broken and there's nothing I want to listen to at the moment

Just well enough that I've got that tiny sliver of hope that I'm desperately hanging onto. It's been working. Met up with a nice girl, she's definitely fun to be around. Kinda fat and taller than me, but honestly she's just been a great person to be with. And the rumour is that fat girls give great head anyhow.

dang user, I speak for the same, i mean the girl i met is thick but shes fine and started playing neutral milk hotel and sucked me off to Oh comely,but i don't have interest of love cause i'm hollow but shes nice to be around too.

I've been feeling more out of it and apathetic/ambivalent on all issues lately. I haven't done anything all summer and I'm about to go back to my fourth semester. I'm talking to a girl I want to go to sleep next to but don't know how to get her to like me. I feel like I've gotten a lot more shallow in my wants than what I wanted in my teens due to me not having anybody to talk to about it. I just think about loneliness and shooting myself and be mad about myself for being tired all the time.

Count sheep, it actually helps

>tfw 23 and my acne has never been worse

I'd like to say all my major anxiety would go away if I had a clear face, but that's probably not true.

I mean, she's sort of been an emotional anchor especially given I moved out to the US for college and we've been bordering on dating; then again, she also moved out to study in the US. I'm from Brazil, she's from Ukraine. Weird mix. And, as it is standard for my luck, she's also on the spectrum, like me.

Yup, I don't know if it's going to go well.

Just take it as you go lad, but it's hard coming from someone who hasn't felt love in like 5 years.

I've tried it before it doesn't for me.
Doing nothing tomorrow (today) anyway so doesn't really matter just kind of annoying

quit touching your face and fix your diet pizzaface

This is the first time I've really felt love. It's... odd. Kinda off-putting.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwkZaVfx1bQ - appropriate song, I guess.

I'm 25 and live with my girlfriend. She has a job and pays for everything. I go to uni. You can't get more pathetic than this

not great

I'm 19, just moved out, and it's been 17 days and I still don't have a job. I was trying to get a job here before I moved too and I only had one interview, and the guy said he would make reference calls and we'd have a follow-up the next week, but he never got back to me which was real fuckin neato. On top of that, I only have 2 friends here, one of which I haven't seen in a few months, and the other one is my roommate but he actually works (nights) and when he's not at work, he's usually in his room with the door closed so I'm pretty much alone all the time on top of not making money and I don't know what the fuck to do.

You ever get this weird feeling, kinda in your gut that prevents you from sleeping? Like a strange hollowness that makes you all restless and irritable and shitty and you just lie awake for hours? That happened to me the other night. I can't seem to determine the cause of it, it might be anxiety or my medication or whatever.

pretty hungover at this current moment
pretty shit in general

Things could be a lot worse. Things are probably as good as they have been in a while and I have no reason to not feel fulfilled, but I'm still not happy. I'm not numbing myself with drugs or alcohol anymore and I'm actually on my way to becoming a more self actualized individual i.e. going to a 4 year uni, etc., but this still doesn't make feel happy and I hate myself for it. I thought once I started making the changes into the person I wanted to become I would start to feel better, but everything still feels the same. Don't know if there is a fix for this sort of thing.

anybody else afraid they're not going to make new friends now that you left high school? I've worked two separate jobs and didn't make friends.

>That picture in the video is so off putting cause i was expecting a Tom Waits song lol, but i love the smiths.

Like a said, take it as it goes, don't try to go as far as your gut feels but also don't be a stranger. Just go with the flow, gotta be like water.

I had this probably at my first job because I was by far the youngest and couldn't really relate to anyone there

well, i've been living at home since i graduated college, and even had a full time job and i can't even move out without being financially broke, and I'm 23. As for the job thing, you just gotta keep trying and reaching at everything anyone throws at you.

Be a little fucking kinder to user 1, won't you user 2?

While it's true that washing often and a good diet can definitely help clear that shit up, in large part it's part of the gene lottery.

My diet is worse than anyone I know, but I'm lucky enough to have good genes I guess. I'm a 22 and I haven't had any acne on my face since I was like 15. It does get better though user. Have hope.

P.S. fixing your sleeping habits works wonders

there's literally acne you can't prevent you know, like its almost like you have to go to a dermatologist to deal with it, I just can't think of the name of it. I have a friend who gets it and he's like almost 30.

Given how my guts feel (and probably how her guts feel, too), yeah, it's gonna be a weird relationship. It's been working out so far!

im feelin pretty good rn thanks for asking user

Sometimes it's like that. Sometimes it's due to me just thinking too much too. Also sometimes it's this weird feeling from my heart because I'm lovesick. It's random really.
It usually happens once or twice a week where for some reason I just can't sleep and occasionally it's almost exactly as you describes although I don't take any medication and in terms of anxiety it's pretty minimal for me.

>I'm 22 and still live with my parents.
We gotta get you mortgaged up, son.

>the amount of people "on the spectrum" here
Fuck I need to get off this site
I hate reddit. Where can I go?

Joining the anime club. Wish me luck Sup Forums.

hi this thread is about music and life, please leave if you can't open up.

Christ is anyone on this fucking board happy?

your moms pussy BITCH

nobody who would feel the urge to confide with strangers on this hellsite are happy

>asexual auty
You wouldn't happen to be in the west coast would you

I want to leave I'm asking where to go
My mum's dead

Okay. Life's not great but whatever. Deciding on whether to listen to some music then go to sleep or just hit the sack right now though.

I am but that's not what these threads are ever about.
Have some empathy dude.

you become the people you hangout with

I've been alright, just got a room in richmond and I move there saturday. Going to watch the mcgregor mayweather fight at buffalo wild wings that night with an old friend of mine. So I'm in a good mood and hopeful. :D

You are home bub now stop posting.

currently spinning this, just a suggestion

sweet sweet, going to watch it at a wing place too tomorrow, pretty excited

Watch McGregor get tired after the 2nd round and get his ass beat.
Just watch.