Why are gays allowed around professional sports?

Why are gays allowed around professional sports?

instinctmagazine.com/post/san-diego-gay-mens-chorus-leaves-padres-field-boos-and-slurs

joemygod.com/2016/05/22/california-gay-mens-chorus-slams-san-diego-padres-after-homophobic-national-anthem-incident/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kg5-yR2bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are gays allowed around professional sports?
Cause professional sports are pretty gay themselves.
>Full grown, roided out men groping each other and slapping each others asses in celebration

I don't really understand what the issue is from the title

what's the issue?

I ain't gonna read that

Camaraderie is gay now?

I bet you you let your mother hug you, you incestuous fuck.

>feeling up other men is camaraderie

You're a contradictory dumbshit

I've seen a few Gay Men's Choir performances in my neck of the woods. If people would stop thinking with their feelings, they'd be able to listen to some genuinely good choir music.

Even if it is performed by a group of degenerate fags.

What's funny is in the bible after the part about man not sleeping with men and the other abominations it basically says society will vomit this stuff out.

People are getting tired of gays and trans people.

>things that never happened: the article

A FUCKING LEAF, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why are gays allowed

Leave it at that.

>Gay Men's Choir
Seems kinda redundant to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kg5-yR2bg

Why do gay people need their own special "gay clubs", like a gay chorus? Who the shit cares that you bang dudes? Is there a heterosexual chorus?

They deserve to get booed and slurred in this context, because they're rubbing people's faces in their dicktivities. Nobody cares.

top kek

I mean, I feel bad that their feelings were probably hurt, but why the fuck do you need to have the gay men's choir perform at the baseball game?

Exactly... all I see here are evil human abominations who are only rubbing salt on the wound as they LARP and celebrate their perceived victory over Christians/Catholics in a public forum. It's a disgrace.

Don't feel bad... they went to an alpha male gathering looking for trouble.

>San Diego
>Spics boo the faggots

MULTICULTURALISM!!!

Just want to throw it out there that baseball is the dumbest sport to go watch.

A bunch of fatasses playing the slowest fucking game ever.

Real alpha males go watch hockey (primarily), football, soccer, or lacrosse, not gay as fucking football. Might as well go watch cricket ya fucking closet homo.

I'd take spics in favor of faggots any day of the week... too bad Trump isn't promising us an anti-fag wall..... yet (I can dream).

Agreed... I've only ever went to a few games as a young child with my dad and would always ask to go home after about 3 innings. It's an incredibly boring "sport" designed for fat guys to watch... and fat guys don't like fags.

OP thanks for posting.

that image just confirms why I want to move to San Diego.

It's got all the beauty of California's coast but without as much degeneracy.

Also less Mexicans in SD than LA or SF even though it's way closer to the border. lol

Correction: Real alpha men don't watch anything..... they play or fight in the event.

My question is- Why the fuck does the chorus feel the need to put "Gay" in their title?

Why not just the "San Diego Mens Chorus" or "San Diego _____ Street Mens Chorus"? Not something that just says "We're fucking gay and fuck you for not fucking liking it, fuck!"

The Zionists are trying to change that... hence why a gay male choir is singing at a baseball game there. I say DON'T MOVE. Instead, do your part and kill at least 1 fag.

Do they insert harder when they need someone to change pitch?

>Also less Mexicans in SD than LA or SF even though it's way closer to the border. lol
I live is san diego and believe me there's mexicans everywhere. There's a taco shop on every corner.

As opposed to your cuckshed and vegan diet right?
> Hunting is so gay! Men being masculine is a sign of homosexuality because being physical, competitive or near death intimidates me and i have to find a way to diminish the celebration of such activities to put myself closer to the center of attention.

No one was mad at the fags, everyone was mad because they had to be fags.

Be the men's choir or whatever, but people are sick of the LGBT shit being shoved down their political throats at non-political events.

So go, be gay, be faggy, host your own show, sell tickets! But keep it off my baseball. I welcome gay players, just don't be all "I'm gay, so where's my extra shit".

As long as they don't have aids or some other disease I don't see why they shouldn't be able to compete

If anything "manly" homos getting more representation in media would prevent the creation of some obnoxiously shrill ones

Story behind this pic?

Just a scene from the movie "Dead Presidents" ... That's Michael Imperioli, the actor who played "Christopher" on the Sopranos and "Spider" from Goodfellas.

His character leaves his squad to go pee during Vietnam and this is how they find him.

>Cause professional sports are pretty gay themselves.
Sounds like someone was bullied in highschool.