31yo virgin cause of smal dick whato do to enlarge fast for sex? meeting date next week

31yo virgin cause of smal dick whato do to enlarge fast for sex? meeting date next week

>virgin cause of smal dick
b8

You're dick is fine man. Just try to lose some weight and improve yourself, that's the key to getting a girlfriend

what else works the best

get good at eating pussy.

if you lost some weight you wouldnt have to stretch your dick retard

Not possible to enlarge without surgery. If youre a fat fuck then you can not eat for a week and try to lose as much fat as possible, shrinking the fat pad will make it look bigger. Otherwise get the surgery and postpone date.

Although unless youre sub... idk 3 or 4 inches she wont care, but you also wont be getting her off with less than at least 5 or 6 if shes small.
Learn to eat pussy really well and make lots of money.

Im using hydromax x40 started with 7" after 3 weeks i now hit 7.5 easy

No you dont.

>inb4 OP's skinny dick is perm

You literally cannot enlarge your dick
Its myth ask a real fucking doctor

What is wrong with you....

lose some weight

Medfag here. Stretching your dick won't work, it's a muscle. If anything, doing that will just weaken your ability to get a full erection over time.

Lose weight. Not just to get more length but because it'll make you more attractive overall, healthier, and more self confident which girls like.

your dick would be bigger if you lost weight

at least 2 inches are buried beneath that disgusting pad of fat

Get rid of your fat. You can clearly see in the Picture that you're dick could be longer,if it wasn't hidden in your fat.

>it's a muscle
Eh? Its not. It has smooth muscle in it that controls the vascular floodgates, but most of the penis is a special spongy tissue. It is an organ.
But, It is correct that you definitely cannot stretch it to make it bigger and trying to do so may in fact damage the vasculature and make it stop working prematurely.

Although this thread is bait, for the general Sup Forumstard who's insecure, don't be stupid enough to actually do this.. Unless you want erectile dysfunction.

This.

Try harder, OP.

>get bbc strapon
>turn lights off

That looks so fucking unhealthy and dangerous!
So you are just destroying your dick for sure!

Shit works fr.
I have the bathmate Hercules
I went from 5.5" long to 6.5" and 4.6" in girth to 5.2". For 3 months of constant use I'd say it's pretty reasonable

I'm sure If I lose weight my penis will be over 7".
It can also be because I'm only 20 and still maturing but I only saw results after the bathmate. It's awesome.

whats your routine how many hours per day?

This

Hours? Tf I only do 30 minutes of workout a day whenever I shower.
5 min warm up jelqing and stretching
5 min bathmate on
5 min jelqing and all directions stretching
5 min bathmate on,
5 min jelqing and stretching
5-10 min bathmate on

Only during weekdays. Also I think you're actually killing your dick if your doing hours a day man, healing is just as important as working out.
Also while my pump is on its better if you just let it dangle, stretches the penis more. And this is the best workout for me so far.

Are you circumcised or uncircumcised?