What's keeping you up tonight Sup Forums?

What's keeping you up tonight Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She hasn't replied yet

anxiety of being unemployed

Probably too busy with Jamal & Tyrones cock up her ass.

Sup Forums

I do this thing where I get just a little hungry, but i dont have anything i want to eat just a little bit of. Like what I really want is some french fries but i dont want to walk to mc donalds or pay to have it delivered for a small pack of fries. I also dont want to cook an entire microwave meal or something like that.

potatochips with onion dip would satiate but i opened the onion dip to find it moldy so there s that.

so i kinda dick around on the net until I get hungry enough to eat something like a full sandwich or some oreos or something but my sweet tooth isn't really aching right now, i want something more salty.

also its my first night where i can stay up late in a while so i plan to just dick around for a while longer anyways.

I wouldn't really mind, but at least I would like to see a video or something.

I just need someone to talk to but therapists are full of shit. Or I just need a cry. Or both.

playing destiny 2 iron banner while get some work done on the laptop.

what is on your mind user

my girlfriend doesn't love me most of the time, to busy being in love with her ex and wanting to be single, but she depends on me to much for support to leave me, and i don't have the balls to leave her because the few times she does love me I'm intoxicated by it.

Moved to uni about a month ago, struggle making good friends, my roommate which was one of my only friends dropped out last week and now im lonely af. Also doesnt help that the girl I was seeing also dumped me same week. damn im fucking depressed.

I don't think it'll be something anyone here can talk to me about. But it seems no one can, so idk. Depressed again over sexual abuse that happened years ago.

Got off my third shift, talking to girls on Snapchat

My love of male genitalia

this is an abusive relationship user find a woman who treats you right. Had something similar happen to me a while back, the pain I went through to make her happy eventually just drained me when I recieved nothing in return

The hope for Cheese pizza threads

the fact that i sleep during the day

I'll paypal you 5 bucks if you post your hard dick

i feel you

Pondering an interview i fucked up. Wishing i was less embarrassing

Turn 180 and walk away. There is no point in investing in someone who generates a net loss.

I dont have any experience with past sexual abuse but I do have clinical depression. The best way that I have found to cope is just to accept that depression will always be a part of your life, but there are ways to numb the effects of it. just getting out and literally doing anything that you find enjoyable will help get your mind off of things in the short term. But having a dream and passion that you are actively working for really helps. For me it was making music, I could put the emotions that I felt from my depression and put it into song form and it helped me move past alot. Idk if any of this will help but wishing you the best on your travels user

i honestly wish i could, but she just started in really good college and is barely scraping by, and to top it off she has been diagnosed with bulimia, anorexia, bipolar, depression and anxiety. im scared that if i leave her now ill loose her forever,

listening for evacuation updates for the sonoma fires...

you gotta be above it all man. you gotta take the hit and leave, get someone who values you and you know, without a doubt, loves you.

Thanks for the kind words.

Extreme stomach pains in addition to shitting blood, hopefully it's life threatening and kills me.

No real job, approaching 30. Have wanted to end my life for a while but afraid of the damage it would cause my mom and dad.

thoughts of suicide

I just found out my mum is 3000 in debt and needs about 2000 of work done on her house. She’s in her 60s and doesn’t work and is clearly depressed. However she won’t go to the doctors and has no one else to support her but me. So essentiallly I have to find 5000 to pull her out of the shit. It’s not so much the money that bothers me (tho it does a bit), but more that she clearly isn’t coping, won’t talk about it nor will ask for help. How the fuck do you help someone who won’t be helped?

DMAA and my cock

I have sciatica, which causes my left testicle to ache with pain, like someone is lightly squeezing it. Just enough to keep me up

they have to come to that conclusion themselves, forcing help only makes things worse

thank you, really. its just hard letting go, you know?

it always is user

Made 1200 today

I agree but the clock is ticking and the debt will continue to mount... i honestly just want to lock her in a room until she agrees to change. Waiting any longer is pointless

Huge cramp in my inner thigh. Fucking hurts.

You’ve got to ask yourself what do you want out of this relationship long term. If you think she can give you that long term then stick with it. If you don’t think she can then walk away.

Personally I think you just need to walk away. Some people give, some people take. Your girlfriend is a taker.

I know this is kind of unorthodox but if you can get some acid try microdosing her for a little while. lots of studys on this helping with depression aswell as for figuring out what you need to be doing in your life

22y/o
Just found out I have arthritis and fused bones in my feet. Explains the past 10 years of pain.
Aunt is in hospice for pancreatic cancer.
Gf of 2 years 'cuddled' in bed with a stranger she met the day before because she had a 'tough week.' I ended that relationship.
All in all not too bad. Every day is getting better!

Stellaris

Haha yes. I hadn’t considered microdosing acid (not sure I have any connects at the moment anyway) but I have been thinking about low dosing her some xanax... but I live in a different part of the country so not like I could do it regularly. I’m a big fan of acid. Used to drop some when I was younger and it really opened my eyes to what a stupid society we live in. Damn I wish I could drop some this weekend now you’ve suggested it :)

You sir are inspirational. Get kicked in the guts Three times in one week and still make the right decision. Good job user, good job.

I went to bed at 8 and woke up at 12:30. Made my bf's lunch for tomorrow and now I'm too awake to go back to sleep.

Don’t stress. I’m sure your bf will really enjoy his sandwich :)

Waiting for the edibles to kick in so I can sleep. Came to see what you interesting people are up to.

I am thinking of her.

Thinking about some girl. First time in a while I guess.

I like reading your reply's anons. Makes me see that people from all over are having the same struggles I'm having rn.

She said because it was a tough week?? Can you green text the convo? I'm interested in hearing how she rationalized this as ok.

Eat a banana/ calcium/magnesium supplement.

