ATTENTION: THIS IS AN ANTI-SHILL THREAD!

ATTENTION: THIS IS AN ANTI-SHILL THREAD!

Ever since around the time Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee, we've been getting absolutely bombarded with shills. I keep seeing seeing threadss pop up that are so incredibly stupid, that not even the average retard on Sup Forums could have thought they were a good idea. Here are some example of some on this board right now:

So whats the deal?

Our Enemies:

Hillary Shills
Neo-Con Shills
Reddit
Tumblr
EightChan (/leftypol/)
#NeverTrump
Others

Their Goals:

>To do everything in their power to stop Trump from getting elected.
>To distract us from how Cruz and other establishment members are still conspiring to Stump the Trump.
>To distract us from the fact that Hillary's campaign is tanking.
>To distract us from how the DNC is imploding on itself. BernieBots are starting to wake up and realize that the system is rigged for everybody.
>To distract us from Hillary's damning emails, such as this one: archive.is/oSLJe

Tactics:

>Blatant attemps: ("I'm not from Sup Forums, but...")
>Lower moral: ("Good goy, don't get a highly profitable STEM degree, it is a scam!")
>shame whitey: ("Whites will be a minority in 30 years! Haha! MUH DICK!")
>Obvious lies: ("Hillary did nothing wrong! AND she'll get elected in November!")
>Misdirection: ("Welp, I am now a Johnson missle! #FeelTheJonhson")
>Sliding: (Forced meme threads such as 'dat boi' and other bullshit.)

>pic related

Trump getting elected will disrupt the Jewish plans for the United States. Pay close attention the the language used by shills. It can be easy to tell who posts here regularly or not by how they type.

REMEMBER: Don't be fooled by shill threads, and keep on making dank-ass Trump memes.

HEIL HITLER!

fuck off shill

Not an argument

no u

wow, this made me rethink everything, now im a /cruzmissle/

bump

Are you fucking retarded? They're trolls.

sage this shitty thread

>dank ass Trump memes
Aint even gotta say twice.

God I can't wait to see how these shills will react.

there's been some faggot who keeps saying that all major rightwingers will lose the elections

Get gassed you fucking retard

I think some of the ones in the OP are just obvious b8 from people with too much time on their hands. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them were actually paid shills though.

what if Sup Forums is actually a left wing board and it's just been saturated with alt-right paid shills?

how do you know your views aren't the product of alt right manipulation?

hmmmmm?

because I'm not at alt-righter?
nigger.

back to your homeboard weeb

R A R E
A
R
E