This wigger just wants the niggers to praise him for “checking his white privilege, yo dawg”

This wigger just wants the niggers to praise him for “checking his white privilege, yo dawg”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't follow this fag but, is there a story I missed?

niggers ridicule him behind his back

I'm pretty sure they do it to his face too

I just watched that shit and couldnt believe my ears. Wish he would do drugs again so we can get some real Eminem back.

sauco?

I'm pretty sure he didn't have any privilege

bruh just type into google eminem you dingus

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

he's a nigga. dont give the wigger stress. he wants that.

He said mean things about Trump and his supporters are really triggered about it

Thx bro

What a faggot. Why's that nigger out front yelling in front of his nigger den? Does this scare off the wolves? Would be nice if he got hooked on opiates again.

Not at all he couldve said a couple quick lines about trump and still got a message across, but he just wouldnt shut the fuck up about him is all.

The 'wolves' are pussies kinda... kinda like Yelawolf. But "Native" Niggas aint shit still. Just crackers in white skin.Yelawolf my ass. Nigga knows sorrow. Thats it. No anger.

Cracker knows little about native rage. Pixxy chixx Yellow teeth

I agree with some of it and I don't understand the rest

>739710▶
>
>He said mean things about Trump and his supporters are really triggered about it
>Trumps a cunt.

Niggaz are rapping about big-screen TVs, blunts, bitched, and 40s. He's rapping about homosex and Trump.

'Whistle dixxy' Yaaa. Welcome 'home' toetagger. Cracker mo....

good post, queer.

Yelawolf is gunna hurt herself.

I don't see a single triggered post yet.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Id fuck you too. Sweety. You ever been in jail?

>the state of Sup Forums

Till you dead. 'Till its gone' Whatever that songs title is. nice pic. Maggot.

Bonnie who?

The fact you think im triggered actually turns me on a bit

You still a cunt, go jack off. cry that theres no 'pussy' to cry into.

Em? That you nigga?

i wont get the puh youre right about that because i like dick you herb

I aint there, I'll keep it crystal clear. You still a pssy. Mfuker, You dont even know if its 'me' e-m, me ou eee I e, IE in example. I should write for eminem, ghost writer. Im the example. Pre amted like a pampers bigg9e? who? dampers. camper lampin lampoons national. whatever.

He named himself after chocolate candies.

Just another overrated has been trying to stay relevant. Just by making this comment I have already paid him too much attention.

Poor trumptards triggered now are we?

Yeah that rap was cringe af

Dang I think Eminem caught autism

this, he had a couple ok tracks on relapse. everything after it has been shit

Fake ass Boi

lol triggered by free speech trumpettes?

Mom's spaghetti thread

Fuck trump

Easy to say when you are sitting at your desk, the only bitch boy here is you

Tag team or am I going in solo?

Trump is the best us President in history and you just refuse to educate yourself

Underrated pussyhole reaction post

fake news

I think everyone just needs a SUPRISE NUKKA!

Dumpster Eminem should retire.. huffing weak rymes while Hil-liar-y claps.. and tells off 50 plus percent of his fans.. I've lost all respect for him now.. Eminem the SJW.. Go blow some Niggas..

Is that really eminem? He looks and sounds kind of odd. Well, he is getting old so.
Anyways, yeah, trump's a cunt.

Eminem has been hanging around blacks for as long as he has been born. He is not acting out of character.

kek... from sociopathic rap prodigy to autistic social justice slam poet.