i'd fuck you if you gave me 50-100 dollars

Timestamp or gtfo

timestamp

Where is your timestamp?

>fat chick

Sexy

As ususal OP is a fag

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

Not sure how asking to see her ass is considered angry

oh my god hitman90001 I'm a HUGE FAN

wow I can't believe all the hate your getting op. What a bunch of disconnected losers making fun of a girl when they are down on they luck.

op do me a favor and ignore all these idiots and don't accept any adds because it most likely won't end well. They are just sad maggot dicked autists that don't know how to even start up a convo with a person let alone a girl

here add my skype (hitman90001) we can talk about life, games whatever you want and hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on if you feel like it. I been there and it gets better.

oh also idk if you play overwatch but I have an extra copy of origins and I can always use more people to play with lol, don't worry it's not a hard game I can help you out im a pretty high rank (gold sr)

anyways add me on skype (hitman90001) pls thank you

muah xoxoxo

lulz thanks. saved

Redditman just did his good deed for today.
Good job.

stay mad neckbird

Nice tits tubs show some ass

dont feel bad, i'd still fuck you