What is you opinion on abortion Sup Forums?

What is you opinion on abortion Sup Forums?

I dont care if its killing a baby, it prevents ruining already human being lives so Im for it

depends on the race

Needs to be extended to +2 years after birth.

Kill them all. God will know his own.

Circumstantial and depends on trimester. If you're rape victim it's obviously a free pass. If you're getting cold feet in your third trimester because raising children sounds difficult, tough shit act like a fucking adult. If you got knocked up by your friend with benefits after a long night of going shot for shot with kraken you probably shouldn't have kids at that point anyway.

I'm okay getting rid of a clump of cells.
It's not even legally human.

Why do we give fetuses more rights than we give people?

I think it's wrong. But everyone is entitled to their choice and that shouldn't be infringed upon

Need more of them. We should bring back patria potestas and allow for late, late term abortions.

Need to convert all churches into abortion clinics...no more middle eastern fairytales

Not my DNA, not my concern.

Abortion is 'green.'

It's murder.

My opinion is fine up to the point of being cognitive enough to be self aware. After that, suck it up buttercup. Except in cases of rape and wincest gone wrong, of course. But, I still say it should be a right.

Mmmmm, delicious murder... :)

Must remain legal.

Same reason endangered species eggs/fetuses have more rights than endangered species.

Because humans are somehow on the verge of extinction? What point are you trying to make?

I don't know, man.
On the one hand I'm killing a child, on the other hand I'm denying women rights; both sound so appealing.

Abortion should be legal and viable til the human is over 30 years old

An aborted fetus is much better than another human having to live in poverty imo

it's delicious

DonĀ“t kill the babies. Give them a choice to kill themselves when older.

My wife had an abortion before we met.
I try not to think about it, honestly. Because it's murder.

A prop for the republicants to push their forced orthodoxy.

Fuck your brotherhood shit. Gabriel will be along soon enough

How does someone not feel guilty after one? Its literally killing a baby.