What do you guys think of the catch, preggo and release mating strategy?

What do you guys think of the catch, preggo and release mating strategy?

It is when a white guy kidnaps a white girl, has sex with her for 3 months to get her preggo then holds her for 9 months till the baby comes out then blind folds her and releases her back into the wild. It's becoming a popular alternative mating strategy for lone white men.

These are my three favorite breeders:

Phillip Garrido from California captured a 11 year old and breed her at 14 and 17 to have two daughters.

Ariel Castro from Cleveland captured a 21 year old, 17 year old and 14 year old. He breed the 17 year old at age 20 and had a daughter.

Josef Fritzl from Austria bred his own daughter "captured" her at 18. He amazingly breed her for 7 children (one died) 3 males and 3 females. He is well known in breeding circles as one of the most famous and successful recreational breeders so far.

Then there was the Swedish doctor who built his mating house but then got caught after catching his mate.
cnn.com/2016/01/18/europe/sweden-doctor-drug-kidnap-rape/index.html

I know you guys want to distance yourself from the 'truly deviant' but in they end. ask yourself. are you really that different from the Swedish doctor?

"The doctor told police the reason he built the sound-proofed bunker was because "he wanted to have a girlfriend," Stockholm chief prosecutor Peter Claeson told CNN."

he wanted to have a girlfriend

what the fuck op

?

I think whoever thinks like that should just get rich and pay hookers, or maybe just find a girlfriend

Can somebody call the FBI please.

agreed, wtf op

^what he said

All the mentally ill traps, sister fuckers and cucks yet this is the weirdest shit I've seen today

it was just a thought experiment. Jesus this place is like a reddit play ground. I havent been here since 2011 and things have changed.

Nigga the FBI watches this shit 24/7

You think they'll just let you slide with "i-it's just a thought experiment haha!"

Nah nigga, you fucked yourself.

I support you op

Be prepared for a knock tomorrow at 10. FBI is coming for you. Who the fuck even researches about that shit.

Read the disclaimer fag nothing said here is to be taken seriously

>he wanted to have a girlfriend

you are really going to let the empire force you to live in fear?

sociopath threads are bae

Lol who the fuck would want a girlfriend?

Was a good read until the comments started coming in.

"Wtf op" said b

World ends.

sure is reddit in here. you faggots need to go back to 9gag

no
yes

Sounds logical.

Why at 10? Seems super specific. What timezone? Moron.

>This
people on here are literally retarded. Hur Hur the fbi da cia.

Haha you've all been had! twas a thought experiment!

implying i live in the US

I remember when that one chick went on Doctor Phil...

>bait

>bait cont

>bait intensifies

>all the bait in the world couldent save us now

>yet more bait

Now plz continue op

Lush One approves

ideal mating strategy to be honest

Procreation is the only real goal life should have. Ops method allows us to return to our more bestial roots.