T. Massage therapist.

Thinking of a you.

Feeling like a piece of shit because I'm turned on by the thought of my brother sneaking into my room to steal my underwear and lick my vibe.

I know hes done it and its fucking wrong to get aroused by it, but thats whats keeping me awake

Also a massage therapist, part time. It's from over use, hiking.

I am thunking of you.

Green text with pics if this post is singles.

Thanks user. I want to go play 7 days but he has to get up at 5 for work so I want to be in bed when he wakes up so he feels more appreciated/loved etc. Currently shitposting on fb

Had another seizure 2 weeks ago havent had a drink since and now feel like life's a cartoon. Thinking about my ex and how I'm going to fix my life and get a real boy job. Not a shit job.

Is your stagename cinnamon?

Greentext what? I know hes done it.

As a femanon I don't think any kind of rationalizing would make it okay.

When I have a tough week I tell my bf "I had a tough week" and then I cope like a normalfag because I'm not a 13 year old drama queen

you a boy?

I'm thinking about us being together.

10 years too late user

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

7h44min

I feel you user

How?

Green text how you found out ya fucking numb skull, also in case it wasn't clear I am interested in seeing your naked body via pictures posted to Sup Forums.

No

I feel you too.

>2 year relationship with college sweetheart
>Ups and downs like any relationship, downs mostly when there is distance
>Begin long distance this summer after graduation, 6 hour drive
>See her every 2 weeks for 3-4 days at a time
>She calls me and tells me how she met these cool guys at an eye contact event
>Involves maintaining eye contact with strangers for a prolonged period of time
>She invites the 2 of them to her home and hangs out on her porch for ~8 hours
>Don't talk much during this conversation, she's giving a monologue on her experience
>Try to make some comments to show I've been listening
>Complains that I don't seem into the conversation
>End the call on a lukewarm note
>Already have a bad feeling about this
>Next morning get a call form her
>'Hey, so last night I invited that dude to hang out. Just me and him. We cuddled."
>I said ok, well I'm done with this relationship
>She proceeds to say 'I had a stressful week. I knew you'd do this.'
>Whole time she is crying
>I tell her to mail me my grandfather's hat which I left at her place
>Been a week and she still hasn't mailed my hat

No real reason. I think she just wanted to end the relationship and chose an immature way out of it. Instead of speaking with me and resolving our issues, she chose to take the easiest way out, where I would be forced to break up with her. I had just seen her 5 days earlier.

Sorry for formatting, haven't been here in a while

too much too list
>unemployed
>single
>chronically ill
>live with parents
>can't get laid anymore
>getting older
>falling behind my peer group
>stalled out in life
yep...

It's not wrong if you're both into it. Many people have had sexual experiences with their brothers/sisters.

I dont want sex with him though, hes my brother.

Yup. She took the easy way out. Most likely she's waiting for you to call about the hat.

Cum stains in underwear that mysteriously disappear then reappear, vibe in a slightly different position and cleaner than i left it
I caught him with my underwear a couple years ago. He thinks i think he stopped, but i know.

It's obvious what you should do to get him to stop.

Suck his dick.

Again, brother. Im not gonna take it past fantasizing.

yeah, sounds about right.
I don't care to try and work things out with her. The worst part is looking back and seeing all the manipulative 13 year old drama queen tendencies.

This was also my first real relationship which made it hurt even more.

>I often doubt myself and get confused when I try to understand my own emotions and thoughts.

Sometimes I feel like I'm faking it, like I'm lying to myself. Other times I believe every negative thought in my mind until I'm overwhelmed with this absolutely permeating sense of despair. I suppose I feel helpless, like I'm drowning in my own anguish. I feel like it stains who I am and nothing good in the world could scrub it out.

Why not? My sister sucked mine when I was 13, it really helped me out. Nowdays most

Losing her forever is kinda the point user. She's not gonna change. She's not gonna come around. She's not gonna see you for the great supportive guy you are trying to play here.

This shit you are dealing with will keep haunting you untill she no longer needs yohr support and get with someone she actually loves and respects.

I know you think I dont know you and your circumstances and that things are different for you guys.

The truth is you're not. This exact same scenario plays out all over the world and all over the world nice guys like you get abused and stays cuz they think they are different and special.

You are not. She is not.

Have some self respect and GET THE FUCK OUT.

Because it's gross and wrong

At least you know what flags to look for next time. Took me 4 tries to land a good one.

Studying at 4am cause I'm too retarded for proper time management.

same acid opened up my eyes to a lot of things, honestly wishing I was tripping rn tbh

How old was your sis?

Cocaine.

Im so hungry that it hurts

relatively hot guy 7/10 but have super low self of steem, my ambitions and dreams are something that a lot of people dont take seriously. finally found a girl who is not nearly the hottest ive dated but we had same interests. but due to me not having a lot of friends (social anxiety) and my dreams and passions are something very personal to me its hard for me to show off my life, so I dont show what im working towards because people dont take it seriously. So I guess I give off an empty void vibe when around women and that is what turned her to dump me :(

this

adhd medication

You're not her fucking keeper, retard. You don't owe her shit. But you won't listen, you'll drag out this charade for years until she gets to a place where she doesn't need you anymore and dumps your ass.

And then you'll be bitter and hate women and you'll either become a robot or treat the next woman you date like shit because you can't shake the baggage of being used. But you'll blame your current gf, when you'll have no one to blame but yourself because you knew what she was doing and just kept burying your head in the sand and eating up the few tiny crumbs of affection she shows you like the love starved little beta you are.

yep that will do it, what pill and dosage?

double dubs chkd

You want to try that again champ? Maybe try typing like an adult and not a 12 year old on Deviantart?

chances are if shes above a 2.5/10 she can meet guys at college. sometimes the truth hurts